user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Team badges created by Jimmarn!

Name Trevor Phillips
Occupation Career Criminal
Age Early 40's
Location Blaine County

First off... this was the FIRST #Team thread created!

Now that that's out of the way, let me explain to you why I am supporting Trevor instead of Michael or Franklin. Trevor understands who he is... and he embraces that. He lives life fast and furious! He knows his days are limited, so he lives every one like it's his last! Like the GI article said, he doesn't want to stop taking drugs. He doesn't want to stop partying. He just wants to live it up! I can totally respect that. Just something about him seems fresh, you know? We've never had a protagonist like him in GTA before.

Michael is materialistic, and Franklin is ambitious. Trevor, well... he's Trevor. Nothing defines him. He lives in the moment. f*ck materialistic things, and f*ck having an ambition. Trevor knows that's it's best just to revel in the chaos of this world rather than get sucked into it's lies. The action is the juice for him. His pursuit of the almighty dollar isn't about the finish line like the other two... it's about the ride. That's why I respect him the most, and that's why I think he should win this pursuit (if it comes down to us choosing who lives and dies at the end).

So what are YOUR reasons that you support Trevor? Be sure and click the link at the top and follow to show your support! cool.gif

Oh, and if you support Trevor, put this in your signature:

user posted image

[img=http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/jimmarn/Trevor.png]

Trevor's song:

Edited by GTA-King

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

I dont know about team trevor and all that.. but he does look like a straight killer.. which will be extremly fun

It's funny. Last week everyone was like "Ew who's this redneck?". Now he's a celebrity. tounge.gif

His badass his a pshycho his mean his aggressive probably intimidate every other protagonist including tommy

This guy is gonna be the best protag/antagonist. PERIOD

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

Cousin!ItIsYourCousin!

Look this people , this was a serial killer named William Fyfe in the Quebec/Ontario area in Canada some decades ago:

user posted image

doesn't he look like trevor? biggrin.gif

It's actually amazing.It's like they literally took the idea from Fyfe.And this guy was one nutcase.

Kind of childish, We like all of them.

Hey, Twilight has it's Team Jacob and Team Edward... why can't GTAV have teams?

If Trevor is anything like Early from Kalifornia (which he most def. will be), then this is going to be one interesting character!

@InfernoV: Where did that pic come from!? mercie_blink.gif

kSTG7.png

Team Trevor indeed. Although, Michael looks boss too. Franklin looks a bit too young and naive, but knowing R* every character will rock.

Michael and Franklin were both seen in trailer 1, right?

Was Trevor?

It's possible he was one of the men in the robbery scene, only an earlier model of him was used.

kSTG7.png

Smelly scummy drug addict who is mental.

No thanks.

Actually this is the main reason I've chosen Trevor moto_whistle.gif

He just seems fresh, as we've already played both rich and young in previous GTA series, so it'll be interesting to see Trevor's character development through the story, what he will achieve and what he'll become at the end of the story. It will be a challenge to start as him (if it's possible).

God damn, yes.

Trevor is the kind of character I have always wanted to play, and despite immense physical differences, probably the one I feel that I can relate to psychologically.

He is the kind of guy I can see being president of the Lost and Damned motorcycle club, Californian chapter.

TLADMCRO.

I really don't know why, but he really reminds me of Vince Vaughn... Probably not many who agrees but..

Atleast in this:

user posted image

user posted image

Because he live in countryside with his psycho redneck style, he is one bad ass motherf*cker (*Samuel Le Jackson voice input here)

and he just don't give a f*ck. cool.gif