Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. Los Santos Tuners
      2. Updates
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Blood Money
      2. Frontier Pursuits
      3. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      4. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. GTA San Andreas

      1. Classic GTA SA
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    2. GTA Vice City

      1. Classic GTA VC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    3. GTA III

      1. Classic GTA III
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    2. GTA VI

    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    6. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

      1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Who am I?


Fisciletti
 Share

Recommended Posts

Holy shee he made it lmao that's pretty good 

 

11. Plays instruments 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Born on the west coast 

2. Daylight 

3. 23 

4. Virgo 

5. Doesn't have tits 

6. Playable characters do not meet or see them 

7. Vibe 

8. Has known "someone" all their life

9. Very friendly, happy personality 

10. Insists on not being like a phony 

11. Plays instruments 

12. Can be found all over the city

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Born on the west coast 

2. Daylight 

3. 23 

4. Virgo 

5. Doesn't have tits 

6. Playable characters do not meet or see them 

7. Vibe 

8. Has known "someone" all their life

9. Very friendly, happy personality 

10. Insists on not being like a phony 

11. Plays instruments 

12. Can be found all over the city 

13. The "Godfather.."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Born on the west coast 

2. Daylight 

3. 23 

4. Virgo 

5. Doesn't have tits 

6. Playable characters do not meet or see them 

7. Vibe 

8. Has known "someone" all their life

9. Very friendly, happy personality 

10. Insists on not being like a phony 

11. Plays instruments 

12. Can be found all over the city 

13. The "Godfather.." 

14. Is not a known character favorite

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hza said:

14. Is not a known character favorite

I'd say it's not a known character altogether lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DOUGL4S1 said:

I'd say it's not a known character altogether lol

Well so what then do I get a cool flair lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, billiejoearmstrong8 said:

Roy Ayers!

THANK f*ck 

1. Born on the west coast - self explanitory

 

2. Daylight - credited for writing the song "Daylight" by RAMP

 

3. 23 - featured on 1 of the 23 radio stations

 

4. Virgo - zodiac sign

 

5. Doesn't have tits - male

 

6. Playable characters do not meet or see them - they don't 

 

7. Vibe - plays the "vibes" (vibraphone)

 

8. Has known "someone" all their life - in-game quote "..this next song is by someone I think I know, well I've known them all my life, it's Roy Ayers!"

 

9. Very friendly, happy personality - beautiful man

 

10. Insists on not being like a phony - in-game quote "..And don't be a TONY MAC TONY (lol) ....and remember! That's like a phony!"

 

11. Plays instruments - a man of talent

 

12. Can be found all over the city - everyone bumping fusion fm worldwide baby

 

13. The "Godfather.." - in game quote "..and now the Godfather of fusion... Roy Ayers!" (This one isn't word for word as I'm going off recollection)

 

14. Is not a known character favorite - no characters detailed on the gtawiki have fusion fm as their preferred radios

 

Well there ya have it folks. Shout out to the two people who played, this was definitely an experience. Shout out to Green Day lol

Edited by hza
  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, hza said:

THANK f*ck 

1. Born on the west coast - self explanitory

 

2. Daylight - credited for writing the song "Daylight" by RAMP

 

3. 23 - featured on 1 of the 23 radio stations

 

4. Virgo - zodiac sign

 

5. Doesn't have tits - male

 

6. Playable characters do not meet or see them - they don't 

 

7. Vibe - plays the "vibes" (vibraphone)

 

8. Has known "someone" all their life - in-game quote "..this next song is by someone I think I know, well I've known them all my life, it's Roy Ayers!"

 

9. Very friendly, happy personality - beautiful man

 

10. Insists on not being like a phony - in-game quote "..And don't be a TONY MAC TONY (lol) ....and remember! That's like a phony!"

 

11. Plays instruments - a man of talent

 

12. Can be found all over the city - everyone bumping fusion fm worldwide baby

 

13. The "Godfather.." - in game quote "..and now the Godfather of fusion... Roy Ayers!" (This one isn't word for word as I'm going off recollection)

 

14. Is not a known character favorite - no characters detailed on the gtawiki have fusion fm as their preferred radios

 

Well there ya have it folks. Shout out to the two people who played, this was definitely an experience. Shout out to Green Day lol

I gotta say, you may deserve some kind of medal for making a Who Am I round with 14 clues. gg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

billiejoearmstrong8
6 hours ago, hza said:

 

 

Well there ya have it folks. Shout out to the two people who played, this was definitely an experience. Shout out to Green Day lol

 

It was a great round, well done to you! 

 

Going to be hard to follow....

 

1. Sleepy

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lance Mayhem

Little Jacob. 

 

(Call him at the wrong time of day and he answers the phone groggy and yawning)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anthony Corrado?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

billiejoearmstrong8

1. Sleepy

2. North

3. Criminal

4. Shares name with major character

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lance Mayhem

Nevermind. Posted what Legomanarthur did two posts above. 

Edited by Lance Mayhem
Link to comment
Share on other sites

billiejoearmstrong8

1. Sleepy

2. North

3. Criminal

4. Shares name with major character

5. Projects

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AlexGTAGamer

Henrique? 
 

1. Sleepy - His character presents as being slow and sleepy.

2. North - Comes from Northwood.

3. Criminal - Is a drug dealer.

4. Shares name with major character - Surname is Bardas, shared with Mallorie. 

5. Projects - Grew up, still lives in and hangs around the Northwood Projects. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

billiejoearmstrong8

Very good but no!

 

1. Sleepy

2. North

3. Criminal

4. Shares name with major character

5. Projects

6. Killed

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jimmy Kand? 

 

1. Found unconscious by Niko

2. Lives in Algonquin 

3. Wanted

4. Shares first name with Jimmy Pegorino

5. Resides in the projects

6. Dead

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

billiejoearmstrong8
9 hours ago, D T said:

Jimmy Kand? 

 

1. Found unconscious by Niko

2. Lives in Algonquin 

3. Wanted

4. Shares first name with Jimmy Pegorino

5. Resides in the projects

6. Dead

 

You got it 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome! That was a great one. I don't think I can top it but I'll give it a go:

 

1. Enjoys bowling with their cousin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, D T said:

Awesome! That was a great one. I don't think I can top it but I'll give it a go:

 

1. Enjoys bowling with their cousin

Is it Roman Bellic?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.