13th November 2012 screenshots

anon22a

f*cking hell, this again?

What's tommorows screens? A front angle of the helicopter?

Thank f*ck we've got a trailer.

Haha, at least with a front angle we would be able to see that massive area of LS that hasn't been shown at all yet.

Another helicopter? How many helicopter shots have we got now?

Don't want to whine or anything but there is SO MUCH to show us, but they keep showing us the same things confused.gif

Stop hiding stuff! smile.gif

Can't wait until they show more, and then when the game launches, you'll be back saying that they showed too much. I mean seriously, like we don't have enough screens for now? Those of you expecting screens every day after this week are in for a tough ride. Just greedy and never satisfied.

More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more. You guys consume like elephants & are never satisfied. We've got god knows how many months to go & you want to see everything before you've even played it.

I totally agree. There's a reason why they show us a lot, of the same. They don't want to spoil the whole game for us, but give us the idea we are getting tons of info. So there's still a lot to be surprised with. R* knows exactly what they're doing, as always lol.gif

Edited by Race-n-Chase

Sweeet ! but i agree a bit with Doitmyself

user posted image

where did you get this????

Yeah what the hell? Havent seen that one before

I just love these bits!

If the player wants to get their hands on one of the more ‘high end’ vehicles early in the game they'll have to work for it... airport security won't let you just wander in and steal a jet.”

Ah yes, the countryside. The surrounding areas of Los Santos and beyond were some of my favourite bits of San Andreas, and in GTA V it looks like Rockstar has learned a lot from Red Dead Redemption in bringing them to life, not only with dynamic events to experience but in terms of the wildlife you’ll discover there. “The setting of Red Dead Redemption meant that animals were a necessity for the ambient world - something we hadn't required in GTA previously”, says The Benz. “But because of the scale of the map [in GTA V] and the different kinds of areas involved, a countryside without animals would feel quite hollow. At the same time, animals aren't just a backdrop - you can expect to see dogs guarding areas and causing the player trouble when they try to sneak past them. they'll give you some serious opposition.””

Jay_Theft_Auto

People complaining about the screenshots being the same but from different angles ... they are saving new stuff for another time obviously ... one moment you don't want too much revealed the next your complaining that there isn't enough being revealed ... just be happy were getting something

Look at the mile high club building in the first one. It hardly built at all when compared to some other screenshots and the trailer.

Nice but slowly I'm gettin bored .

There is nothing new...

Yep, I'm feeling the same way like you... Rockstar shouldn't release new screenshots for awhile

Johnny Playert

Jesus... they keep showing the same damn screenies man what the hell

Meh same screens different angled. Not that bothered by it cause tomorrow is trailer 2. hope these screens that we have getting arent arent from trailer 2

Meh same screens different angled. Not that bothered by it cause tomorrow is trailer 2. hope these screens that we have getting arent arent from trailer 2

Hahaha! That would be funny as hell if everything we been viewing for the past week is all in trailer #2 suicidal.gif

I'm tired of seeing this damn helicopter, its the same helicopter for god sakes!

Hahaha! That would be funny as hell if everything we been viewing for the past week is all in trailer #2 suicidal.gif

I'm tired of seeing this damn helicopter, its the same helicopter for god sakes!

I know. Its time for some military vehicles like tanks and sh*t

Boring as hell screenshots. I want to see the countryside, countryside, countryside, animals, countryside, countryside, less luxurious vehicles/junkers, countryside and err... countryside please. smile.gif

More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more. You guys consume like elephants & are never satisfied. We've got god knows how many months to go & you want to see everything before you've even played it.

This is supposed to be an "explosion with loads of info." GI did an amazing job at stretching their article into the longest article ever with the least amount of info. With a lot of it being what we can't do instead of what we can.

And, since then, we haven't exactly had loads of info lol come on dude. We've waited a long f*cking time, we should be able to read about some new sh*t and see some new sh*t rather than similar things over and over and over.

I think you know this. But, some people just argue because they like to.

You people are the worst. If you're not complaining about a lack of info and screens, you're complaining that they're not good enough. Grow the f*ck up.

You people are the worst. If you're not complaining about a lack of info and screens, you're complaining that they're not good enough. Grow the f*ck up.

Get some standards

You people are the worst. If you're not complaining about  a lack of info and screens, you're complaining that they're not good enough. Grow the f*ck up.

Get some standards

No...really...he is 100% right... you guys/kids crying about info (its not enough, its not big enough, its not different enough, i like unicorns and theres no damn unicorns etcetc) really do need to grow the f*ck up.... Presuming everyone here is 18+ there appears to be ALOT of immature "young adults" and even worse "actual" adults....

If i was R* id ban you all from buying it lol.... R* aint the gaming equivilent of Maccy D's.... they aint a service... they are the equivilent to a 5* restaurant.... what odds does that make i hear you say...?

Well complain about your order in maccy D's and you get someone come kiss your ass and beg you for forgivness...... complain about your order in a 5* restaurant and the Chef will personally come tell you to grab your coat and f*ck off.

Luckly R* aren't the equivilent to Mc D's. becuase they would "listen" to the community and GTA by now would be some wierd Saints Row/Need for Speed/The sims/ COD hybrid.

You people are the worst. If you're not complaining about  a lack of info and screens, you're complaining that they're not good enough. Grow the f*ck up.

Get some standards

No...really...he is 100% right... you guys/kids crying about info (its not enough, its not big enough, its not different enough, i like unicorns and theres no damn unicorns etcetc) really do need to grow the f*ck up.... Presuming everyone here is 18+ there appears to be ALOT of immature "young adults" and even worse "actual" adults....

If i was R* id ban you all from buying it lol.... R* aint the gaming equivilent of Maccy D's.... they aint a service... they are the equivilent to a 5* restaurant.... what odds does that make i hear you say...?

Well complain about your order in maccy D's and you get someone come kiss your ass and beg you for forgivness...... complain about your order in a 5* restaurant and the Chef will personally come tell you to grab your coat and f*ck off.

Luckly R* aren't the equivilent to Mc D's. becuase they would "listen" to the community and GTA by now would be some wierd Saints Row/Need for Speed/The sims/ COD hybrid.

I know. We should be lucky that we are actually getting info. Dont be a bunch of little bitches.

Boring as hell screenshots. I want to see the countryside, countryside, countryside, animals, countryside, countryside, less luxurious vehicles/junkers, countryside and err... countryside please. smile.gif

Yeah, Rockstar, what the f*ck is this, please show us every single feature, location and character in the game so we could complain about how "boring" V is after the release, and blame it on how you gave us too much info/screenshots. sigh.gif

Blaine_County_Resident

The lighting seems to be so much improved from previous GTA's.

Makes me hope that time runs a bit slower than what it did in IV, so we can enjoy the different times of day whitout the moment passing by too fast.

TheGreene2010

they just want to make my dick hard and ready to bang trailer 2

Start slow though you might hurt yourself... and clean up your mess this time! tounge.gif