Rate the signature above you.

grope_4_that_date

grope_4_that_date

user posted image

Looks pretty dope. 8/10

My Honest Opinion: To be frank, I don't really like this signature that much. I hate to be so blunt, but I'm just giving my honest opinion. If you don't want my honest opinion, then stop reading. biggrin.gif I think its mainly because of the red V logo, and the fact that the colors in the picture don't flow well together. It sucks balls. Additionally, the guy just looks like a complete douchebag, haha. Look at him. He's a douche, and you know THERE IS NO WAY he's banging that girl. Probably because he's has a tiny penis, but mainly because he looks like a complete tool. I'm sorry! I warned you and put spoiler tags here. Please don't get offended. I want to help you. This signature has potential. First, get rid of the wannabe gangster and replace it with something else. The good news is whatever you replace the picture with, will be an improvement. You can keep the girl. In fact, find out who she is and just have her. If not, just copy her face and put it over the guys face. Hope this helps.

Additionally, the guy just looks like a complete douchebag, haha. Look at him. He's a douche, and you know THERE IS NO WAY he's banging that girl. Probably because he's has a tiny penis, but mainly because he looks like a complete tool.

bored.gif

I'm not offended.. The guy in the picture is Ivan Moody, a singer in the metal band Five Finger Death Punch (5FDP). They are band that supports the military and does alot of USO stuff over seas.

Pretty much everyone of there songs involve the military or just being a Unapologetically. American He isn't a douchebag, if anything he's a bad ass and a real American in my mind. The girl in the

picture is from a video shoot they was doing hints the giant house in the back ground and the car. If you would to read about Ivan you will see that he is a pretty cool dude and well I figured with

the big house and everything in the picture it felt a little like GTA V and Los Santos..

http://www.fivefingerdeathpunch.com/

---

OT: I rate yours around a 7/10. I preferred you old signature though.. miss the tits man. wink.gif

Edited by Limitless

grope_4_that_date

Additionally, the guy just looks like a complete douchebag, haha. Look at him. He's a douche, and you know THERE IS NO WAY he's banging that girl. Probably because he's has a tiny penis, but mainly because he looks like a complete tool.

The guy in the picture is Ivan Moody, a singer in a band that supports the military and does a lot of USO stuff over seas. He isn't a douchebag, if anything he's a bad ass and a real American. I figured with the big house and everything in the picture... it felt a little like GTA V.

I feel like a jerk. Sorry bro.

LOL Grope made me laugh..

user posted image

9/10

The whole GTA V symbol is getting old fast..

user posted image

Well, I'm a fan on some rap.. mainly older stuff like Snoop Dogg so that is a big plus for me but you forgot to put 50 Cent and Dr. Dre! wink.gif

4/10

Ill Minded Truth

I like it, it's catchy.. 9/10

Edited by Ill Minded Truth

user posted image

Well, I'm a fan on some rap.. mainly older stuff like Snoop Dogg so that is a big plus for me but you forgot to put 50 Cent and Dr. Dre! wink.gif

4/10

Haha, couldn't find any good renders.. Originally, it was going to be Snoop, Pac, and Dre but I got lazy and didn't feel like making renders.. tounge.gif

@Ill How can I hate a signature I made.. smile.gif 8/10

I like it, I like how you make a letter out of two simple shapes. As you said to me a couple of years ago, less it more. Colour choice fits the Zaibatsu theme perfect, mixes well with the default forum skin.

10/10

I like it, I like how you make a letter out of two simple shapes. As you said to me a couple of years ago, less it more. Colour choice fits the Zaibatsu theme perfect, mixes well with the default forum skin.

10/10

user posted image

10/10.

Sweet pic.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

user posted image

Nice Lexus, enjoying the style and like the overall colors

8/10

z9wmcu3.png

Loved L.A. Noire, and its quite awesome how you connected the symbolism between "Heroes" and Cole himself.

9.5/10

It's unique.. 9/10

For my signature, the inspiration is in it.. Just click, rate & subscribe.. biggrin.gif

WhistleBlower

Fairly simple and a bit cluttered for a transparent signature. 6/10

Made this one for a signature battle on another forum I frequent. Ended up winning 17-6.

user posted image

^Badass my friend.

Hands down, I give it a 10 out of 10.

Love how you added the GTA V art behind the characters w/ some amazing effects to go along with it. Great work.

user posted image

I think I've rated this one already O.o not sure.. but I'll give it an 7.5/10, I like the colors and style.

z9wmcu3.png

user posted image

Great creativity and well its something new around here. Have to love LA Noire also, great game for sure.

You sir, have earn a perfect 10/10.

user posted image

[10/10]

Love the effects, and the car!

I fully agree, if the effects were blue I'd give it 11/10.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.