Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,522 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Stephan90

GTA V weapons information

Xbox One

I'm starting thinking that you are blind or something... Find me the ejection port on the side of the pistol in that screen. Find it.

This is a picture taken by me http://i.imgur.com/0ZFDM58.jpg

And this is the pistol in the screen zoomed out  http://i.imgur.com/yYuYUKA.jpg

TRUST ME bro...

Lol i find it funny calling people blind when you can clearly see the ejection port

user posted image

user posted image

And here's the 92F

user posted image

It's obviously the 1911 suicidal.gif

Sorry their so big.....

Edited by Xbox One

rodrich266

So guys, answer me this, will the weapons included in the special digital content from the Collector's Edition and Special Edtion be actually extra weapons others won't have (until they purchase the DLC when available) or will they just be unlocked early for us who bought these editions

Xbox One
So guys, answer me this, will the weapons included in the special digital content from the Collector's Edition and Special Edtion be actually extra weapons others won't have (until they purchase the DLC when available) or will they just be unlocked early for us who bought these editions

you will still be able to get the pistol .50 its just free with the special edition right when you start the game, but you will have to buy it with in game money im guessing.....

ACR

you will still be able to get the pistol .50 its just free with the special edition right when you start the game, but you will have to buy it with in game money im guessing.....

I know it's just a game, but what's the point in using desert eagle. It's just an overhyped hollywood movie pistol that got no tactical use and kicks like a mule. Armed forces are using either 9mm or .45.

Xbox One

I know it's just a game, but what's the point in using desert eagle. It's just an overhyped hollywood movie pistol that got no tactical use and kicks like a mule. Armed forces are using either 9mm or .45.

idk i like it, it was a bad ass gun in max payne 3. When you shot someone with dual desert eagles they went flying! biggrin.gif

xOMeGa

Dear XboxOne I was born in a family where firearms are always present my father was a gunsmith in Terni's armory (the one that developed the Carcano 91/38,the rifle that killed JFK),so please SHUT UP.

The ejecting port on 1911 models it's on the side of the slide,here it's on the top of the pistol like all the M92s. But just look at the slide; how can you still saying that's a 1911? How can you say that? It's clearly a M92 model,the slide is typical skeletonized that leaves the top of the barrel uncovered. Just look at the slide part near the muzzle,it gets tighter like all the M92s. Find me that on a 1911.

I really can't believe that there are still people like you that don't know sh*t about an argument but they are arrogant as f*ck. UNBELIEVABLE!

Xbox One
Dear XboxOne I was born in a family where firearms are always present my father was a gunsmith in Terni's armory (the one that developed the Carcano 91/38,the rifle that killed JFK),so please SHUT UP.

The ejecting port on 1911 models it's on the side of the slide,here it's on the top of the pistol like all the M92s. But just look at the slide; how can you still saying that's a 1911? How can you say that? It's clearly a M92 model,the slide is typical skeletonized that leaves the top of the barrel uncovered. Just look at the slide part near the muzzle,it gets tighter like all the M92s. Find me that on a 1911.

I really can't believe that there are still people like you that don't know sh*t about an argument but they are arrogant as f*ck. UNBELIEVABLE!

user posted image

Stephan90
user posted image

nice gun

xOMeGa

I don't see the pic.

Stephan90
I don't see the pic.

It was only a joke.

tenpennyisplainevil

Frankly, nobody cares if the weapons in V are used by the military or not. This is a crime game and a desert eagle fits it just perfectly because the DE is used by criminals. What you're saying fits CoD forums more, as there they depict military forces using the DE. I know it has no tactical advantages over .45 or 9mm, but (unorganised) criminals don't really pay attention to that, they just buy it because it looks cool or they saw it in a movie or something.

Claude4Catalina

nothing to stop you being wrong man. Michael Fish was a weatherman and even he missed out on a damn hurricane.

if you want to believe its an 'M92' (Beretta 92) then go ahead, I'll continue believing its an M1911A1...I'm happy being wrong if it means I wont look like an arse over the internet.

ACR

Frankly, nobody cares if the weapons in V are used by the military or not. This is a crime game and a desert eagle fits it just perfectly because the DE is used by criminals. What you're saying fits CoD forums more, as there they depict military forces using the DE. I know it has no tactical advantages over .45 or 9mm, but (unorganised) criminals don't really pay attention to that, they just buy it because it looks cool or they saw it in a movie or something.

Even criminals don't use DE or any other .50 pistol. It's rare and the only use it could have is as a collection item. But i'm satisfied that R* included colt 1911 and any other .45 pistol would be welcomed.

xOMeGa

nothing to stop you being wrong man. Michael Fish was a weatherman and even he missed out on a damn hurricane.

if you want to believe its an 'M92' (Beretta 92) then go ahead, I'll continue believing its an M1911A1...I'm happy being wrong if it means I wont look like an arse over the internet.

Wathever you say BRAH!

Anyway I've never found such an ignorance in firearms outside this topic... maybe in the CoD community. MAYBE.

Edited by xOMeGa

Xbox One

Even criminals don't use DE or any other .50 pistol. It's rare and the only use it could have is as a collection item. But i'm satisfied that R* included colt 1911 and any other .45 pistol would be welcomed.

hows is the DE rare? because it isnt i can go online and buy one right now if i wanted to.....

tenpennyisplainevil

Wathever you say BRAH!

Anyway I've never found such an ignorance in firearms outside this topic... maybe in the CoD community. MAYBE.

I know. It's so UNBELIEVABLY obvious that it's a 92FS that I didn't even bother to check if it's a new gun before someone claimed it was an M1911, which it of course is not.

Shane_Dbns

Could the pistol.50 in the special editions be a desert eagle? user posted image

I was right,then again it wasn't a hard guess. Sucks that it's only in the se and ce versions

user posted image

Edited by Lil Jacob 27

Claude4Catalina

Wathever you say BRAH!

I know. It's so UNBELIEVABLY obvious that it's a 92FS that I didn't even bother to check if it's a new gun before someone claimed it was an M1911, which it of course is not.

I'm gonna lol so hard if it turns out we're all wrong xD

I guess the Desert Eagle is a 'culture weapon' more than anything, despite how unwieldy it is, the Desert Eagle is to an evil gangster antagonist what an M16A1 is to an American in 1960's Vietnam.

Lord Magnum
Could the pistol.50 in the special editions be a desert eagle? user posted image

I was right,then again it wasn't a hard guess. Sucks that it's only in the se and ce versions

user posted image

It's a Desert Eagle/Beretta mix, which is a bit strange.

tenpennyisplainevil

^ Please elaborate mercie_blink.gif

crispypistonx8

Omega: you're wrong on this one brah.. just accept it, we all make mistakes.

Xbox one: you should try being tactful it might make your argument less offensive. Even when provoked.

I'm glad the POS DE won't be in my copy of gtav.

xOMeGa

I'm still 100% sure sly.gif I don't know so many technical terms in english but i guarantee you that. So let's look at the frame (the green part) that's the classic skeletonized slide of Beretta's M92s;the black part on the top is actually the barrel and the ejecting port is on the top center not on the left or the right side like 1911s

ImJustThatDude

Xbox one: you should try being tactful it might make your argument less offensive. Even when provoked.

I'm glad the POS DE won't be in my copy of gtav.

\

Ya i agree im sticking with the 1911 too.

tenpennyisplainevil
I'm still 100% sure sly.gif I don't know so many technical terms in english but i guarantee you that. So let's look at the frame (the green part) that's the classic skeletonized slide of Beretta's M92s;the black part on the top is actually the barrel and the ejecting port is on the top center not on the left or the right side like 1911s

Well, Omega, I guess we're the only sane people in this topic lol.gif

It's so obvious that it's a 92FS. And there isn't even a single aspect of the gun in the screenshot that has anything in common with the M1911, so I have no idea why anyone is even suspecting the M1911. WOW.

visionist

So, 12 slots;

*Fists

*Pistols

*Melee Weapons

*SMG's

*Assault Rifles

*Shotguns

*Sniper Rifles

*Heavy Weapons

*Thrown Weapons

*Specials

*?

*??

StraightOuttaGroveStreet

I cannot wait to get my hands on a Desert Eagle in game... Bring me those Max Payne 3 physics or better and I'm good.

Cysiek

So, 12 slots;

*Fists

*Pistols

*Melee Weapons

*SMG's

*Assault Rifles

*Shotguns

*Sniper Rifles

*Heavy Weapons

*Thrown Weapons

*Specials

*?

*??

*Fists

*Pistols

*Melee Weapons

*SMG's

*Assault Rifles

*Shotguns

*Sniper Rifles

*Heavy Weapons

*Thrown Weapons

*Specials

*Phone

*?

Edited by Cysiek

Siciliano Don
The pistol trevor is holding is not D eagle or a 1911 its prob not a glock either but the square slide and front sight do look glock like

Edit:when it comes to AR's an AK's its all the same sh*t only dif is cal,barrel length an how many tacticool rails it has.

So it's completely different.

K20

So, 12 slots;

*Fists

*Pistols

*Melee Weapons

*SMG's

*Assault Rifles

*Shotguns

*Sniper Rifles

*Heavy Weapons

*Thrown Weapons

*Specials

*?

*??

*Fists

*Pistols

*Melee Weapons

*SMG's

*Assault Rifles

*Shotguns

*Sniper Rifles

*Heavy Weapons

*Thrown Weapons

*Specials

*Phone

*?

*Fists

*Pistols

*Melee Weapons

*SMG's

*Assault Rifles

*Shotguns

*Sniper Rifles

*Heavy Weapons

*Thrown Weapons

*Specials

*Phone

*Chewing Gum

Edited by kb2084

Drug Tino

To me the unknown pistol resembles a HK UCP. Has anyone considered that yet?

user posted image