user posted image

user posted image user posted image
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/teammichael

http://www.youtube.com/embed/HqZXw5M6qQY

Name Michael
Occupation Retired
Age Early 40's
Location Rockford Hills

deal with the FIB. Currently in the witness protection program, it may look like he has the

idyllic life, but he hates his wife Amanda (Who reciprocates the feeling and spends all

his money) and doesn't understand his two children (Tracy and Jimmy). With the money

running out and his domestic life driving him crazy, Michael needs to get back into

the game

What are the relationship between Michael, Franklin and Trevor ? Is there a brain in the band?

Is there one that stands out more than the other?

Michael could be considerated as the brain, yes. Anyway, he thinks so... He is the older, the most experienced and he is the first character

we've been thinking of. He looks like a GTA hero [...] a kind of Tommy Vercetti who settle down, who tries and lives his father life.

But how become a citizen like any other when we played the thugs for so many years? He is like a soldier in Vietnam who is back from the war

and continue to believe he is on duty. He has a family that he can't leave for specific reasons, get tons of money and can have access to all

the pleasures he wants but he's bored. He is always good at what he does, steal, kill, but he does not want to fall back into its failings. [...]

Michael

Retired bankrobber in the early 40s

located in the Rockford Hills

The reason I like Michael is his class, he looks like a real classy gangster, and reminds me of good old Tommy Vercetti. He's the character i wanted for this game.

And looking at the rumors of him based on Sammy The bull. I really think rockstar gives him a good role in this game.

He seems like a smart guy, the real leader type. I can see lots of fun gameplay storywise with this guy. And maby some personal quotes etc during freeplay. It will be fun to see how he acts out in the game.

I'd like to thank GTA-King for the team idea

Explain to us why you are a supporter of Michael

Feel free to take the badge:

user posted image

[img=http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/jimmarn/michael.png]

Michael seems like the chill professional and a high roller, like to play in the money and he shows it. His age shows that he has experience, probably the most

experienced out of the three of them.

My main protagonist.

He's middle-aged, has charisma, experience, some rules maybe (considering his age). He's not a kid from the street, he's mature and should always know what to do. And his class. I really like him

Edited by Jimmarn

•Michael=Brains, the Ringleader and versatile with everything else Maybe Michael is the main Protag and Trevor and Franklin are auxiliary

•Michael is representative of a GTA protag who has retired Spiritual Tommy Vercetti

•Michael=Brains, the Ringleader and versatile with everything else Maybe Michael is the main Protag and Trevor and Franklin are auxiliary

•Michael is representative of a GTA protag who has retired Spiritual Tommy Vercetti

This.

This kind of hastag team sh*t is for kids... But I have to admit Michael will be my main character.

I really thinks it's interesting to see what people thinks of him, and what makes them go for him as the protag. It's also fun to read about what they think he'll be like and what makes him get the attraction

I am 99% sure that Michael will be my main protag. It's between him and Trevor, but I think Michael will win out. I've considered him the protag since the first trailer. Trevor just seems fun to play because he has access to the desert and planes early on.

I really feel him being kindof a revival from Vercetti as many fans really loved him. Michael seems like the retired vercetti to me. Getting back into business

Yea dude!He is the brain and the team leader.Even in the interview with InsideGamer,Dan Houser said,"when we planned to develop GTA 5,Michael was the first character." colgate.gif

Micheal has a family, and isn't a sociopath. He just likes money. That makes him twice the protagonist of everyone else in the series save Luis.

WF the Hobgoblin

I guess he just looks like the one I could identify best with. I like his style, plus he's the:

I'll just have to wait and see what kind of yuppie he is before I can decide.

Yeah, perhaps a new trailer will make it easier

Michael is the most interesting, even if playing trevor should be funny!

Bank robber of the eary 40's? Wtf is this? Which year is GTA V set on? If there's a Audi R8 driving around the city? I don't get it ph34r.gif

Bank robber of the eary 40's? Wtf is this? Which year is GTA V set on? If there's a Audi R8 driving around the city? I don't get it ph34r.gif

So what and as dan houser said, his still tough

So what and as dan houser said, his still tough

Say me the game is set in the 70's!!!

early 40's is his age, not when he was a bankrobber. Sorry for the confusion

No, don't worry, I just didn't get it, I think V is set in early 2010's.

I am one of Team Michael.

Why? He is the brains of the three!

#MICHAEL

Edited by MetalisticMCena

I actually think it's present day. 2012

I actually think it's present day. 2012

Maybe present day 2012 - 2013

WhiskeyFoxtrot
I really feel him being kindof a revival from Vercetti as many fans really loved him. Michael seems like the retired vercetti to me. Getting back into business

That's what I thought when I saw him in the first trailer, he reminds me of an older Tommy Vercetti.