1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gang Life in Los Santos

Getzmunney
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrightt

• Getzmunney

• Official General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a video on the Jamestown Project Vagos. What gang should be next?

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war

Working on this DNF retexture. Not necessarily supposed to be blood...just different than the other Families. I need to figure out how to change their hats tho because they still spawn wearing green b

"GAWNS"????????  Seriously?  Now that's just pathetic.

Its just atrocious. Rockstar should just warp these two idiots into south los santos and put them in all green in a Ballas (gawns in killerdudes case) hood wrapped to a pole. lmao

LOL

Imagine being in LA with one of these cornballs...

You see a dude wearing a blue shirt and blue shoelaces having a shootout...

You say to the cornball, "oh sh*t, it's a Crip" and he says "just because he's wearing blue doesn't mean he's a crip"...

Then you say "But look at the wall over there, it says CRIPS"...

And he goes, "no to me it looks like it says CHIPS"

How bad do you want to punch this clown in his face at this point??????

LMAO

This post is everything.. lmao. I know one dude in here whos laughing right now.. The homie mblue..

lmao that was funny but sadly thats how that situation would play out wit alot of these sad fucs on here who are owned by and are a slave to denial and ignorance

look imma post this once more because its gon be someone who didnt see and says some dumb sh*t

i mean just wow! are u fuc'n kidding me?! why in tha hell would R* put Franklin in a green bandana, then later show him leaning up against a green motorcycle then show his dog running after a dude in purple and what seems to be franklin and lamar doing a drive by and you can clearly see as they break the scene down by frame another dude wit a purple sweatshirt on in a clearly rough/gang infested areas of L.S.. its right there for you to see and comprehend u wanna argue about that ballas tag then fuc that wut about all the other evidence i just pointed out u got to be real slow or jus a real dicc head to argue against the sh*t we have been shown

so u think they would really give franklin a green bandana and a green motorcyle in the screens shots for a fuc'n easter egg, coincidence, or cuz of money when they clearly state that he comes from the gang infested south L.S?! u need to head to the highest moutain top and jump!!! now!!!

lol this thread is crackin me up.... i may have posted the only pic to make this remotely debatable... but still think it does say balla's, people making fake traces and getting irate is making me laugh though lol!

Is it offical that we have all made up a new word...."Gawns"... now rather then aurgue over the obvious (come on guys... if theres gangs, they WILL be the same gangs as before...only characters dont carry over the universes... things like organisations and radio stations do...and a gang is an organisation...dont like it? Cry about it.), lets all aurgue over the meaning of the word "Gawns".... make it funny and make it GTA related... we invented this gta meme so we get to decide wtf its all about!!:p

#Team Gawns ftw (LOL hate me)

TotesMagotes

Would not be surprised if the families and ballas returned, but what you have presented is by no means proof of anything.

Getzmunney
Would not be surprised if the families and ballas returned, but what you have presented is by no means proof of anything.

My man.. if you take your time and check thru my posts in this thread.. you will see i have provided some strong evidence

TotesMagotes

My man.. if you take your time and check thru my posts in this thread.. you will see i have provided some strong evidence

I'm not gonna look through 20 pages. IF you have significant evidence why not just edit your OP?

I'm not gonna look through 20 pages. IF you have significant evidence why not just edit your OP?

i'll sum it up for you

1) park bench says ballas

2) purple man running from gun shots, Shots fired by a man in white shirt not even green.

that's it. Thats why they think ballas is retuning. Also because were in LA and SA gangs resembled LA gangs so that obviously means the SA gangs are back. because they resemble crips and bloods and were in LA, because you know, crips and bloods only exist in LA. regardless, forget about that they actually also exist in other state so this stupid theory holds no weight.

if you look closely, i know its hard but just try and follow the arrows. you will see that the end of the W<-- this side of it, goes all the way up causing the effect of the N to have a slight line and bulge, and from far away it looks like an A. Now tell me, what L goes all the way up to resemble a U shape? please tell me im so curious because you can clear see it bulges out from both sides of the "A" did you guys really fail suck this bad in school?

user posted image

oh look what i found a balla

user posted image

Edited by Saturnis
Getzmunney

i'll sum it up for you

2) purple man running from gun shots, Shots fired by a man in white shirt not even green.

that's it. Thats why they think ballas is retuning. Also because were in LA and SA gangs resembled LA gangs so that obviously means the SA gangs are back. because they resemble crips and bloods and were in LA, because you know crips and bloods only exist in LA, regardless, forget about there exsitence in every other state so this stupid theory holds no weight

if you look closely, i know its hard but just try and follow the arrows. you will see that the end of the W<-- this side of it, goes all the way up causing the effect of the N to have a slight line and bulge, and from far away it looks like an A. Now tell me, what L goes all the way up to resemble a U shape? please tell me im so curious because you can clear see it bulges out from both sides of the "A" did you guys really fail suck this bad in school?

user posted image

user posted image

Look who is back yall... lol

i'll sum it up for you

that's it. Thats why they think ballas is retuning. Also because were in LA and SA gangs resembled LA gangs so that obviously means the SA gangs are back. because they resemble crips and bloods and were in LA, because you know crips and bloods only exist in LA, regardless, forget about there exsitence in every other state so this stupid theory holds no weight

user posted image

user posted image

its all in fun. weren't you getting some "buns" aka white bread? how was your lunch?

why can't R* pay homage to the balla man in the trailer with those purple dudes from gta3? why not? this theory is basically as outlandish as yours so its fair.

Edited by Saturnis
Getzmunney

i'll sum it up for you

user posted image

user posted image

its all in fun. weren't you getting some "buns" aka white bread? how was your lunch?

why can't R* pay homage to the balla man in the trailer with those purple dudes from gta3? why not? this theory is basically as outlandish as yours so its fair.

buns flaked on me.. got all jealous and sent a text.. You know how bread do.. lol

Getzmunney

Honestly I dont believe you think my points are outlandish. Its called pride and its your right to have it. lol

Honestly I dont believe you think my points are outlandish. Its called pride and its your right to have it. lol

get that bread a strap on cause come spring you will feel like the buns here.

no, i honestly believe that when someone thinks a purple shirt with white letterings running is a balla very outlandish. the whole crips bloods in LA holds truth, but they also are in new york, so that really cancels it out. There will be gangs but not ballas. rip ballas & families.

The Made Man

I seriously do NOT want the GSF or Ballas to return...I want a fresh and new set of gangs! R hasn't confirmed anything yet, but I'm doubting the two gangs will return. Why do people want them back???? I want GSF and the Ballas to stay in the 3 era universe where they belong and there be a new gang.

Also purple has been used by many gangs in GTA gangs, it was first used by the purple nines...

I seriously do NOT want the GSF or Ballas to return...I want a fresh and new set of gangs! R hasn't confirmed anything yet, but I'm doubting the two gangs will return. Why do people want them back???? I want GSF and the Ballas to stay in the 3 era universe where they belong and there be a new gang.

Also purple has been used by many gangs in GTA gangs, it was first used by the purple nines...

thats exactly the gang i just posted. this isn't the first time we've seen purple and gta.

i don't know why they want old rehashed sh*t, maybe R* should just make a san andreas stories?

Getzmunney

Dude can you read? Go back and check My O.P. before you post please.. There is no GSF!

Dude can you read? Go back and check My O.P. before you post please.. There is no GSF!

come on getzbuns you know he means "the families" we all just associate them with gsf. Why did the gta3 gang purple nines wear purple? i thought that was ballas colors? don't tell me they are a branch lol. purple and green are just the logical colors to use, doesn't mean they are ballas because the nines aren't ballas.

Getzmunney

come on getzbuns you know he means "the families" we all just associate them with gsf. Why did the gta3 gang purple nines wear purple? i thought that was ballas colors? don't tell me they are a branch lol. purple and green are just the logical colors to use, doesn't mean they are ballas because the nines aren't ballas.

So now you are saying that the dudes in the purple and green are gang bangin but not fam and ballas? Dont try to switch up now sega saturn.. These boys are own yall asses.. lmao

So now you are saying that the dudes in the purple and green are gang bangin but not fam and ballas? Dont try to switch up now sega saturn.. These boys are own yall asses.. lmao

no i said gta uses those colors for gangs. doesn't mean if you wear it your automatically a gang member. like i said if he was wearing a rag, fine, but he's not. he's wearing a purple shirt with white lettering. which doesn't resemble any gang affiliation.

The Made Man

thats exactly the gang i just posted. this isn't the first time we've seen purple and gta.

i don't know why they want old rehashed sh*t, maybe R* should just make a san andreas stories?

Yeah, gangs aren't like brands...So I doubt they'll be returning.

I don't want to kill Ballas again, that would be boring.

@Getzmunney

Aye..I obviously meant Families, just GSF for short.

Getzmunney

no i said gta uses those colors for gangs. doesn't mean if you wear it your automatically a gang member. like i said if he was wearing a rag, fine, but he's not. he's wearing a purple shirt with white lettering. which doesn't resemble any gang affiliation.

Are you serious? Just curious.. Where do you live.. That flag sh*t aint what it used to be.. Dudes in the land dont rock bandanas anymore man...MAYBE to put in work.. MAYBE

Edited by Getzmunney

Are you serious? Just curious.. Where do you live.. That flag sh*t aint what it used to be.. Dudes in the land dont rock bandanas anymore man...MAYBE for a robbery or shooting.. MAYBE

So ballas are intelligent enough to adapt to the times now? lol you guys were claiming that rag sh*t in a screenshot and he wasn't doing anything, now you deny it? you guys want your cake and eat it too, your minds baffle me.

"oh look he's wearing a green rag son!!! BALLAS FAMILIES BACK SON!!!!"

"no gangs don't rock the rags anymore"

the f*ck is wrong with you people? no serious im asking, the f*ck is wrong with you people?

Getzmunney
OT: It seemed Franklin was also shooting at a Hispanic gang member in the trailer.

What are you talking about?

Getzmunney

I hope this topic gets locked fast. Too much trolls on this site. I cant belive it.

I bet you didnt even read

I hope this topic gets locked fast. Too much trolls on this site. I cant belive it.

the only troll here is you, you're comment has nothing to do with the subject of this topic, which concludes that you're the troll.

getzmunney here are the rag/bandana quotes

so u think they would really give franklin a green bandana and a green motorcyle in the screens shots for a fuc'n easter egg

this is your comment right down below

I expected that too.. until I saw trailer 2 and the picture with franklin wearing green bandana

i mean just wow! are u fuc'n kidding me?! why in tha hell would R* put Franklin in a green bandana

SO NOW THE RAG MEANS NOTHING!?!?!!?!?

SO NOW I REPEAT

the f*ck is wrong with you people? no serious im asking, the f*ck is wrong with you people?

you guys cant have it you're way, go all pro for something that proves your point, then shoot it down now because it doesn't. SMFH

you messed up here and you know it.

Getzmunney

the only troll here is you, you're comment has nothing to do with the subject of this topic, which concludes that you're the troll.

getzmunney here are the rag/bandana quotes

so u think they would really give franklin a green bandana and a green motorcyle in the screens shots for a fuc'n easter egg

this is your comment right down below

I expected that too.. until I saw trailer 2 and the picture with franklin wearing green bandana

i mean just wow! are u fuc'n kidding me?! why in tha hell would R* put Franklin in a green bandana

SO NOW THE RAG MEANS NOTHING!?!?!!?!?

SO NOW I REPEAT

you guys cant have it you're way, go all pro for something that proves your point, then shoot it down now because it doesn't. SMFH

you messed up here and you know it.

This is a quote I wrote to YOU earlier.."Are you serious? Just curious.. Where do you live.. That flag sh*t aint what it used to be.. Dudes in the land dont rock bandanas anymore man..Maybe to put in work. MAYBE " Rags when they PUT IN WORK FOOL!! Do you not see a shot gun in franklins hand when hes wearing a rag? Put in work could range from ROBBERY to DRIVE BYES.. Good god.. where are you?

Edited by Getzmunney