2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA V preview from a German magazine incoming

Freezer89

As the first german videogame magazine, the editors from Games Aktuell were invited to the R* headquarters in NYC and they got new information and more about GTA V.. but also an one-hour interview with Dan Houser.

Source (german)

Source (translated with Google)

See screenshot and translation below..

Hopefully the preview will also contain new and different screens than the preview of GI will contain. Anyways they can't still talk about GTA V yet because of a world-wide embargo.

They might start talking about it in a podcast which will be probably on the 8th November. The magazine will be released on 21 November though.

Just thought I share the information with you guys.

edit: Article has been removed for whatever reasons. Screenshot of the original article.

user posted image

Translation of the important part (improved):

Until yesterday, we had to keep it a secret, now we can talk about: Games Aktuell was invited as the only German videogame magazine for GTA 5 presentation at Rockstar Games in New York. Editor-in-Chief Thomas did not only look at the new features of the new Grand Theft Auto, but also did an one-hour long interview with GTA mastermind Dan Houser. More in the latest Podcast - do not miss!

They can't talk about the new features in GTA 5 yet because the information is still under a worldwide embargo.

Edited by Freezer89

Until 21 November there will already be a ton of information, this will be just a small piece.

Yeah, probably.. but it could contain "exclusive" screens that the other magazines won't get. Also the magazine could be leaked earlier (subscribers get it a few days earlier anyways).

Until 21 November there will already be a ton of information, this will be just a small piece.

Exactly, but thanks for sharing this with us anyway, OP. smile.gif

Well, sh*t.. apparently the article got removed.

Here a screengrab of it.. sorry, Google can't translate it from a screenshot, lol

http://i.imgur.com/98hgs.png

Thanks for the screengrab.

Very odd that they've taken it down...

They also mention the exclusive story in this article.

Until yesterday, we had to keep it a secret, now we can talk about: Games News was invited as the only German gaming magazine for GTA 5 presentation at Rockstar Games in New York. Editor in Chief Thomas could at Rockstar not only look at the new features of the new Grand Theft Auto, but could also lead an hour-long interview with GTA mastermind Dan Houser. More you learn the new games Latest Podcast - do not miss!

Games News Podcast 237: 'car thief' Marco, Thomas (with a brand new GTA 5-shirt) and Andy Games News Podcast 237: See: "car thief" Marco, Thomas (with a brand new GTA 5-shirt) and Andy [source gallery] GTA 5 is now all the themes of games Latest podcasts in the shade. Games-News Editor in Chief Thomas Szedlak was allowed to watch as exclusive representative of a single German games magazine Grand Theft Auto 5 - directly at Rockstar Games in New York. While Thomas may not talk about the new features in GTA 5 because the information still subject to a worldwide embargo. Nevertheless, the games currently editor in chief of the new podcast provides some interesting details, among other things, for an exclusive interview with GTA mastermind Dan Houser.

The other topics of the podcast with Andy, Thomas and Marco are the test meetings of Battlefield 3 and Need for Speed​​: Most Wanted. We include new information about the Wii U, as well as a potential surprise hit Devil May Cry and of course talk about the new Bond film Skyfall. We hope you enjoy the games Latest Podcast 237!

Here's a link to the podcast that the article had. Anyone speak German? http://download.gamesaktuell.de/asset/medi...st_237_edit.mp3

Edited by gamerzworld

Yeah, Strauss Zelnick teased on the the conference call that GTA V will have more previews throughout November. So Game Informer won't be the only magazine with exclusive GTA V info. They are the magazine with the first world-preview of GTA V and then other magazines will follow. Thanks for sharing it with us, Freezer89. smile.gif

If it's a screen shot analysis of existing screens then I will burn the mag and send the ahses back to them.

Edited by crackhead91090

If it's a screen shot analysis of existing screens then I will burn the ahses and send it back to them.

I'm from Austria so I speak german. The article says that Games Aktuell is the only german magazine that is invited to a GTA V presentation from Rockstar Games in New York and Thomas Szedlak, the editor of this magazine had an exclusive one-hour interview with Dan Houser so the magazine won't contain old news. The magazine will be released on November 21st.

If it's a screen shot analysis of existing screens then I will burn the ahses and send it back to them.

I'm from Austria so I speak german. The article says that Games Aktuell is the only german magazine that is invited to a GTA V presentation from Rockstar Games in New York and Thomas Szedlak, the editor of this magazine had a one-hour interview with Dan Houser so it won't contain old news. The magazine will be released on November 21st in Germany.

Like three weeks away. Wonder what screens they have.

I Shot The Sheriff

On the conference call they said "previews in November" in plural and now its confirmed icon14.giflol.gif

naja, am 8.11 kommt ein 18 seiten artikel von GameInformer

Ich glaub nicht dass die dann 2 wochen später noch großartig was neues sagen wenn es das gleiche event war

Ich glaub nicht dass die dann 2 wochen später noch großartig was neues sagen wenn es das gleiche event war

Genau. Das glaub ich auch.

I'm from Austria so I speak german. The article says that Games Aktuell is the only german magazine that is invited to a GTA V presentation from Rockstar Games in New York and Thomas Szedlak, the editor of this magazine had an exclusive one-hour interview with Dan Houser so the magazine won't contain old news. The magazine will be released on November 21st.

Thats good to know. At least that gurantees some new info. Hopefully its not the same general info that GI will come out with.

Genau. Das glaub ich auch.

Wir sollten uns das vielleicht trotzdem ansehen. Vielleicht gibt es ja irgendetwas interessantes und vorallem NEUES! wink.gif

Thats good to know. At least that gurantees some new info. Hopefully its not the same general info that GI will come out with.

Yeah, I hope that too. But even if not, we get 18 pages full of screenshots and exclusive GTA V info from Game Informer on November 8th.

Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian

Romans Cousin Niko

Until yesterday, we had to keep it a secret, now we can talk about: Games News was invited as the only German gaming magazine for GTA 5 presentation at Rockstar Games in New York. Editor in Chief Thomas could at Rockstar not only look at the new features of the new Grand Theft Auto, but could also lead an hour-long interview with GTA mastermind Dan Houser. More you learn the new games Latest Podcast - do not miss!

Games News Podcast 237: 'car thief' Marco, Thomas (with a brand new GTA 5-shirt) and Andy Games News Podcast 237: See: "car thief" Marco, Thomas (with a brand new GTA 5-shirt) and Andy [source gallery] GTA 5 is now all the themes of games Latest podcasts in the shade. Games-News Editor in Chief Thomas Szedlak was allowed to watch as exclusive representative of a single German games magazine Grand Theft Auto 5 - directly at Rockstar Games in New York. While Thomas may not talk about the new features in GTA 5 because the information still subject to a worldwide embargo. Nevertheless, the games currently editor in chief of the new podcast provides some interesting details, among other things, for an exclusive interview with GTA mastermind Dan Houser.

The other topics of the podcast with Andy, Thomas and Marco are the test meetings of Battlefield 3 and Need for Speed​​: Most Wanted. We include new information about the Wii U, as well as a potential surprise hit Devil May Cry and of course talk about the new Bond film Skyfall. We hope you enjoy the games Latest Podcast 237!

I just spent 2 minutes translating this in my own version. Now I'll never get those minutes back.

On the up side it's done in better English than mine lol.

Yeah, I hope that too. But even if not we get 18 pages full of screenshots and exclusive GTA V info from Game Informer on November 8th.

Yeah. I wonder how would they these previews provide this amount of new information about V without revealing much about the storyline - if that's what R* was aiming for.

3lIXKDi.png

The actual podcast:

*yadda yadda yadda*

"...Assassins Creed 3 not that great..."

*yadda yadda yadda*

"...new Need for Speed Most Wanted..."

*yadda yadda yadda*

"GTA V will feature the original Los Angeles.... uuuhm no not perfectly but almost *joking*

You (the listeners) are the first to get to know that our magazine will be the first german magazine to cover GTA V.

We've seen very very much and talked to Dan Houser for an hour.

First thing I'd like to say there won't be any new world exclusive informations about GTA V... we can talk about how we will have the exclusive story for the magazine but we can't talk about the details of the

magazine story or the interview.

You will have to wait until the 21. 11. 2012

I was able to play the PS3 version for a little bit and able to talk to Dan Houser

It was planned that the interview will last 30 minutes... It turned out to be more than an hour"

That's pretty much all you need to know about the podcast

EDIT: "We also asked them what they say about the Wii U and GTA V"

"I can't tell you much but you can expect a conceptional innovation that is pretty big"

Edited by Neckbeard

All publications are seeing the same prepared press demo.

All publications are seeing the same prepared press demo.

Well, if GI has 18 pages of info, I am sure there is much to talk about and some things may have not been included in the GI issue, I hope so atleast tounge.gif