# Team Franklin GTAV

Jimmarn

gtav.jpg

michael.png Trevor.png

http://www.youtube.com/embed/kfzrQGU6jhM

Name Franklin Occupation Repoman Age Mid 20's Location South Los Santos History A young and ambitious hustler, Franklin currently works for an Armenian luxury

car dealership who sell cars to people who can't afford them. When they default,

Franklin plays the role of the grim repo man. Franklin stumbles into Michael when looking

for a hustle

Franklin

Repo man in the mid 20s

located in south Los Santos

Explain to us why you are the supporter of Franklin, why he is your guy

Feel free to take the badge:

franklin.png

CODE franklin.png

QUOTE (Official General @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 14:14) " A young and ambitious hustler ".....when I heard that, I knew he'd be my favorite, as that's the kind of character I always wanted to play in this game. He looks like he's from the hood, which gives him that drive and hunger for a better lifestyle of wealth and luxury, and I really like that. Plus, the fact that he's trying to stay away from gangs is a very interesting side to his story that I'm very much looking forward to seeing.

QUOTE (Johacamigames @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 21:12) Franklin is my #1 pick through most of the game, he's a huge bad ass.

Edited by Jimmarn

I was not keen on him before but after seeing the pic of him with the green motorbike, he defo is now my favourite. icon14.gif

I can guarantee this fan topic will be the least replied to out of all 3.

That might be, but who knows, if the second trailer brings up new interesting info, this can blow up aswell as the others. I'm all about Michael for now!

I dont have a favourite out of the 3 for different reasons. But well just have to see what special stats they come with, then ill make my choice smile.gif

I am a Franklin supporter because I can relate to him the most (We both like cars and action lol) and I wanted him to be the protag since the first time I saw the trailer. rah.gif

Also because he is the youngest and coolest of the bunch. biggrin.gif

Official General

" A young and ambitious hustler ".....when I heard that, I knew he'd be my favorite, as that's the kind of character I always wanted to play in this game. He looks like he's from the hood, which gives him that drive and hunger for a better lifestyle of wealth and luxury, and I really like that. Plus, the fact that he's trying to stay away from gangs is a very interesting side to his story that I'm very much looking forward to seeing.

Edited by Official General
  • Like 1

roman bellics brain

His my guy because his not a snitch or a piece of white trash. I'd prefer anyone over those two losers they seriously suck that bad.

Franklin is all about the hustle i'm down with that. He sells cars to people that cant afford them that's badass. I'll take you're money then beat you're ass icon14.gif

From first impressions Trevor is my favourite, then Michael and then this nob.

But that'll probably change during play, especially if Franklin is a kick-ass sniper.

Edited by Currychips

mbunleashed09

#TEAMFRANKLIN He has that drive and cares about that money. And doesn't like that petty crime.

He's more new to the game, and has hunger and passion.

But why make him a sniper guy, should of mad him a bruiser, run and gun type character, but they made Michael that even though he's like 45

Brazilian Mermaid

If he was related to CJ then it'd be an easy choice for me, but Trevor looks as bad ass as Franklin. While Michael seems to be the brain of the operation.

I'm between team Franklin and team Trevor, but I guess I'm leaning a little bit more towards Franklin because he's young and likes cars and motorcycles .

“I must be a mermaid, Rango. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.”
Anaïs Nin

For me Franklin fits the scene more, as he's more reminiscent of the original San Andreas.

Nigga looks such a badass in that picture. I find he's most idealistic to play as due to to his ambition and hustling-type personality. Dude is a legit sniper and kicks the sh*t out of people who can't pay up with his rottweiler 'Chop'. Whereas on the other hand, Michael reminds me too much of Max Payne, and Trevor has a more of a eerie creeped out feel to him for me to actually "like" him.

You know id really love it if Franklins personal activity was being able to use a spray can so you can tag

I'd love to be able to customize cars using him

I really like franklin because he is young, He is capable, he is stylish, and he Flipped off the police. Team Franklin!!

user posted image

Franklin seems like he'll be the most willing to do anything. He looks like he'll be a straight up gang banger and do the executions and fun stuff. Trevor is too Saints Row for me and we really haven't heard what Michael is doing so I can't say he's my favorite.

Franklin seems like he'll be the most willing to do anything. He looks like he'll be a straight up gang banger and do the executions and fun stuff. Trevor is too Saints Row for me and we really haven't heard what Michael is doing so I can't say he's my favorite.

nah he doesnt look like a gangbanger.. He dresses normal, has no gang affiliations either. I think he is just badass

user posted image

I prefer a young dude, plus hes ILL with the bikes and I only use bikes in GTA

PS. HE DOES NOT SELL CARS, he works for an Armenian gangster who sells the cars to people who cant afford them and then sends Franklin to go collect the cars...Read the GI article slower next time...

I never wanted to use Michael but Trevor seemed alright til it said he takes a sh*t and desnt even wipe LOL this nigga must smell like sh*t wit all them stains

I prefer a young dude, plus hes ILL with the bikes and I only use bikes in GTA

PS. HE DOES NOT SELL CARS, he works for an Armenian gangster who sells the cars to people who cant afford them and then sends Franklin to go collect the cars...Read the GI article slower next time...

I never wanted to use Michael but Trevor seemed alright til it said he takes a sh*t and desnt even wipe LOL this nigga must smell like sh*t wit all them stains

Hahahaha!!

user posted image

nah he doesnt look like a gangbanger.. He dresses normal, has no gang affiliations either. I think he is just badass

Look at your signature and tell me he doesn't seem like a gang banger.