Improved Vehicle Features

DK22Pac

GoshaRubchinskii

I just installed the mod and i cant open my GTA sa, it says suspended on the task manager. Anyone know whut happened?

• 2 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 7:14 PM, Paixetamour said:

I realized you only need ImVehFtFix.asi to use mods like 90s avp reborn 3 or hd universe vehicles. Just delete the ImVehFt.asi and enjoy your game without crashing. They are literally same. Just use fixed .asi.

You're a life saver! Managed to get this to work with the Definitive Edition Project as well. Flawless now. Thank you!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
SERGEY_CHERISKOV
On 3/12/2022 at 2:20 PM, ShomiBro said:

LSPD car number plates are somehow bugged when i install IVF. Does anyone know fix ? 

is because the Vehicle.txd is different to the IVF, try opening the file Vehicle.txd and replace the plateback1, 2 and 3, too the plate car set with the IVF plates, i recommed Magic.txd :)

Anyone have the plates but with the san andreas inscription?, i really want it but adapted to IVF

like this:  spacer.png

• 2 months later...
DarkFuryLoquendo

I just installed a new copy of Windows 10 on my computer and reinstalled IVF, but when i put it on my GTA San Andreas folder, after installing the required mods as i did before i reinstalled Windows, it doesn't even work, the game loads, but the plugin is not even recognized by GTA, every other plugin works fine, but not IVF, and i don't know how to fix this..

• 1 month later...
The Amazing Spider-Man

Hi everyone! Have you guys ever noticed this interesting IVF BUG? Car parts (doors, hoods, bumpers, boots) after explosion become black? (does not matter what color does a car have). No, this is not normal because without IVF it never happens. The fun fact is that with installed IVF + SKYGFX damaged car parts become green and pink. How do you guys deal with it? Please help if you find solutions 😪 Here some screenshots:

1) Vanilla game

https://imgur.com/c1BruoN

2) With IVF installed

https://imgur.com/imjssWN

3) With IVF + SKYGFX

https://imgur.com/imjssWN

• 1 month later...

In Zmodeler 2, the dummies of light_em are rotated at the angle I need along the Z axis, but in the game they all look straight anyway. Is there any way to fix this?

• 2 weeks later...
Official General
On 8/19/2022 at 12:45 AM, DarkFuryLoquendo said:

I just installed a new copy of Windows 10 on my computer and reinstalled IVF, but when i put it on my GTA San Andreas folder, after installing the required mods as i did before i reinstalled Windows, it doesn't even work, the game loads, but the plugin is not even recognized by GTA, every other plugin works fine, but not IVF, and i don't know how to fix this..

I have this same problem too in the same circumstances. Can anybody help with fixing this ?