13th November 2012 screenshots

anon22a

Most of these screens are the same but from different angles.

That white tank thingy, whatever it is, has now been seen in 3 shots.

I want to see the other side of the city, heres hoping they will tommorrow.

Nuce screens tho

The character breakdown is a good read. As for those screenshots, the draw distance cool.gif looks great.

Nice but slowly I'm gettin bored .

There is nothing new...

c'mon dude, after f*cking YEAR OF SILENCE? they could give me the same sh*t everyday and i'll still be pleased.

There is nothing new...

This. Same boring pictures different angles. How about something new like a screenshot inside a building so we can see how detailed it is or screenshot of civilian plane inside the airport. It's same freaking helicopter shot all over again.

As i can see LS is at right in the first picture but there is some pretty big structure to the left too, why is this big house in the middle of nowhere.

How many more screenshots of helicopters from different angles do they need to give us?

I wish they'd show us something new, like a feature we don't know about yet or more of the map.

ThisIsHorosho

There is nothing new...

c'mon dude, after f*cking YEAR OF SILENCE? they could give me the same sh*t everyday and i'll still be pleased.

this logic fails miserably!...you should route for more ESPECIALLY if that the case...

Live is Life nana nana na...

Most of these screens are the same but from different angles.

This^.

Thankfully the trailer is only a day away.

Come on!!! We are getting F'n The same screenshots....Helicopters and michael climbing up the building, how about something new? I mean lol come on. Even the article was the same old bull

user posted image

More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more. You guys consume like elephants & are never satisfied. We've got god knows how many months to go & you want to see everything before you've even played it.

If the player wants to get their hands on one of the more ‘high end’ vehicles early in the game they'll have to work for it... airport security won't let you just wander in and steal a jet.”

*fap*fap*fap*fapping everywhere*

There is nothing new...

This. Same boring pictures different angles. How about something new like a screenshot inside a building so we can see how detailed it is or screenshot of civilian plane inside the airport. It's same freaking helicopter shot all over again.

Or the shootout screenshot...

user posted image

If the player wants to get their hands on one of the more ‘high end’ vehicles early in the game they'll have to work for it... airport security won't let you just wander in and steal a jet.”

*fap*fap*fap*fapping everywhere*

With all the fapping going on around here. I'm going to buy shares in Kleenex & wipe clean keyboards.

Getting tired of the sunset pictures... nothing original?

This

These screens are straight up the same thing in a different angle, and Evening is the only time the screens are in for god sake......How about more nightlife or something

user posted image

The Scottish Guy

f*cking hell, this again?

What's tommorows screens? A front angle of the helicopter?

Thank f*ck we've got a trailer.

G