1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Gang Life in Los Santos

Getzmunney
  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrrightt

• Getzmunney

• Official General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did a video on the Jamestown Project Vagos. What gang should be next?

This vid is an idea of what it might be like if the war between the Aztecas and MBG actually happened in-game. If they did a gang DLC I think it'd be cool to have a protag heavily involved in that war

Working on this DNF retexture. Not necessarily supposed to be blood...just different than the other Families. I need to figure out how to change their hats tho because they still spawn wearing green b

Vice Beach

...GAWNS? GAWNS?? Lol. It obviously says Ballas. Seriously. There is no doubt. But that doesn't confirm they're in the game. It is most likely just a reference for the fans. But just as much as they couldn't be a representation of the Bloods in the game they also can be. It's kind of a stupid thing to argue about since you have no proof for either sides of the argument.

Peck R. Wood

That Ballas carving could easily be an easter egg, like in V with the graffiti with past GTA's characters.

And now that I think about this whole thread...WTF are you all fighting about? Gangs (of different ethnicities and strenght) will be featured in V. So why's so important to have GSF and the Ballas? If they'll be there then good, if they won't you can all bet your preorder coupon that there will be gangs with different names/colors. That's that!

Does anyone at this point dare to argue that gangs and OC groups won't be playing ANY role in V?

Franklin is an ex gang banger and his best friend's a dealer.

Trevor works as a gun and drug smuggler for white trash crooks out in Blaine County.

So I can say that this argument is closed...

Edited by boschram
Getzmunney
...GAWNS? GAWNS?? Lol. It obviously says Ballas. Seriously. There is no doubt. But that doesn't confirm they're in the game. It is most likely just a reference for the fans. But just as much as they couldn't be a representation of the Bloods in the game they also can be. It's kind of a stupid thing to argue about since you have no proof for either sides of the argument.

Those are the extremes they take to try and prove someone wrong..."gawns"

Killerdude

I can list like 6 people here who obviously failed the alphabet part of pre-school.

Seriously, can some of you be that f*cking retarded?

GAWNS makes no sense, but maybe it's just graffiti, graffiti never makes sense...

Getzmunney
I can list like 6 people here who obviously failed the alphabet part of pre-school.

Seriously, can some of you be that f*cking retarded?

GAWNS makes no sense, but maybe it's just graffiti, graffiti never makes sense...

We have a genius here people...( graffiti never makes sense) Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Killerdude
user posted image

GAWNS CONFIRMED!!!!!

user posted image

2 GUYS WEARING PURPLE!

BALLAS CONFIRMED!!

f*cking dumbass...

user posted image

orly.gif

Getzmunney

user posted image

orly.gif

Resolution...

user posted image

but seriously,if you dont see this,i feel sorry for your mom

user posted image

I feel for your mum...she didnt teach to to trace properly lol..... You added bits to make the B and A.... I thought it said Ballas to... and its still possible its SUPOSED to say it.... but as you can clearly see, its doesnt say it as clearly as you would like people to think with your fake trace lol.

Getzmunney
user posted image

but seriously,if you dont see this,i feel sorry for your mom

user posted image

I feel for your mum...she didnt teach to to trace properly lol..... You added bits to make the B and A.... I thought it said Ballas to... and its still possible its SUPOSED to say it.... but as you can clearly see, its doesnt say it as clearly as you would like people to think with your fake trace lol.

His mom? Thats O.D. mean man.. lol

Getzmunney

user posted image

don't talk about my moms,yo.durr durr durr gawns gang!

haaaaa.. This sh*t never gets old.. look at killerdude. Ok im done

LoSoisNiCEx414

I agree with the OP. I can see Lamar calling Franklin for help when he is in a gun fight with some ballas & needs help. Franklin who wants nothing to do with the gang life anymore puts on a green rag for old times sake to cover his face to go save his friend.

Also am I the only 1 that thinks Lamar looks like Rudy Gay from the Grizzlies?

Getzmunney
I agree with the OP. I can see Lamar calling Franklin for help when he is in a gun fight with some ballas & needs help. Franklin who wants nothing to do with the gang life anymore puts on a green rag for old times sake to cover his face to go save his friend.

Also am I the only 1 that thinks Lamar looks like Rudy Gay from the Grizzlies?

He does kinda favor rudy... I also Like to see that rockstar implemented height differences. Lamar towers over franklin.. Thats one tall ass families member.

Getzmunney

user posted image

The resolution if you zoom in doesnt allow for people to support your evidence.. When you look at the pic on the left as it was intended to be seen, it clearly says Ballas.. You can even make out the line vaguely on the second "A" in the left pic.

tenpennyisplainevil

The first letter is not even close to a G. It could be a B or an H. The secend is an A. The third and fourth are obviously an L. The fifth is kinda tricky, an N wouldn't make sense at all, but an A is possible (notice the faded stripe that makes it look somewhat like an N). Last is an S. So Ballas, Hallas, Ballns or Hallns. Ballas is obviously the most logical, but the B looks more like an H.

Vice Beach
user posted image

The resolution if you zoom in doesnt allow for people to support your evidence.. When you look at the pic on the left as it was intended to be seen, it clearly says Ballas.. You can even make out the line vaguely on the second "A" in the left pic.

I agree, I'm on your side that it clearly says Ballas.

On the fence if they'll actually be in the game though.

Getzmunney
user posted image

I agree, I'm on your side that it clearly says Ballas.

On the fence if they'll actually be in the game though.

Oh sorry man

Killerdude
user posted image

Damn dude, you stink of hypocrisy.

You're sitting there supporting zoomed in pics that have it trace "BALLAS", but when people zoom in and trace out "GAWNS" you're all like "Oh not valid, blah blah blah, shouldn't be zoomed, hur durr murr"

Besides, this is why they release this stuff, for fans to analyze and we've analyzed it and most people are saying GAWNS.

(Because thats what it says)

Seriously if you genuinely believe it says "BALLAS" you're borderline mentally retarded, or failed the alphabet part of Pre-school.

Killerdude

I'm arguing with a child, or a retard, f*ck, anyways i'm done.

Continue to live in your dream world of Ballas in the new era.

yawn.gif