1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gang Life in Los Santos

Getzmunney
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrightt

• Getzmunney

• Official General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a video on the Jamestown Project Vagos. What gang should be next?

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war

Working on this DNF retexture. Not necessarily supposed to be blood...just different than the other Families. I need to figure out how to change their hats tho because they still spawn wearing green b

mrrightt
So?

Barrio Aztecas=Barrio18

Mara Punta Grande=Mara Salvatrucha

Vagos=Other Sureño gangs

The Vagos isn't the largest gang any more, but it's ONE of the largest. The VLA have grown and spread out of LS and then there's the Mara Punta Grande.

where did you get this info man>? all these new latio gangs droppin and sh*t and i didnt even know

these mara fools could be based on MARAVILLAS as i have said TOO MANY times!

if they are real big enemies of aztecas then i think aztecas based on surenos that means that they will probably be based on maravillas

mrrightt
Aren't you guys forgetting about the 18th street gang? I'm sure one of these gangs are based off of them.

if one of the gangs is multi race. its based on 18th street. no doubt

Official General
wonder about race wars...

I should expect that to be there. That is the subject almost anything LA gang-related in media or entertainment these days. I saw that excellent movie called End Of Watch, and that subject was in the movie too. Rockstar should have this realism thing on lock !

I should expect that to be there. That is the subject almost anything LA gang-related in media or entertainment these days. I saw that excellent movie called End Of Watch, and that subject was in the movie too. Rockstar should have this realism thing on lock !

i will just be pissed if it aint in. thats one of the major parts of l.a gangs

Official General

Fingers crossed vato, we just gotta wait and see. Rockstar can't tell us everything. We gotta be surprised you know vato ?

Fingers crossed vato, we just gotta wait and see. Rockstar can't tell us everything. We gotta be surprised you know vato ?

yeah and i hope it aint all looking shtty.

like on westside in 60s and 83 it looking pretty nice. well alot of the westside i hope we see variety on the looking of it. not the same houses and front and back yards everywhere.

and do youu wanna see an alley behind every row of houses?

because there isnt an alley behind every row of houses in l.a

i personally dont wanna see them on all rows. just some if you outrunnin cops or sumthin.

sheeet. this gettin way over im thinkin this gonna be whole sc size talkin like this when we know the hoods and varrios all together will probably be the size of 3d L.S

I might be wrong but Families and Ballas have been confirmed on both the GTA wiki (Wikia, fan-made) and I think one of R*'s A&A's. Most likely Grove Street Families and Front Yard Ballas which were the most popular in the 3D era.

Official General

I might be wrong but Families and Ballas have been confirmed on both the GTA wiki (Wikia, fan-made) and I think one of R*'s A&A's. Most likely Grove Street Families and Front Yard Ballas which were the most popular in the 3D era.

Thanks very much for giving us information that was already known to everyone from like over a year ago sarcasm.gif

Thanks very much for giving us information that was already known to everyone from like over a year ago sarcasm.gif

apart from the sets. and them sets wont return that is GUARANTEED

@general what you think?

yeah and i hope it aint all looking shtty.

like on westside in 60s and 83 it looking pretty nice. well alot of the westside i hope we see variety on the looking of it. not the same houses and front and back yards everywhere.

and do youu wanna see an alley behind every row of houses?

because there isnt an alley behind every row of houses in l.a

i personally dont wanna see them on all rows. just some if you outrunnin cops or sumthin.

sheeet. this gettin way over im thinkin this gonna be whole sc size talkin like this when we know the hoods and varrios all together will probably be the size of 3d L.S

Official General

Yeah man, I think they got them LA ghetto-style alleys from what I saw in the screenshots. I saw some Chicano-looking guys hanging out there in a screenshot with some Ballas getting arrested by cops.

I just so cannot wait to get to the hood man, it's not a joke. I really wanna see this hood come alive at night, you know after dark, in projects and park, where the guns spark !! Not a handgun was silent, not even a Tec, outsiders are stuck and enemies put in fear, blasted on the spot before the pigs get there !!

You know the real danger feeling in the ghetto, I'm so hope they capture this.

Yeah man, I think they got them LA ghetto-style alleys from what I saw in the screenshots. I saw some Chicano-looking guys hanging out there in a screenshot with some Ballas getting arrested by cops.

I just so cannot wait to get to the hood man, it's not a joke. I really wanna see this hood come alive at night, you know after dark, in projects and park, where the guns spark !!

damn right. but i aint seen any like l.a alleys behin the proper houses. like the ones in SA but we definately will and in the jungles. man them jungles lookin mean as hell!

and just the homies chillin durin the day and sat on porches. drinkin 40s puffin on blunts. shootin dice. some robbin

and then at night. thats when sht goes down. drive bys. shootouts. walk ups. liquor store robberies. etc etc.

i hope we will hear gunshots in the BG when we playing too. and i wonder what the chances of witnessing a drive by or shooting or something like that are?

also they were familia getting arested by cops with the mexicans in the alley

where did you get this info man>? all these new latio gangs droppin and sh*t and i didnt even know

EDIT: It's Marabunta not Mara Punta Grande

I got the confirmation of the Aztecas and the Marabunta from the official East LOS FM sample.

As for the Vagos', they're on leaked video.

EDIT: It's Marabunta not Mara Punta Grande

I got the confirmation of the Aztecas and the Marabunta from the official East LOS FM sample.

As for the Vagos', they're on leaked video.

i hope these maras are based on maravillas. vagos based on some sureno sets and same for aztecas

i hope these maras are based on maravillas. vagos based on some sureno sets and same for aztecas

The Vagos could be the Eme, the Aztecas could be 18, and the Marabunta could be MS.

The Vagos could be the Eme, the Aztecas could be 18, and the Marabunta could be MS.

vagos wont be MM.

and aztecas are mexican only. 18th street are multi race

vagos wont be MM.

Let's see in the game, shall we? wink.gif

I'd be as happy as f*ck if there are southeast asians in GTA's 18th street gang parody.

vagos wont be MM.

I'd be as happy as f*ck if there are southeast asians in GTA's 18th street gang parody.

yeah seein that you come from there.

i just wanna see some florence. and some f13 in this bitch vato

Vagos is Chicano(Mexican-American), Aztecas is Mexican(Pure ones?), and the Marabunta is Central Americans?

I wonder w/c is w/c... suicidal.gif

Both the 18 and MS use the word "Mara".

In fact, most(if not all) MS sets use the word Mara, and some 18 sets(in LA) use Mara.

Hence, there's an argument between the two gangs as to w/c is the real "Mara".

They're both Sureños, also.

suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Vagos is Chicano(Mexican-American), Aztecas is Mexican(Pure ones?), and the Marabunta is Central Americans?

In fact, most(if not all) MS sets use the word Mara, and some 18 sets(in LA) use Mara.

the fck carnal? this time in english or spanish please lol didnt understand that apart from the bit when you said 18th street and ms13 are surenos

the fck carnal? this time in english or spanish please lol didnt understand that apart from the bit when you said 18th street and ms13 are surenos

They are both Sureños. Both gangs represent Southern cali. alien.gifalien.gif

They are both Sureños. Both gangs represent Southern cali. alien.gifalien.gif

yeah i know that.

currently theres a war going in El Salvador between 18St and MS13 but in Cali everyones going at it even the Asians

They've already had a truce.

But due to the new regime's actions, they might resort to gang wars once more.

The reason why they've had the truce was that they could find work instead of dealing drugs/guns/extorting.

Of course, one gang dealing drugs wouldn't sound well with the other.

If the government kicks these gang members off of their new jobs, they might resort to doing illegal works.

Then a new MS/18 war would spark.

just looking through thehoodup.com damn i laughin so hard right now! LOL just a load of internet bangers braggin about what they done and arguin and sht and like oh fck you homie come meet me on 69th and fck ave. that sht funny. wanna good laugh go check it out lol

Grand Theft Savage

just looking through thehoodup.com damn i laughin so hard right now! LOL just a load of internet bangers braggin about what they done and arguin and sht and like oh fck you homie come meet me on 69th and fck ave. that sht funny. wanna good laugh go check it out lol

Yeah man, that's a funny ass website, I haven't checked it in a while. A lot of clowns. To be honest, I can't tell if some of them are real or not.