Rate the signature above you.

grope_4_that_date

Method, I have short term memory lost.

blitz, you must drive a car... dozingoff.gif

Edited by Limitless

TheGodfather.

@blitz & @celestail : I really love both of your signatures so 7/10 from me to both of you..

user posted image

3/10

render is out of place and has a glow all around the edge, text looks poor and i cant read it, background is crap.

user posted image

9/10 - Its something different, most I see with that style just has the GTAF's background but you went even further with the internals of your desktop. I think it can use maybe just a little effects then it would be a perfect 10. icon14.gif

Ah my city...vice city...9/10

Nice Signature 10/10.

Your signatures Disabled

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

user posted image

5/10 - Nice simple sig with good bright yellow, but that's about it.

Edited by CCPD

user posted image

I have always loved this signature. I love the .png and how it looks like the girl is actually there 9.9/10

MadMarshMallow
what do you guys think smile.gif

user posted image

You've to rate the sig above you. But, alright, I give you 7.4/10. Simple and nice. icon14.gif

Dat default SA texture. Well, brings back memories. 6/10.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

10/10 I Like the creative rip, and I Like how it shows something out of a computer. lol i honestly don't know what that is. A motherboard? (wild guess)

You Win.

I'm done.

Celestial Hyena

10/10 I Like the creative rip, and I Like how it shows something out of a computer. lol i honestly don't know what that is. A motherboard? (wild guess)

Just a circuit board, now you know what is behind the GTAF board icon14.gif anyway i love that car 8.9/10

Signing out and like terminator says "i be back"

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.