Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,382 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
iTz i Makez HD

Can't continue with the storyline!

iTz i Makez HD

I am trying to complete the 100% of the game, and when I completed the mission called trojan voodoo, there are no more missions, but i know that,s not the end of the storyline. What should I do? Thanks.

Andreaz1

Start buying the assets you unlocked after completing Shakedown.

Miro

Well, you need to buy properties and unlock assets in order to unlock missions. Take a look at the Vice City Mission Tree in order to see how to get to the final missions. Take also a look at the Vice City Asset Properties - these are the properties that unlock missions needed to reach the final missions.

iTz i Makez HD

OK, so then, do I have to buy all the properties + assets. and complete all the assets missions? That is gonna be hard... malibu club is $120.000 O.O

Miro

Properties and assets... are kinda the same thing. By buying those properties, you a number of missions, which after being completed are unlocking an asset (asset = source of money). I know it costs a lot, but you should have already enough money to buy some properties. Buy the cheaper ones firstly. If the money won't be enough, return to the asset you completed and collect it. If that still ain't enough, start doing side missions.

buzbegone
OK, so then, do I have to buy all the properties + assets. and complete all the assets missions? That is gonna be hard... malibu club is $120.000 O.O

Is it really? It cost me $60,000.

Pyrrhic

As far as I know it was only $60,000 on mobile devices, the reason being that people want to play the game casually and don't really care for playing that game properly. I thought it was $120,000 on PS2, Xbox and PC. confused.gif

Spuds725

FYI-- the Haitian/Cuban mission threads were side missions.

As stated above-- businesses are how you continue the story-- there are either missions or tasks to do for each business to get them to generate money.... the money you earn from each one will help you buy more.

To move the story along-- you must complete all missions available at the mansion, the printworks missions, and complete any 5 of the 7 remaining businesses (get them to generate money)--- the malibu is one of the more expensive businesses to purchase so you may want to start with the less expensive ones first and be sure to collect you money each day.

If you want to earn money faster--- see the easy money guide in the gameplay section....

Moved this to gameplay...

buzbegone

As far as I know it was only $60,000 on mobile devices, the reason being that people want to play the game casually and don't really care for playing that game properly. I thought it was $120,000 on PS2, Xbox and PC. confused.gif

Had my brain in mobile mode. Carry on...

scarface910

The fastest way to make money IMO is buying sunshine autos as soon as possible and doing the Vice City endurance races. About every 4-5 minutes you'll make 30k+ for every race won. And you'll be able to make 120k for the malibu.

AdvanceTrak RSC
I am trying to complete the 100% of the game, and when I completed the mission called trojan voodoo, there are no more missions, but i know that,s not the end of the storyline. What should I do? Thanks.

This happned to me also and I had to restart the damn game.

Vtakt

There is a storyline glitch I think you hit. But otherwise if you CAN buy assets then buy sunshine autos. It's the easiest and fastest way to make money.

The_Anti-tragedy

The assets you can buy are:

The Boatyard - $10,000

Cherry Popper - $20,000

Pole Position - $30,000

Kaufman Cabs - $40,000

Sunshine Autos - $50,000

Interglobal Films - $60,000

Print Works - $70,000

Malibu Club - $120,000

The Boatyard, Cherry Popper, Kaufman Cabs, Interglobal Films, Print Works, and the Malibu Club all have missions. For the Pole Position you have to pay $300 to a stripper and for Sunshine Autos you have to complete the i/e garage and/or the street races, I haven't done that yet.

You can also buy seven safehouses around the city, and you can save your game at the assets.

Edited by The_Anti-tragedy

theresamaecrowe

Buy those assets or buildings that can earn money.

Complete the missions in each will result in them generating money which you can use to buy other buildings or assets...the car shop for example ca generate up to 7k dollars (you'll have to collect it otherwise it'll stay like that regardless of how much time goes by.) I think.

After you've finished every asset mission, another one pops up that will continue the story line to its final phase...

I find the part where you need to fly the sea plane the hardest so I suggest you finish that last IMO...

srtrny

ou need to buy properties and unlock assets in order to unlock missions.

Jool

A little tip:

When you have no more storyline missions and start buying assets, buy Malibu club if you have 120000$.

The reason i do this is because last mission "The Job" is really worthy and gives you 50000 $, and Malibu Club as an asset gives 10000$ every time itself., so you can easily buy cheaper assets.

-from personal experience

felixuta
Well, you need to buy properties and unlock assets in order to unlock missions. Take a look at the Vice City Mission Tree in order to see how to get to the final missions. Take also a look at the Vice City Asset Properties - these are the properties that unlock missions needed to reach the final missions.

Thank you dude! I was stuck on my iOS vice city and now I can continue!!!! thank u cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

johntimo

you'll be able to make 120k for the malibu.

fifa 13 xbox coins