1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gang Life in Los Santos

Getzmunney
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrightt

• Getzmunney

• Official General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a video on the Jamestown Project Vagos. What gang should be next?

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war

Working on this DNF retexture. Not necessarily supposed to be blood...just different than the other Families. I need to figure out how to change their hats tho because they still spawn wearing green b

k0NG3ØRN

I went for a morning stroll down Grove Street.

The first Balla I met was sitting on his front porch, soaking up the morning sun. We coolly greeted each other, as I continued down the street towards the Grove.

When I got to the traffic lights on Grove Str. and Brouge Ave., two Ballas, one on a BMX, started bitchin' under their breath about this being Balla turf. I pretended not to notice and walked past them.

Then one of them said something about F being a bitch, or coward. I stopped, turned around and faced them off saying, "What hood you from?"

The Balla standing next to the BMX-Balla, who was trying hard to ignore Franklin, replied something chicken-hearted, lit the cigarette tucked behind his ear, about-faced and crossed the street with his homie.

"Yeah, exactly.", I thought to myself. F has this hood on lockdown, so they better behave.

Finally I reached my destination; the Grove... Home... At least it was before R* f*cked everything up.

XM0rY3i.jpgStanding on top of CJ's old crib

Then I noticed that the Ballas had 'illegally' parked their purple Peyote in front of Sweet's old house. Out of respect, I had to take it to the impound.

iQwGHWs.jpgBallas didn't complain

...I'm wondering what they're gonna come out with down the road.

Yeah, me too. They better work on the screwed up gang system. In SA you could do realistic drive-bys on bikes, with the passenger doing all the firing.

"All you had to do was follow the damn train, Rockstar!"

• Like 4
Scoob_McSmuck

Found out something new for pc players (if it's old my bad lol). If you get bodyguards and give them assault rifles or shotguns, you can have 2 of them get in the back of a Burrito van and they will open the back doors and shoot with the rifles during driveby's. You can just back up to a group of people and shoot once and then the back doors fly open with dudes using choppers and shotguns instead of smg's and pistols.

• Like 1
Fallcreek

I didn't make this but thought i'd share it.

Edited by Fallcreek
  • Like 6
LeakyLine

I won't get the PC version until LSPDFR comes out. imagine responding to gang shootouts :D

• Like 1
GTA-Biker

I found an interesting random shootout.I was following a group of The Lost MC bikers in Blaine County.The group split up and I stayed with one of them.He tried to turn into some narrow country road,but there was some redneck in a Sandking coming from the opposite direction and blocking his way.The biker started honking the horn which scared the driver who then rammed him off the bike.Biker then pulled out a gun,opened the door on the Sandking and shot the driver.He then even got a few yards away to take a photo of the body and then ran away on foot,but I couldn´t take photo of that,I was uploading the one I took just a second before to Snapmatic.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Some more photos of The Lost MC members:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 3
LewisVee

I found an interesting random shootout.I was following a group of The Lost MC bikers in Blaine County.The group split up and I stayed with one of them.He tried to turn into some narrow country road,but there was some redneck in a Sandking coming from the opposite direction and blocking his way.The biker started honking the horn which scared the driver who then rammed him off the bike.Biker then pulled out a gun,opened the door on the Sandking and shot the driver.He then even got a few yards away to take a photo of the body and then ran away on foot,but I couldn´t take photo of that,I was uploading the one I took just a second before to Snapmatic.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Excellent! They are my favourite Gang in the GTA universe easily. Hope they do another Lost MC story.

• Like 1
GTA-Biker

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Excellent! They are my favourite Gang in the GTA universe easily. Hope they do another Lost MC story.

Yeah,I´m also interested in biker gangs and I think GTA TLAD was a little too short,there was more stuff from the biker world that they could show.I also hope they make another GTA game about biker gangs and with an outlaw biker protagonist,maybe show The Lost MC when they were still a new gang back in the 70s,or show young Johnny Klebitz joining The Lost somewhere in late 90s/early 2000s or show why did The Lost moved from Alderney and Liberty City to San Andreas between 2009 and 2013 and how they took over southern San Andreas from Angels Of Death.

Edited by LeopardGecko
k0NG3ØRN

What's the story on the Uptown Riders? Who are they and why does Franklin have UR apparel in his wardrobe?

GTA-Biker

What's the story on the Uptown Riders? Who are they and why does Franklin have UR apparel in his wardrobe?

They are an urban biker gang that used sport bikes in GTA TLAD,a parody of real life Ruff Ryders.They were allied with or at least connected to The Lost MC because Malc and DeSean were friends with Jim and Johnny (and maybe they also knew Terry and Clay).They had a website where they sold their merchendise and Franklin could be their supporter,that´s possibly a reason why he has their stuff.Here are some links about them: http://gta.wikia.com/Uptown_Ridershttp://gta.wikia.com/Uptown_Riders_Clubhouse http://gta.wikia.com/Uptownriders.net

• Like 1
UAL

I didn't make this but thought i'd share it.

This is really really good.

Funny enough I just started re-watching The Wire.

• Like 1
GTA-Biker

I found these on Youtube:

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 2
thafablifee46

I found these on Youtube:

Thanks leopardgecko , those videos was amazing. I feel like investing into a gamer pc just for the video creator because the videos that these guys are making are A1

• Like 2
k0NG3ØRN

Playing as F, hanging out with Lamar, I got into a knife fight with two MB's in the storm drains, in E.Vinewood.

Lamar took care of the first one, after I had knocked him to the ground. Then after I knocked the 2nd one down we both stomped the life out of him.

It was pretty intense because I got stabbed more than twice, without dying.

Just before that, an MB in a sports car tried to come after us in the tunnel nearby.

His car exploded after nose diving into the ground in the tunnel.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

so, you can car pool with some pedestrians by talking to them, and if they start a conversation with you, they follow you into the taxi

i wonder if you could do that with a families member, then get the taxi to ballas territory and start a drive-by lol

i mean, i know you can shoot at 1 gang and try lure them to another gang, but thinking about non-violent ways to get them to interact haha

any other ideas? i'll try experiment with it this weekend :D

golf wang

I was driving through South Central today (Florence and Crenshaw, Florence and Western) and I was reminded of how good of a job Rockstar did on the hoods of South Los Santos in V. Props to them.

• Like 1
k0NG3ØRN

so, you can car pool with some pedestrians by talking to them, and if they start a conversation with you, they follow you into the taxi...

You can use any vehicle you wish.
pilscy

I was driving through South Central today (Florence and Crenshaw, Florence and Western) and I was reminded of how good of a job Rockstar did on the hoods of South Los Santos in V. Props to them.

for real bruh, i googled that sh*t and some areas in the game really resemble real life.

Aztecas be thru rancho just as much as vagos on my xbox now lol

• Like 5
k0NG3ØRN

Aztecas be thru rancho just as much as vagos on my xbox now lol

Nice to see some Aztecas for a change, they're like an endangered species.

• Like 2
unikatil

they really need to do some type of DLC with these gangs, like some kind of gang member lol. I'd love it

• Like 3
Scoob_McSmuck

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war from either side. There could be a bunch of hood sh*t first, then they amp it up and tie it into Trevor and all that goofy sh*t to keep the majority happy, because you know they're never going to do anything that's just straight up gang related.

These fictional ass Aztecas are from Imagination Court in Vespucci btw lol
  • Like 12
GTA-Biker

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war from either side. There could be a bunch of hood sh*t first, then they amp it up and tie it into Trevor and all that goofy sh*t to keep the majority happy, because you know they're never going to do anything that's just straight up gang related.

I think it would be cool if they made some GTA TLAD/TBOGT style game for GTA 5,with Aztecas member as protagonist.First reason why I would like a game with Azteca protagonist is that I don´t think there was ever a Latino gangster protagonist (except Luis Lopez,but he was no longer in a gang,just sometimes helping Armando and Henrique).Second reason is that in older game they were the good guys (in GTA SA they were allies with Families because CJ and Cesar were friends and they even took out Vagos together),and in GTA 5 they are featured in only one or two missions where they are enemies.

Edited by LeopardGecko
  • Like 2
thafablifee46

I think it would be cool if they made some GTA TLAD/TBOGT style game for GTA 5,with Aztecas member as protagonist.First reason why I would like a game with Azteca protagonist is that I don´t think there was ever a Latino gangster protagonist (except Luis Lopez,but he was no longer in a gang,just sometimes helping Armando and Henrique).Second reason is that in older game they were the good guys (in GTA SA they were allies with Families because CJ and Cesar were friends and they even took out Vagos together),and in GTA 5 they are featured in only one or two missions where they are enemies.

Same, id want to play as either a Azteca or MBG..they have a good story to be told.i feel like azteca would be good because they are allies to vagos supposedly but they are typically older than vagos . I wonder why

• Like 2
k0NG3ØRN

Hasta la Muerte!

I've been looking forward to seeing a drive-by in a van, like you mentioned earlier. I lol'd at the Azteca flipping the bird (1:44).

If they made a gang DLC, then they'd also have to programme the AI to be aggressive towards rival gangs, like they did in S.A.

Looks stupid when the driver does the shooting, but it's necessary coz the AI does nothing unless prompted.

They don't necessarily have to tie anything to GTA5's main story protags, there's plenty of ppl who'd still want to play. The missions should take place in LS and Blaine County.

...I feel like azteca would be good...

Yeah, me too. However, I've always viewed Vagos as antagonists.

...Second reason is that in older game they were the good guys...

There you have it. I've always wanted to play as an Azteca.

• Like 1
Scoob_McSmuck

^The sh*t that had me laughing is when they slam the van doors and both windows break in slow motion.

LeakyLine

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Yeah,I´m also interested in biker gangs and I think GTA TLAD was a little too short,there was more stuff from the biker world that they could show.I also hope they make another GTA game about biker gangs and with an outlaw biker protagonist,maybe show The Lost MC when they were still a new gang back in the 70s,or show young Johnny Klebitz joining The Lost somewhere in late 90s/early 2000s or show why did The Lost moved from Alderney and Liberty City to San Andreas between 2009 and 2013 and how they took over southern San Andreas from Angels Of Death.

Or a game where they travel to NORTH San Andreas(San Fierro, Red County) and defeat the AOD again. The AOD website DID say they were founded in San Fierro.

• Like 3
Haha365

This is a really good video and looks like something I would love to have in the game. Good work.

• Like 1
GTA-Biker

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Or a game where they travel to NORTH San Andreas(San Fierro, Red County) and defeat the AOD again. The AOD website DID say they were founded in San Fierro.

Yeah,that would be interesting too.I always wondered why didn´t they appear in GTA 5,they should show them again and explain what happened to them between 2009 and 2013 and how did The Lost take over southern SA from them.

Edited by LeopardGecko