1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gang Life in Los Santos

Getzmunney
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrightt

• Getzmunney

• Official General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a video on the Jamestown Project Vagos. What gang should be next?

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war

Working on this DNF retexture. Not necessarily supposed to be blood...just different than the other Families. I need to figure out how to change their hats tho because they still spawn wearing green b

tenpennyisplainevil
user posted image

The resolution if you zoom in doesnt allow for people to support your evidence.. When you look at the pic on the left as it was intended to be seen, it clearly says Ballas.. You can even make out the line vaguely on the second "A" in the left pic.

Damn dude, you stink of hypocrisy.

You're sitting there supporting zoomed in pics that have it trace "BALLAS", but when people zoom in and trace out "GAWNS" you're all like "Oh not valid, blah blah blah, shouldn't be zoomed, hur durr murr"

Besides, this is why they release this stuff, for fans to analyze and we've analyzed it and most people are saying GAWNS.

(Because thats what it says)

Seriously if you genuinely believe it says "BALLAS" you're borderline mentally retarded, or failed the alphabet part of Pre-school.

What the hell's wrong with you? No way in hell is that Gawns. The N alone makes even less sense than the A. Why would a damn N intertwine with a W? Never. The N is possible, but the W isn't. The W is OBVIOUSLY a double L. Gallns doesn't make sense. Besides, that first letter doesn't even remotely look like a G. It could be an H or a B. Ballas is the only sensible option here.

user posted image

The resolution if you zoom in doesnt allow for people to support your evidence.. When you look at the pic on the left as it was intended to be seen, it clearly says Ballas.. You can even make out the line vaguely on the second "A" in the left pic.

You're sitting there supporting zoomed in pics that have it trace "BALLAS", but when people zoom in and trace out "GAWNS" you're all like "Oh not valid, blah blah blah, shouldn't be zoomed, hur durr murr"

Besides, this is why they release this stuff, for fans to analyze and we've analyzed it and most people are saying GAWNS.

Seriously if you genuinely believe it says "BALLAS" you're borderline mentally retarded, or failed the alphabet part of Pre-school.

What the hell's wrong with you? No way in hell is that Gawns. The N alone makes even less sense than the A. Why would a damn N intertwine with a W? Never. The N is possible, but the W isn't. The W is OBVIOUSLY a double L. Gallns doesn't make sense. Besides, that first letter doesn't even remotely look like a G. It could be an H or a B. Ballas is the only sensible option here.

Killerdude8 is one stupid motherf*cker.

Killerdude

user posted image

GAWNS makes no sense?

lol, ever think it might be a new gang?

Anyways, if you've never seen a W intertwine with an N, M, A before, you've never seen graffiti or my signature. That first letter bears VERY little resemblence to a B.

I saw the H at first, but then i noticed the curve at the bottom. The only other option was G.

And if you HONESTLY think that last letter is an A, look at the English alphabet, look back, now look at me, look back again. Sure as sh*t aint no A.

Vice Beach

But you think it says gawns.

Killerdude

That's because i have more then a basic hold on the English language.

Lmfao...

Also, how does "BALLAS" make more sense?

If you completed San Andreas, you'll know we wiped them out.

And if you look back unto R* history, you'll ALSO know that they NEVER reused gangs, EVER. Obviously we're getting some new gangs, but Ballas?

No, Never, that WAS SA not GTA V.

Vice Beach

Lmfao...

And if you look back unto R* history, you'll ALSO know that they NEVER reused gangs, EVER. Obviously we're getting some new gangs, but Ballas?

We're discussing the fact that the tag reads BALLAS not whether or not they'll actually appear in the game.

All the references to past games in GTA IV have been through GRAFFITI. The RIP Claude, Tommy etc art and all the artwork characters appearing on that one building.

Whether the actual gang will appear in the game is uncertain and most likely unprobable. But to argue that the tag does not say BALLAS is, well, retarded. At most it is an easter egg for fans. But it does say BALLAS plain as day.

Also, you seem to boast of your more than basic hold of the English language (impressive!) yet you think it reads GAWNS. Tell me why the 'W' and the 'N' seem to form a new letter I'm not familiar with then (must be a letter that only those with the mighty "Above Basic" hold on english can see.)

Killerdude

Lmfao...

We're discussing the fact that the tag reads BALLAS not whether or not they'll actually appear in the game.

All the references to past games in GTA IV have been through GRAFFITI. The RIP Claude, Tommy etc art and all the artwork characters appearing on that one building.

Whether the actual gang will appear in the game is uncertain and most likely unprobable. But to argue that the tag does not say BALLAS is, well, retarded. At most it is an easter egg for fans. But it does say BALLAS plain as day.

Also, you seem to boast of your more than basic hold of the English language (impressive!) yet you think it reads GAWNS. Tell me why the 'W' and the 'N' seem to form a new letter I'm not familiar with then (must be a letter that only those with the mighty "Above Basic" hold on english can see.)

So, The tag clearly does not say Ballas, and it's arguable whether it says GAWNS, but it certaintly doesn't say Ballas.

Pretty simple really, look at the Alphabet, look at those 2 letters, guess what, they like N and W.

ASTOUNDING!

Vice Beach
So, The tag clearly does not say Ballas, and it's arguable whether it says GAWNS, but it certaintly doesn't say Ballas.

Pretty simple really, look at the Alphabet, look at those 2 letters, guess what, they like N and W.

ASTOUNDING!

user posted image

i mean just wow! are u fuc'n kidding me?! why in tha hell would R* put Franklin in a green bandana, then later show him leaning up against a green motorcycle then show his dog running after a dude in purple and what seems to be franklin and lamar doing a drive by and you can clearly see as they break the scene down by frame another dude wit a purple sweatshirt on in a clearly rough/gang infested areas of L.S.. its right there for you to see and comprehend u wanna argue about that ballas tag then fuc that wut about all the other evidence i just pointed out u got to be real slow or jus a real dicc head to argue against the sh*t we have been shown

Yosonitzmeyadad

All i wanna know is why the f*ck are some of you lil weenies so against the idea of the Familes and Ballas being in the game ? Did your mom get gang raped by some bloods or crips in real life, did you get robbed by a gang that reminded you of them ?? what the f*ck is it, i don't understand why your so against the idea of them being in the game when a parody of the bloods & crips are gonna be in the game whether you like it or not, so they might aswell stick to what all real GTA fans know to represent those two gangs plus there's only so many primary colors they can use green,purple,yellow,red,blue,orange,pink and we all know there not gonna use red or blue and orange is hoover colors pink aint gonna work yellow maybe but that's just one color you might aswell just accept it and stop acting like bitches.

Its obviously 'Ballas' that's written. Some people don't understand Occam's razor.

Doesn't mean Gangs will be back. Heck they probably won't, however it doesn't mean the 'Ballas' and G'S won't play a part in the story.

user posted image

GAWNS makes no sense?

lol, ever think it might be a new gang?

Anyways, if you've never seen a W intertwine with an N, M, A before, you've never seen graffiti or my signature. That first letter bears VERY little resemblence to a B.

I saw the H at first, but then i noticed the curve at the bottom. The only other option was G.

And if you HONESTLY think that last letter is an A, look at the English alphabet, look back, now look at me, look back again. Sure as sh*t aint no A.

Are you f*cking seeing what sh*t you're posting? Why the f*ck would it be "Gawns"? What the f*ck does that even mean. It's obviously 'Ballas' you thick headed fool!

Gangs are In the game get over it. R* is not going to make a new GTA about LA without them. Regarding the graffiti guys.. IT SAYS BALLAS... graffiti is NEVER written clearly nor legibly so of-course its blurry and doesn't CLEARLY say BALLAS. The fact is its LA.. They have gangs and there in the game.

I don't see grove street being on the map but the families are going to be in the game too.. Plus you cant have Los Santos with out the "Los Santos Vagos"

Hahaa I feel your pain my dudes.. Saturnis and killerdude8 are clearly retarded.

Forreal bro I cant wait till it's proven that Families and Ballas are back.. They're gonna look so f*ckin stupid.

Getzmunney
Hahaa I feel your pain my dudes.. Saturnis and killerdude8 are clearly retarded.

Forreal bro I cant wait till it's proven that Families and Ballas are back.. They're gonna look so f*ckin stupid.

They should just leave the forums after that... I hope people remember this and give them hell.

They should just leave the forums after that... I hope people remember this and give them hell.

lol I'll put in my sig bro

I've been having this argument with these braindeads for months now. Don't worry, once it's proven (it's already proven to those of us with brains) I will never let them live it down.

Getzmunney

lol I'll put in my sig bro

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Getzmunney

I've been having this argument with these braindeads for months now. Don't worry, once it's proven (it's already proven to those of us with brains) I will never let them live it down.

Exactly bro.. Your redemption is already here ( for those of us who have brains and common knowledge).

Getzmunney
"GAWNS"???????? Seriously? Now that's just pathetic.

Its just atrocious. Rockstar should just warp these two idiots into south los santos and put them in all green in a Ballas (gawns in killerdudes case) hood wrapped to a pole. lmao

"GAWNS"????????  Seriously?  Now that's just pathetic.

Its just atrocious. Rockstar should just warp these two idiots into south los santos and put them in all green in a Ballas (gawns in killerdudes case) hood wrapped to a pole. lmao

LOL

Imagine being in LA with one of these cornballs...

You see a dude wearing a blue shirt and blue shoelaces having a shootout...

You say to the cornball, "oh sh*t, it's a Crip" and he says "just because he's wearing blue doesn't mean he's a crip"...

Then you say "But look at the wall over there, it says CRIPS"...

And he goes, "no to me it looks like it says CHIPS"

How bad do you want to punch this clown in his face at this point??????

LMAO

Why don't you guys chill?! Both sides! Yeah it might say: Ballas

But there were also a tag of 8-ball in GTAIV, that didn't mean he were in the game...

Ballas or not, well find out soon! bored.gif

Getzmunney
"GAWNS"????????  Seriously?  Now that's just pathetic.

LOL

Imagine being in LA with one of these cornballs...

You see a dude wearing a blue shirt and blue shoelaces having a shootout...

You say to the cornball, "oh sh*t, it's a Crip" and he says "just because he's wearing blue doesn't mean he's a crip"...

Then you say "But look at the wall over there, it says CRIPS"...

And he goes, "no to me it looks like it says CHIPS"

How bad do you want to punch this clown in his face at this point??????

LMAO

This post is everything.. lmao. I know one dude in here whos laughing right now.. The homie mblue..

But there were also a tag of 8-ball in GTAIV, that didn't mean he were in the game...

Ballas or not, well find out soon! bored.gif

IT'S NOT LOS SANTOS WITHOUT THE FAMILIES AND BALLAS. That's the point! Families and Ballas are in the game because to leave them out would be utterly f*cking nonsensical. I could have told you 10 months ago that they were in the game, and now even with their graffiti and LITERALLY seeing a Balla in the trailer, some of these mental midgets still deny! It's maddening. I'm starting to think they're just trolls or something.

Getzmunney

Ballas or not, well find out soon!  bored.gif

IT'S NOT LOS SANTOS WITHOUT THE FAMILIES AND BALLAS. That's the point! Families and Ballas are in the game because to leave them out would be utterly f*cking nonsensical. I could have told you 10 months ago that they were in the game, and now even with their graffiti and LITERALLY seeing a Balla in the trailer, some of these mental midgets still deny! It's maddening. I'm starting to think they're just trolls or something.

Yea its pretty much apparent that saturnis and killerdude8 are trolls now.. Everyone should know to disregard anything they say