What Would You Like to See in GTA V Crews?

Ryan

@oysterbarron: What you're suggesting sound like multiplayer game modes. I don't think that's what they're looking for.

Edited by Staten

I first though it says "News" instead "Crews".

But nice that rockstar is asking fans opinions about crews.

Speaking of crews, why the hell can I not get back into either of the GTA Forums crews? Like how much more consistent time do I have to put into Max Payne 3?

This is what i requested!

Free-roam Needs some love!

Assassin 4 Rent

An idea would be to have it so random phone-calls come up making other players that aren't in your crew targets to be taken down for crew rewards (maybe also just single players that aren't part of crews yet as well). If other members in the rival crew are taken down in the fight extra rewards are given. another variation could be random pedestrian target that all crews need to fight over to take out first.

Grand Theft Auto

Another scenario could be a random car that needs to be stolen gets spawned and 2/3/4 gangs are notified by phone and the winner is the first one to return it to a drop of point for crew rewards.

Storage Wars

A random crew building could be assigned at random on crew join to be there base of operations for illicit drug storage For drugs gained in Grab the package crew mission. A rival gang gets a phone call and is alerted to your base of operations and are told to set it on fire. On the arson attack your crew is alerted to the fire and have a set time limit to acquire a fire truck/s to put the flames out while the rival gang try to stop you. Loss of the building and following repair will cost you crew points.

Grab the package

A phone call alerts Crews to a drug deal going down locally and it's first come first serve basis. All crews must fight to be the first to pick up the package then defend it as best they can until either crew get it back to there base of operations.

The truth

A slight variation on grab my package except Crews are alerted to a massive crop of cannabis all crews fight it out to cut the plants stash them in a car/van/truck then get it back to their base of operations, the winner is the one who grabs the most KG of weed.

Vip protection

A crew is notified of a vip that has hired some muscle and the crew needs to get the vip to the desired drop off point without the other crews stopping them.

I would hope these would all be persistent while within free-roam, with other options to switch off this feature if you just want to do normal free-roam. there's probably and endless amount of scenarios you could have and different world actions but without knowing exactly what features are going to be in-game in terms of game-play / cars / locations I hope that iv'e given you a few ideas to work from, as Iv's free-roam was a little bland in my opinion and it felt like the separate multiplayer game missions should've been incorporated directly into free-roam instead of separate from it.

yours lovingly

Jamie Blackmur

That just sounds like multiplayer game modes. I don't think that's what they're looking for.

Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer, new ways to manage and recruit, ideas for enhancing Social Club Crew pages and leaderboards, things you did and didn't like about Crews in Max Payne 3, or any thoughts at all related to Crews really that you'd like to share - we're all ears. We'd especially love to hear from current Crew members and leaders so that we can continue making our unique approach to persistent team based Multiplayer as fun as it can be in GTAV

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

I put this in there suggestions..

Dear Rockstar Games, make it a remix of (Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto IV)

You should return Free Mode from Grand Theft Auto IV and the Death Match and the other things like assuming you experience must return from Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption, every level you get up you should be able to unlock weapons, cars and other things. Cars, you need to unlock them before you get level up, in the beginning you can only take a bike... when you get level 2 you unlock the Uranus, and when you get in level 50 you unlock the Infernus, for example: When your in free mode or whatever else and you are in level 5, and you see driving an infernus you can't open the door, that should be nice!

Level 1: Bikes, Knife

Level 2: Uranus and Virgo, Baseball bat

Level 3: Vodoo and Peyote, 22 Pistol

Level 30: AK74 and Sticky bomb,

Level 40: Cabine Rifle, Snifer Rifle, Turismo

Level 50: Airplanes, Infernus, Cheetah, Bazuka, Parachute, Minigun, back up civilians

Well, it's probably starting. We got info last Thursday, we got info today; what are they planning for next week then? Trailer 2? wink.gif

OT: For me, singleplayer is the most important thing; I haven't played the multiplayer in Max Payne 3 so I don't know much about the crews. However, I'll probably try it out when V comes out.

Snip

That just sounds like multiplayer game modes. I don't think that's what they're looking for.

Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer...

I took that to be referring to things like the Feuds feature in Max Payne 3, not full gameplay modes. Maybe you're right?

Snip

Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer...

I took that to be referring to things like the Feuds feature in Max Payne 3, not full gameplay modes. Maybe you're right?

Yes, he is indeed.

Snip

They said they were all ears for anything regarding crews so all is good i recon!

I would give them more ideas but they will have to start paying me for that smile.gif

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

I put this in there suggestions..

Dear Rockstar Games, make it a remix of (Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption and Grand Theft Auto IV)

You should return Free Mode from Grand Theft Auto IV and the Death Match and the other things like assuming you experience must return from Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption, every level you get up you should be able to unlock weapons, cars and other things. Cars, you need to unlock them before you get level up, in the beginning you can only take a bike... when you get level 2 you unlock the Uranus, and when you get in level 50 you unlock the Infernus, for example: When your in free mode or whatever else and you are in level 5, and you see driving an infernus you can't open the door, that should be nice!

Level 1: Bikes, Knife

Level 2: Uranus and Virgo, Baseball bat

Level 3: Vodoo and Peyote, 22 Pistol

Level 30: AK74 and Sticky bomb,

Level 40: Cabine Rifle, Snifer Rifle, Turismo

Level 50: Airplanes, Infernus, Cheetah, Bazuka, Parachute, Minigun, back up civilians

I kind of like this. It's like in RDR when you start off with a mexican and a donkey.

So THAT was "Find the Blue"??

Sucks, but still.

BTW they are working on multiplayer just now??

SO this means GTA V is still far from done, right?

Looks like the 1810 theory from Find the Blue was the winner tounge.gif

You're joking right?

You are only envious that you were wrong, lol.. of course just another coincidence, huh?

Seriously though this thing with 1102 and 204 is definitely not bullsh*t or so. Ah, I really don't know what to believe anymore.

(I think this one - 1810 - is actually a coincidence)

OT: I absolutely didn't expected news like that. My guess would be screens, trailer or something else for the next piece of news to GTA V. But never something like that. Damn you, Rockstar.. just as unpredictable as ever.

Well, currently I have no idea about what to improve on the crews.. I am not really that multiplayer guy anyways. But it's really good that they ask their fans for input. Hopefully many good ideas will also be implemented.

And yeah, usually the multiplayer is done at least. So that means that the singleplayer is pretty much done for now. Hopefully.

So THAT was "Find the Blue"??

Sucks, but still.

BTW they are working on multiplayer just now??

SO this means GTA V is still far from done, right?

I think the multiplayer is almost done and they are just asking for ideas on new features.

I love reading through the comments on the Newswire. They are asking for Crews features and, instead, people are giving suggestions for game enhancements. biggrin.gif

lol i just read them they need to re read the title of the article

As far as this being news im not that shocked or happy about it but at least its better than nothing biggrin.gif

Alright well I sent an email asking for structure and trafficking, contract killing and safehouses ect. I also linked them to this thread, just in case wink.gif

Anyway, unless they are plain evil this has to indicate that they will give us something very soon. It doesn't seem right to ask for our help without giving us something in return. Now it seems legitimate to claim that they owe us some real news.

Complex Synthesis
Alright well I sent an email asking for structure and trafficking, contract killing and safehouses ect. I also linked them to this thread, just in case wink.gif

how is this related to CREWS???

Anyway, unless they are plain evil this has to indicate that they will give us something very soon. It doesn't seem right to ask for our help without giving us something in return. Now it seems legitimate to claim that they owe us some real news.

No, I dont see why they would owe us anything cause of this

MosquitoSmasher

Hey...a GTA V article on the newswire. That doesn't happen often. It's all good, but i don't care much for this. I honestly have no real wishes for multiplayer. Multiplayer is no doubt gonna be fun, just like in IV to be mess around a bit and what not, but i never thought the MP was incredible or anything. I will spend most time in the singleplayer for sure.

Is this worrying news though? Like others said...they come with these questions now, that clearly means it really isn't finished yet and there's probably more months for development.

BullworthAcademy
Looks like the 1810 theory from Find the Blue was the winner tounge.gif

Lol, I knew we would get something.

On Topic:I'm not sure what I would like to see.

Hey...a GTA V article on the newswire. That doesn't happen often. It's all good, but i don't care much for this. I honestly have no real wishes for multiplayer. Multiplayer is no doubt gonna be fun, just like in IV to be mess around a bit and what not, but i never thought the MP was incredible or anything. I will spend most time in the singleplayer for sure.

Is this worrying news though? Like others said...they come with these questions now, that clearly means it really isn't finished yet and there's probably more months for development.

Now that people are bringing that situation up, it does kinda make you wonder what stage of dev their in. Well atleast we might get some conformation in the GI mag

Multi-platform multiplayer.

I don't think that's possible; Xbox LIVE is something and PSN is another. tounge.gif

One can only hope sad.gif

No, I dont see why they would owe us anything cause of this

Something for something would be a good move. Otherwise, my ideas for them can wait a few weeks or so.