1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gang Life in Los Santos

Getzmunney
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrightt

• Getzmunney

• Official General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a video on the Jamestown Project Vagos. What gang should be next?

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war

Working on this DNF retexture. Not necessarily supposed to be blood...just different than the other Families. I need to figure out how to change their hats tho because they still spawn wearing green b

UrbanTheEmcee
since dynamic events are going to be in the game that means you better be strap all day around these gangs

No joke. That's how I wanted it to be though. When I walk out the house with Franklin, I don't ever want to feel comfortable enough to post up on the block.

Eyes forward, ready to squeeze.

what if we see the bangers with rags in there poccet?

like ballas on left side and families on right side.

Haha! My nicca munny got tha topic bac crac'n. Dug this out tha archives.

But yea i think tha Strawberry ave ballas wear the colors of that dude in the LS Customs pic. Thing is tho..... Dude had on green too in that jaccet... Sooo could that be a Families set in Strawberry? or ballas. Thats a hard one right there.

Fasho my nig..lol..yea im thinkin the strawberrys got another color too loco

Exactly bro. Im almost sure it wont only be ballas in strawberry but families too and they'll both b roc'n different colors jus like yall found out the different family set's that was get'n into it on tha FIB trailer wore different colors.

skillz7855

I don't think you'll see that its not that common now a days

The Notorious MOB

Jstarris it lookin like they gave ballas a few sets also?

Yes there is.... One notable one was:

The Strawberry Ave. Ballas, modeled after The Grape St. Crips. And somehow it fit perfectly with the theme of the street names, gotta love rahkstar2.gif

Hahaaa i knew it!! i dont think they wear purple

Unfortunately, no cigarthey still wear purple....

what about that dubsta guy from l.s customs. i gotta feelin he from strawberry ave set...

Yea i hope that

me too.

be good to see some sets wearing they different colors.

like grape street wear purple and blue

Thats what I was thinking about to they might have secondary colors for each set.

if u watch the leak.. The two families members that was woofin at the hills set had more black on then the hills

i noticed that too homie.

and they bacced off cuz they were more hills than the other set

I had to go watch it again, and y'all right.

They were wearing all black with green rags.

Yeah you're right.

Edited by Money Over Bullshit

I don't think you'll see that its not that common now a days

maybe not where you live. but where i live it is. with crips and bloods.

Getzmunney
since dynamic events are going to be in the game that means you better be strap all day around these gangs

Also you gotta stay on point even in franklins set..enemys will be creepin.. @urban yea they was set trippin..they was about to get noodle knocced by the hills.

Also you gotta stay on point even in franklins set..enemys will be creepin.. @urban yea they was set trippin..they was about to get noodle knocced by the hills.

damn right. even if you see someone in green roll up.

you gotta be ready to start bustin at some niggas.

always packin heat

@tyrone91 Yea i dont think we'll be seeing that at all. It dont go with the times in LA and we've seen too many gang members in the game to have not seen it yet if it was in. Just my guess tho. They'll definitely b bangin wit they green, purple and whatever other color bandannas but, just unlikely out the bac poccet.

Getzmunney

always packin heat

Well if u C a whip roll up with two niggas with green rags on they face they aint comin to say hello

always packin heat

Well if u C a whip roll up with two niggas with green rags on they face they aint comin to say hello

damn straight lol.

@mblue2 yeah maybe not but still goin on where i am though. got the purple rags in the poccet and bountys still flaggin on the right side poccet and pjs still flaggin. haciendas flaggin. sh*t everyone doin it in my hood

UrbanTheEmcee

I wonder if Michael will be able to get away with wearing this sh*t on a Ballas block.

user posted image

They better have them programmed to get at anybody wearing green.

Getzmunney

I can C it now..switch to trevortrevor says to his self...hmmm who got the best dope strawberry ave or them carson boys..lmfao..they gonna try to serve trevor heavy

I can C it now..switch to trevortrevor says to his self...hmmm who got the best dope strawberry ave or them carson boys..lmfao..they gonna try to serve trevor heavy

he just walkin down the street and some niggas gone try get some paper off his ass.

damn that fool lookin like complete basehead lmao

@munney right! They'll b comin thru knoc'n on u and ya homies from the hills. I see now u gon be get'n it from all angles, the hood gon be on high alert as franklin story progresses. I can image all kinda enemies coming thru from families, ballas, and whatever mexican gang they war wit.

skillz7855
I wonder if Michael will be able to get away with wearing this sh*t on a Ballas block.

user posted image

They better have them programmed to get at anybody wearing green.

they probably won't f*ck wit him just Franklin

@munney right! They'll b comin thru knoc'n on u and ya homies from the hills. I see now u gon be get'n it from all angles, the hood gon be on high alert as franklin story progresses. I can image all kinda enemies coming thru from families, ballas, and whatever mexican gang they war wit.

yeah mexicans at war wit everyone lol

Getzmunney

Every angle!! Franklins like fucc this i needa get rich and get the fuc ON..lmao

The Notorious MOB

Even if the different sets don't wear different colours or whatever with GTA Online we can create our own sets and dress them in whatever colours we want and then go to war with others. I would imagine there will be plenty of blue and red clothing if people wanna create blood and crip sets.

Even if the different sets don't wear different colours or whatever with GTA Online we can create our own sets and dress them in whatever colours we want and then go to war with others. I would imagine there will be plenty of blue and red clothing if people wanna create blood and crip sets.

yeah man. fools gonna be creatin every damu and crip set there is.

Every angle!! Franklins like fucc this i needa get rich and get the fuc ON..lmao

lmao! exactly, cuh tryna get on and reach that dope ass pad we seen him in b4 and get out that crac'n ass 24/7 warzone.

lmao! exactly, cuh tryna get on and reach that dope ass pad we seen him in b4 and get out that crac'n ass 24/7 warzone.

damn. that niccas crib with chop in the bacc is nice man.

Getzmunney

Fasho lmao...

mrrightt

i just though. them mara santas

could be V's Maravillas.

that could be some deep sht goin on in east l.s with them and the vagos/aztecas.

damn just thinkin bout that.

surenos and the maras beefin hard

Edited by mrrightt
jsaba2018

Mods won't unlock my topic ever, even when the game drops sad.gif abusing their power too much, every topic had fights but nah pick on my one

All well, we gonna have to make do with Getz topic keep things Rollin!!

Do people still hang on Crenshaw blvd with low riders and all that on weekends Getz? Or was that an 80's/90's thing?

mrrightt

Mods won't unlock my topic ever, even when the game drops sad.gif abusing their power too much, every topic had fights but nah pick on my one

Do people still hang on Crenshaw blvd with low riders and all that on weekends Getz? Or was that an 80's/90's thing?

i aint heard of people on crenshaw blvd like that in a long time.

but yeah that like a 90s thing now.

and thats some bs carnal

but what you think about my theory on the santas and villas?

JoblessGarrett
First and foremost IM NOT STATING THAT THERE WILL BE GANG WARS OR NOTHING LIKE THAT......Watch at 1:18.. The dude running from franklin in all purple. Tried to tell yall ........LET ME MAKE MY SELF CLEAR....Families is the gang.. Grove could not return because thats a 3 era set. Families and ballas return in NAME AND COLOR ONLY.. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME GANGS FROM THE 3 ERA.. user posted imageuser posted image

BALLAS ARE BACK 100% For sure........

--------------

Subscribe to my Youtube channel? We upload DAILY GTA V Content biggrin.gifhttp://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBETODAY

jsaba2018

i aint heard of people on crenshaw blvd like that in a long time.

but yeah that like a 90s thing now.

and thats some bs carnal

but what you think about my theory on the santas and villas?

What's the Mara villas and Mara santas?

Sorry bro I haven't been on in a while