1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gang Life in Los Santos

Getzmunney
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrightt

• Getzmunney

• Official General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a video on the Jamestown Project Vagos. What gang should be next?

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war

Working on this DNF retexture. Not necessarily supposed to be blood...just different than the other Families. I need to figure out how to change their hats tho because they still spawn wearing green b

Getzmunney
yea like the 2 pictures of franklin wearing a green bandanna, you can tell there in a gang but they just wont be all up in green

Yea just different sets of families and ballas.. Not 3 era grove street or kilotray

LieutenantLoserz
Umm not really confirmed. Did noone tell you that black people like to colour coordinate their clothes?

its true, i like to dress in red and black (GO ATLANTA FALCONS biggrin.gif)

ubergoon1912

i wonder if itll be like the gta 4 and dlc where the gangs were diffrent "sizes" like in gta 4 and tbogt the triads seem like a small time gang and dont matter but in TLAD there seen as a huge and powerful gang not to mess with and they were harder to kill. so if your franklin the gangs will seem "bigger" then if you were trevor where the biker gangs seem to be "bigger"

Getzmunney
i wonder if itll be like the gta 4 and dlc where the gangs were diffrent "sizes" like in gta 4 and tbogt the triads seem like a small time gang and dont matter but in TLAD there seen as a huge and powerful gang not to mess with and they were harder to kill. so if your franklin the gangs will seem "bigger" then if you were trevor where the biker gangs seem to be "bigger"

Im sure that there will be many sets of families and ballas which each vary in size. Also you can expect to see set trippin between different balla sets and families sets as well.. If they are going for the realistic approach. In L.A. Right now you got bloods killin bloods and crips been killin crips

ubergoon1912

i know but when i said size i mean like the stronger presence like TLAD there scared of the triads and there harder to kill while in gta 4 there seen as a bunch of pussies who be oweing people money and hence are barely seen in gta 4

Getzmunney
i know but when i said size i mean like the stronger presence like TLAD there scared of the triads and there harder to kill while in gta 4 there seen as a bunch of pussies who be oweing people money and hence are barely seen in gta 4

Oh you mean from prespective? Yea im sure trevir wont view the gangs the same way franklin will. It will be alot more dangerous to drive thru certain parts of south central at nite with franklin. Not so much trevor because he has never been a part of the culture.

Patrizio

Where is Trideez when you need him?

I just hope Rockstar makes them more involved in GTA V. They were too subtle in IV - they need - especially street gangs - to be more confrontational to the player.

I just Rockstar has areas like this:

Getzmunney

Where is Trideez when you need him?

I just hope Rockstar makes them more involved in GTA V. They were too subtle in IV - they need - especially street gangs - to be more confrontational to the player.

I just Rockstar has areas like this:

This area (baldwin village /jungles) is confirmed in game. Its in trailer 1 with the guy running from police thru back alley and the mlk entrance is in trailer 2 when that car falls off the back of the truck. Its most likely infested with a certain ballas set baswd off of BPS bloods.

Edited by Getzmunney
  • 1 month later...
Getzmunney

Mark my words.. Alotta people are gonna be appologizing in this thread tommorow.. Watch

Honest Bill

Bold words munny... I think you might be right. But we'll both be surprised if Franklin turns out to be a Gawns member instead...

theNGclan

>Claims gangs from SA are coming back

>Says that they can't because they are from a III era game

>Tries to explain it

>allofmywhat.jpg

Getzmunney
Bold words munny... I think you might be right. But we'll both be surprised if Franklin turns out to be a Gawns member instead...

Hahaaa gawns..smh.. But tommorow its on..

awww man i wish i could see people face when they constantly doubted the return of Familes and grove st! haha this sh*t is epic! all yall was soooo convinced about no grove or families when some of us knew it all along. i think its alot of people that owe alot of dumb sh*t they said they would do if they lost betting against a return.. i seen 1 guy say he'd cut his balls off today is pay day!

Apollo_33

Ballas and Grove are definitely back. Saw multiple guys wearing distinct and matching purple and green clothing in the Franklin trailer.

The Made Man
I officially admit defeat!!!! tounge.gif

U good homie.. Its all love

Yeah. I got owned! Wheres Tridezz...Whatever his name is.

Anyways we can all agree Franks trailer was the BEST!!! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Man im so hyped.

The Made Man
Franklin being a member of Grove Street has made him my least favourite character now

Why?

Franklin being a member of Grove Street has made him my least favourite character now

Why?

I just don't like to play with the gang culture. It's also since he's the traditional GTA character.

Surely, there must be some relevance. Franklin, Lamar and other allies were all seen wearing multiple green clothing, killing and chasing guys wearing multiple purple.