Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,697 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Elyobo893

PC Version of GTA V Discussion

Karmijn

Moo Moo Moo

He made a new account. Hello Ron!

Edited by Karmijn

Anslem

What was the PC version leak video for gta 4?

It was footage of the video editor shown behind closed doors.

Edit: wasn't at first look

Edited by Anslem

LiveApk25

Found another Major Proof that it will release on PC.

I have found Graphics_PC.xtd file in GTA V Xbox Disc
2uny9dt.jpg
It just had some shapes like circle,Hexagon,Cross and octagon texture in it but they are from GTA V Files

svja81.jpg

Edited by Michael De Santa ™

Karmijn

Found another Major Proof that it will release on PC.

I have found Graphics_PC.xtd file in GTA V Xbox Disc

bandicam_2013_10_18_21_27_29_228.jpg

It just had some shapes like circle,Hexagon,Cross and octagon texture in it but they are from GTA V Files

bandicam_2013_10_18_21_28_48_174.jpg

Those images are not loading.

Edited by Karmijn

LiveApk25

Are they really not loading?

_FRANKENSTEIN_

Yes post links!!!

Marty892

yes

LiveApk25

Re-uploaded

qweqwu

Still can't see them.

LiveApk25

Again Uploaded :lol:

1Dpbu4D.jpgFxNP6B3.jpg

Zer0w5

Those images are old as hell, I pointed them out a month ago, they even were at some research site.

Edited by zerofreeze

LiveApk25

Those images are old as hell, I pointed them out a month ago, they even were at some research site.

I searched on Google thoroughly but I didn't found anywhere

DymeDef

I searched on Google thoroughly but I didn't found anywhere

They were posted here when brian was around and he was right about the Bokeh DoF the whole time

LiveApk25

Ok! but not everyone knows

I myself researched it,I have not stolen it

_FRANKENSTEIN_

Yeap, I have never seen them before. Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_

SilverRST

Yeap, I have never seen them before.

You sure like to sleep under a rock lol

Rashka

Yeap, I have never seen them before.

You sure like to sleep under a rock lol

Guys? Sarcasm? Anyone?

CharmingCharlie
Oh wow, lol. Didn't know that.

Hope we don't end up waiting that long. I forgot, and 2008 was a pretty different time back in the day, but were there any such leaks of drivers and code regarding IV? I know there were retailer dates and such, but did any actual game code referencing a PC version leak?

I don't remember anything like that happening. But it's been 5 years now...

Indeed it was a different time back then. There was a huge amount of uncertainty about whether the PC would get GTA 4. Everything seemed to be pointing towards there not being a PC version. Hell even I had my doubts at time. You had to remember Rockstar seemed to have abandoned the PC platform and many just could not see them devoting the resources to port their RAGE engine to the PC.

I certainly do not remember many hints regarding GTA 4 on the PC (certainly no code leaks). So the evidence for GTA 5 at this point is leagues ahead of what we had for GTA 4. One of the "highlights" of the GTA 4 topic though was when some no name site declared that Rockstar had said there would be no GTA 4 on the PC claiming a Rockstar Producer called "Nick herse" had said this. Most of the group in the GTA 4 thread did some pretty damn fine detective work and discovered there was no such person as "Nick Herse".

Ah good times, hopefully you guys won't have to go through another 2 topics till you get a release. But whatever happens you will always have the "GTA PC topic" :colgate:

jarsonx

This thread is dying a slow and painful death. Or maybe its because there is no bitching and fighting about piracy or console elites and pc peasants.

kastrenzo

Color me surprised if it happens, but I really don't get why you people expect any announcements before 2014

S1LV3R_W0LF

Hum, so this latest AMD information is actually interesting and let me explain you why. Usually GPU manufactures release their driver each month, sometimes take a bit more but 2 or 3 months max. So we have AMD Drivers being released with GTA V profile, they are BETA but already have it, so it means that profile will be included in the final version of the drivers thats shouldn't be far away. Also pay atention that all the titles in it are games scheduled to be released till the end of this year, WD was delayed after those drivers were released.

So why would they have the need to include an unannounced game in their soon to be released drivers? A way for Rockstar to make their tests and to have the drivers ready to launch close to the game release to avoid a rushed job in creating patches for the game if there are issues. This could also explain why Nvidia made those statements, he clearly said the games they were working on. He didn't said those names for no reason, those were the games they were working for their next drivers.

I've downloaded latest NV Beta Drivers that came out in the end of September, I'll see if I can find something on them. Doesn't make sense a GPU company release drivers with profiles for a game that won't be out soon, it's dangerous and pointless.

This doesn't confirm the release will be before the end of the year, but confirms the initial plan was that and that is confirmed by a lot of retailers that got that information.

As for the Brazilian Conference it's weird that in an event where the main focus is Computers and latest technology and not exactly gaming, tho invite someone from a company that developed a game only for consoles, which technology is outdated and doesn't bring anything new to the discussion board. Without mentioning the fact it is like an insult to PC enthusiasts.

Well I'm gonna search the NV Drivers if anyone wanna help or have any knowledge about where to look tell me or try yourself.

jarsonx

Oh wow, lol. Didn't know that.

Hope we don't end up waiting that long. I forgot, and 2008 was a pretty different time back in the day, but were there any such leaks of drivers and code regarding IV? I know there were retailer dates and such, but did any actual game code referencing a PC version leak?

I don't remember anything like that happening. But it's been 5 years now...

Indeed it was a different time back then. There was a huge amount of uncertainty about whether the PC would get GTA 4. Everything seemed to be pointing towards there not being a PC version. Hell even I had my doubts at time. You had to remember Rockstar seemed to have abandoned the PC platform and many just could not see them devoting the resources to port their RAGE engine to the PC.

I certainly do not remember many hints regarding GTA 4 on the PC (certainly no code leaks). So the evidence for GTA 5 at this point is leagues ahead of what we had for GTA 4. One of the "highlights" of the GTA 4 topic though was when some no name site declared that Rockstar had said there would be no GTA 4 on the PC claiming a Rockstar Producer called "Nick herse" had said this. Most of the group in the GTA 4 thread did some pretty damn fine detective work and discovered there was no such person as "Nick Herse".

Ah good times, hopefully you guys won't have to go through another 2 topics till you get a release. But whatever happens you will always have the "GTA PC topic" :colgate:

"Nick Herse" or Knickers

Dont get you knickers/panties in a twist. ;)

r34ld34l

Hum, so this latest AMD information is actually interesting and let me explain you why. Usually GPU manufactures release their driver each month, sometimes take a bit more but 2 or 3 months max. So we have AMD Drivers being released with GTA V profile, they are BETA but already have it, so it means that profile will be included in the final version of the drivers thats shouldn't be far away. Also pay atention that all the titles in it are games scheduled to be released till the end of this year, WD was delayed after those drivers were released.

So why would they have the need to include an unannounced game in their soon to be released drivers? A way for Rockstar to make their tests and to have the drivers ready to launch close to the game release to avoid a rushed job in creating patches for the game if there are issues. This could also explain why Nvidia made those statements, he clearly said the games they were working on. He didn't said those names for no reason, those were the games they were working for their next drivers.

I've downloaded latest NV Beta Drivers that came out in the end of September, I'll see if I can find something on them. Doesn't make sense a GPU company release drivers with profiles for a game that won't be out soon, it's dangerous and pointless.

This doesn't confirm the release will be before the end of the year, but confirms the initial plan was that and that is confirmed by a lot of retailers that got that information.

As for the Brazilian Conference it's weird that in an event where the main focus is Computers and latest technology and not exactly gaming, tho invite someone from a company that developed a game only for consoles, which technology is outdated and doesn't bring anything new to the discussion board. Without mentioning the fact it is like an insult to PC enthusiasts.

Well I'm gonna search the NV Drivers if anyone wanna help or have any knowledge about where to look tell me or try yourself.

There is nothing in profiles:

Profile "Grand Theft Auto 2"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "gta2.exe"    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70381472 = 0x6e8f34d9 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x703c4026 = "RockStar Games"    SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "2.0"    SettingString ID_0x704d456e = "TopView"    SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "1"    SettingString ID_0x705fafec = "1999-09-22 00:00:00"    SettingString ID_0x706c7030 = "Take 2 Interactive"    Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x5c66996b InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x709cc5e0 = "ACTION"    SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "D3D"    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4f InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto 3"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "gta3.exe"    Setting ID_0x0095def9 = 0x00000030    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000003    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000002    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x00000401    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x702c861a = 0x1941d1a8 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "1.0"    SettingString ID_0x704cde5a = "A,J"    SettingString ID_0x704f5928 = "Lights, other 'aura' effects at wrong depth"    SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "2"    SettingString ID_0x705fafec = "2002-04-29 00:00:00"    SettingString ID_0x706c7030 = "Rockstar Games"    Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x23d60dec InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70a1411a = 0x5a865889 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "D3D"    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4f InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto 4"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "launchgtaiv.exe"    Executable "gtaiv.exe"    Setting ID_0x0095def9 = 0x00000202    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000003    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000004    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x03400405    Setting ID_0x10ecdb82 = 0x00000001EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto IV: Expansion - Episodes from Liberty City"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "eflc.exe"    Setting ID_0x0095def9 = 0x00000202    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000003    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000004    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x03400405EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "gta_sa.exe"    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000001    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000001    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x00000004    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x703c4026 = "RockStar Games"    SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "1.0"    SettingString ID_0x704cde5a = "J, A, G"    SettingString ID_0x704d456e = "Stereo looks great with characters, but most everything else 2D (blood, lights, trees)"    SettingString ID_0x704f5928 = "Lights at wrong depth., they Cover other objects at times."    SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "2"    SettingString ID_0x705fafec = "2005-06-07 00:00:00"    SettingString ID_0x706c7030 = "Rockstar Games"    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x709cc5e0 = "ACTION"    SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "D3D"    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4e InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfileProfile "grand theft auto_sa"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "grand theft auto_sa.exe"    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x702a0ab2 = 0xe374baf1 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x7058b6e1 = 0x6e0326f8 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x23a8d4ac InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70a1411a = 0x5a865888 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4e InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfile

xreppiz

we still have 2 months left this year, expect gta5pc will be release/get announce on those month, who knows ..

can't wait to buy it yeeeee

Edited by xreppiz

Rashka

Are these drivers BETA or the latest possible(including BETA drivers)?

Edited by Rashka

ayushisrocking

@r34ld34l

Profile "grand theft auto_sa"ShowOn GeForceProfileType ApplicationExecutable "grand theft auto_sa.exe"Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x702a0ab2 = 0xe374baf1 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x7058b6e1 = 0x6e0326f8 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x23a8d4ac InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x70a1411a = 0x5a865888 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4e InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfile

the hell is grand theft auto sa? (the profile for san andreas is just above it:why repeat it?
Not trying to be the typical PC Gamer on this topic who all of us are, but could it be the testing version of GTAV for PC, named in such a way so as to prevent people from continuing speculation? (and thus getting NVIDIA'S ASS KICKED AGAIN BY C* ? :p). lol, im really on a coffee kick.

BTW those are Stereoscopic 3D profiles, AFAIK. n where's the profile GTA:VC? theres one for III but not 1 for VC?

Edited by ayushisrocking

SilverRST

Profile "Grand Theft Auto 2"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "gta2.exe"    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70381472 = 0x6e8f34d9 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x703c4026 = "RockStar Games"    SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "2.0"    SettingString ID_0x704d456e = "TopView"    SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "1"    SettingString ID_0x705fafec = "1999-09-22 00:00:00"    SettingString ID_0x706c7030 = "Take 2 Interactive"    Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x5c66996b InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x709cc5e0 = "ACTION"    SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "D3D"    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4f InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto 3"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "gta3.exe"    Setting ID_0x0095def9 = 0x00000030    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000003    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000002    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x00000401    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x702c861a = 0x1941d1a8 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "1.0"    SettingString ID_0x704cde5a = "A,J"    SettingString ID_0x704f5928 = "Lights, other 'aura' effects at wrong depth"    SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "2"    SettingString ID_0x705fafec = "2002-04-29 00:00:00"    SettingString ID_0x706c7030 = "Rockstar Games"    Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x23d60dec InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70a1411a = 0x5a865889 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "D3D"    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4f InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto 4"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "launchgtaiv.exe"    Executable "gtaiv.exe"    Setting ID_0x0095def9 = 0x00000202    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000003    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000004    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x03400405    Setting ID_0x10ecdb82 = 0x00000001EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto IV: Expansion - Episodes from Liberty City"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "eflc.exe"    Setting ID_0x0095def9 = 0x00000202    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000003    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000004    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x03400405EndProfileProfile "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "gta_sa.exe"    Setting ID_0x1033cec1 = 0x00000001    Setting ID_0x1033dcd2 = 0x00000001    Setting ID_0x1095def8 = 0x00000004    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x703c4026 = "RockStar Games"    SettingString ID_0x7049c7ec = "1.0"    SettingString ID_0x704cde5a = "J, A, G"    SettingString ID_0x704d456e = "Stereo looks great with characters, but most everything else 2D (blood, lights, trees)"    SettingString ID_0x704f5928 = "Lights at wrong depth., they Cover other objects at times."    SettingString ID_0x7051e5f5 = "2"    SettingString ID_0x705fafec = "2005-06-07 00:00:00"    SettingString ID_0x706c7030 = "Rockstar Games"    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    SettingString ID_0x709cc5e0 = "ACTION"    SettingString ID_0x70b5603f = "D3D"    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4e InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfileProfile "grand theft auto_sa"    ShowOn GeForce    ProfileType Application    Executable "grand theft auto_sa.exe"    Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x702a0ab2 = 0xe374baf1 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x7058b6e1 = 0x6e0326f8 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x23a8d4ac InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70a1411a = 0x5a865888 InternalSettingFlag=V0    Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4e InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfile

Wtf is this??:

Profile "grand theft auto_sa"ShowOn GeForceProfileType ApplicationExecutable "grand theft auto_sa.exe"Setting ID_0x701eb457 = 0x2241ab21 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x702a0ab2 = 0xe374baf1 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x7058b6e1 = 0x6e0326f8 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x708db8c5 = 0x23a8d4ac InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x709a1ddf = 0x4b1cd969 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x70a1411a = 0x5a865888 InternalSettingFlag=V0Setting ID_0x70edb381 = 0x24208b4e InternalSettingFlag=V0EndProfile

I suspect it is a hidden GTA game, perhaps GTA5? GTA5 is based in San Andreas.

This is for sure an entire new profile it seems.

Edited by SilverRST

Aanja

I know that gta_sa is the executable, but a quick google search with grand theft auto_sa shows that that is the executable for the german versions... They wouldn't avoid having the V in their .exe, right ?

Game512

The NPD Group has revealed the top ten best-selling games in the United States for the month of September, 2013.

Total sales – including hardware, software, and accessories – amounted to $1.079 billion for the month, up 27 percent from the same month last year. While hardware sales were down 13 percent compared to September of 2012 -- $183.2 million in hardware was sold this month – accessories were up two percent, and software sales were up a staggering 40 percent.

When console, portable, and PC games are taken together, software sales amounted to $768.6 million.

NPD Group's Liam Callahan noted that "These sales figures represent new physical retail sales of hardware, software and accessories, which account for roughly 50 percent of the total consumer spend on games. When taking into account our preliminary estimate for other physical format sales in September such as used and rentals at $196 million, and our estimate for digital format sales including full game and add-on content downloads including micro-transactions, subscriptions, mobile apps and the consumer spend on social network games at $645 million, the total consumer spend in September is just under $1.9 billion."

He also said that "The launch of Grand Theft Auto V this September was a much needed shot in the arm for the industry. Overall retail sales across hardware, software and accessories were up 27% versus September 2012, lifted by software sales of Grand Theft Auto V.

Interestingly, PlayStation 3 outsold Xbox 360 this month for the first time in 32 months. The last time PlayStation 3 outsold Xbox 360 in the United States was in December of 2010. NPD noted that "The PS3’s success this month was largely driven by sales of the ‘PS3 SYSTEM SUPER SLIM 500GB GRAND THEFT AUTO V BUNDLE’ demonstrating how Grand Theft Auto V can shake things up on in hardware as well as software."

Edited by Game512