Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Elyobo893

PC Version of GTA V Discussion

Vercetti42

Is this all this thread is? Making up dates, crying about the lack of announcement, and name calling? Let me end the thread now.

There is no conceivable way they WOULDN'T release a PC edition. You guys are just jumping the gun.

/thread

If you've read... any of the previous pages at all, you'd know that our question isn't "Would?" or "If", but "When?" and (In the case of it's availability at retailers/distributors) "where?"

There used to be healthy amounts of speculation and discussion in this thread. Not so much anymore. I guess that's what happens when a thread drags on for 600+ pages.

WE all SUCCUMB to INSANITY some day.

Did I ever tell you the definition of INSANITY?

ITS DOING THE SAME, f*ckING, THING, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, EXPECTING sh*t TO CHANGE.

THATS WHAT THE f*ck IS GOING ON HERE.

You thought you had your finger on the pussy announcement.

- Vass Kingston

Edited by AceKingston

Nick Testbranch

ugh f*ck im tired of waiting fuk u cokcstar u suck and now u die 4 makin me wait

/sarcasm

3 months since my third favorite video game has been released. I'm waiting patiently. If I've waited a long time until the next love of my life shows up, I can wait longer for one of my favorite games to come on PC. I would have loved RDR to come to PC, but the time I've played it for so long, I can kinda see why it just wouldn't work for PC. I can't really imagine being able to aim very well with a mouse and keyboard while on a horse, going at max speed. I know Red Dead Revolver wasn't also for PC, but I'd love to try it out on PS2 someday.

niceguy78

should I just get a f*cking xbox or something? Im tired of not playing this game at all since im a PC gamer. f*cking rockstar, at least tell a f*cking release date like any normal studio instead of keeping people wondering

Xerukal

should I just get a f*cking xbox or something? Im tired of not playing this game at all since im a PC gamer. f*cking rockstar, at least tell a f*cking release date like any normal studio instead of keeping people wondering

I would not recommend the Xbox 360 version at all.

Based on my personal experience? Horrid framerate, disgusting aliasing/jagged edges and hindered free-aim by the aforementioned framerate issues.

Heard the PS3 version was much better, though.

DeadZed

You'll regret it the second you buy it.

sly1286

Tommorow is our Big Day I feel it

:D

niceguy78

I would not recommend the Xbox 360 version at all.

Based on my personal experience? Horrid framerate, disgusting aliasing/jagged edges and hindered free-aim by the aforementioned framerate issues.

Heard the PS3 version was much better, though.

I don't know about getting an old gen console, it sucks that they released this game right before a new generation of consoles was released.

and I got a feel that if ill get a console right now they will announce a PC version like a week after.

Nick Testbranch

I recommend the PS3 version. I played the Xbox 360 version and it was actually pretty good, but I haven't played long enough.

MichaelPayneV

The hell, even Hideo Kojima said on the latest Alert Podcast, that Metal Gear Rising be on steam " any day from now" and Rockstar is still silent.

1987_EC

thats exactly what they want us to think and do...dont fall to it announcement can be anytime now.

Rashka

Do you guys really don't have anything else to do with your money? Just stop thinking about this stupid game, stop thinking about buying Xbox/PS3 just to play this game, it's not worth it. You're gonna play this game on 7 years old console and then what? Games for these consoles are expensive as f*ck, just wait patiently for this freaking game to come out on PC and then you can buy it whenever you want to with reasonably price on Steam or w/e store you can go to. Just stop writing "should I buy console to(...)" it's pointless, if you don't have anything else to do with your money like buy some food pay your bills etc. then go for it, but think about that you can buy a lot of more other useful things for the money that you gonna buy these god damn expensive consoles(Console, games, subscriptions etc.). Just don't fall for the R* policy. Think soberly, pay some bills with that money or w/e just don't buy stupid console just for that game.

_FRANKENSTEIN_

I already want to say my goodbye to this forum because R* will announce gta v pc version tomorrow, at least thats what my gut tells me. It was nice sharing the rumors, happiness, anger and drama with you guys. Farewell and who knows maybe we will meet again in the pc discussion forum of gta v. Take good care of youselves my fellow pc gamer brethren.

Now lets hope my gut didn't fool me.

Your guts have fooled you!!!

1987_EC

Tommorow is our Big Day I feel it

:D

trolling attempt failed.

_FRANKENSTEIN_

i-feel-it-gif-wtf-lmao.gif

sh*t I don't feel anything.

Btw, we should expect announcement when esrb lists the game as PC title.

RyanBurnsRed

The hell, even Hideo Kojima said on the latest Alert Podcast, that Metal Gear Rising be on steam " any day from now" and Rockstar is still silent.

He said it was going to be on PC months ago.

I mean, he never said when, he just said it will at some point. But honestly all the console players with next gen systems are already looking forward to MGS5...

sly1286

What if they decide to do the same thing they did again...but with the Next Gen Versions of V this time...That would mean Next Gen release maybe Summer 14 and 3 months later Pc Announcement.

lol i dont believe it myself

Edited by sly1286

Ash_735

He said it was going to be on PC months ago.

I mean, he never said when, he just said it will at some point. But honestly all the console players with next gen systems are already looking forward to MGS5...

Yeah, like DON'T use that as an example, MGR came out back in like March, with a PC version touted "at some point", it's now half way through December and we have a "any day now". :p

Xerukal

Oh wow, Metal Gear Rising coming to PC at last? Awesome.

I thought they scrapped it because of how long it's been, lol.

Albert Kike

So, no announcement yet. Awesome.

Apparently, uttering even a single f*cking word about PC/NG is an impossible task for them, a few simple, minuscule goddamn words that would ease the minds of hundreds of thousands of people eagerly awaiting, people who they've kept and continue to keep in total darkness & isolation for over two years now. Words that any respectable and honest institution would have mentioned by now.

Apparently, promoting their corny apparel and details about a 9 year old game port are more of a priority. Got to love the way in which some of these developers have gone; where zero f*cks are given about an entire community/fan-base.

edit: Got to also love all of these pathetic, ass kissing morons who fervently defend sh*tty business practices & stand by companies even when sh*t is being shoveled their way by them. The jackasses who stand as bulldogs beside those companies who don't give two f*cks about them -- pansies who enjoy getting copious amounts of horsesh*t spoon fed to them.

YOU are the sole reason for the rapid decline of integrity in this industry, and why all of these companies suddenly feel like they can get away with complete and utter bullsh*t.

Edited by Albert Kike

_FRANKENSTEIN_

Watch Dogs I am ready!!!!

Ralphabh

Well I play on PC and on console but I buy all the GTA games on console first, because the GTA games are always delayed for PC even though the graphics are better and there are mods.

So I think GTA 5 has to come out on PC, just not now, sometimes there's a one year delay between a release on console on PC.

But stay patient guys, soon.

mark!

Told ya... Sadly, January then.

Xerukal

Apparently, uttering even a single f*cking word about PC/NG is an impossible task for them, a few simple, minuscule goddamn words that would ease the minds of hundreds of thousands of people eagerly awaiting, people who they've kept and continue to keep in total darkness & isolation for over two years now.

Apparently, promoting their bullsh*t apparel is more of a priority. Got to love the way in which some of these developers have gone; where zero f*cks are given about an entire customer base.

Developers turning into corporations is my biggest gaming fear. A fear Rockstar keeps making more and more rational the more I see them handle certain things.

Zer0w5

Rockstar employees are laughing their asses off, while they are playtesting PC and NG version. Because it's been proven in the configs.

_FRANKENSTEIN_

Who's going to buy titanfall?

N3xus

Who's going to buy titanfall?

Me, won't buy this game seeing how this POS company is thinking we're idiots.

uJhatafart00

So guys, today nothing happened (again). R* are just a bunch of pricks.

niceguy78

why were you all so convinced that itll come out today? GTA IV wasnt released 3 months exactly after the consoles release.

rokker_22

Apparently, uttering even a single f*cking word about PC/NG is an impossible task for them, a few simple, minuscule goddamn words that would ease the minds of hundreds of thousands of people eagerly awaiting, people who they've kept and continue to keep in total darkness & isolation for over two years now. Words that any respectable and honest institution would have mentioned by now.

Apparently, promoting their corny apparel and details about a 9 year old game port are more of a priority. Got to love the way in which some of these developers have gone; where zero f*cks are given about an entire community/fan-base.

edit: Got to also love all of these pathetic, ass kissing morons who fervently defend sh*tty business practices & stand by companies even when sh*t is being shoveled their way by them. The jackasses who stand as bulldogs beside those companies who don't give two f*cks about them -- pansies who enjoy getting copious amounts of horsesh*t spoon fed to them.

YOU are the sole reason for the rapid decline of integrity in this industry, and why all of these companies suddenly feel like they can get away with complete and utter bullsh*t.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJk

well said...what rock* is doing is unacceptable & cause for uproar

Edited by rokker_22