What Would You Like to See in GTA V Crews?

Ryan

Im not too concerned with crews so its hard for me to give input

Sadly, same here... :\ I'm not too familiar with them now... maybe when V comes out.. but either way I hope they don't carry too much weight.

i think they released this because we (the fans) whine too much. They want to get us more involved now so he will be more happy and stop spaming them. tounge.gif

Man this is not good. It looks the game is not finished.... i'm saying all this time, october 2013 is the release date. mark my words.

Ferocious Banger
This doesn't excite me one bit. I'm, not a ' multi player guy'

Neither am I but if they are working on multiplayer now then it means that the rest of it is most likely 99% complete now. Makes sense since they showed a demo of it to GI last week.

The next 5 months or so will probably focus on multiplayer development and bug testing single player.

You're right; multiplayer is part of the final stage of a games development.

..But, I'll be more than happy if they release the game with the single-player campaign alone.

While it's cool that they want our input on how to make Crews fun in V, but it also worries me which stage of the game they are currently in. My guess is the Single Player is already done, so maybe now they are focusing on Multiplayer?

Just a guess:

Single player is 99% complete. The remaining 1% is just bug testings, fixing/removing some small things (Niko had different hair from GI preview and release/No fingerless gloves in final product) and just generally tidying everything up.

Multiplayer is probably mostly completed but still a bit of work needed done since they obviously want suggestions to add new features.

Man this is not good. It looks the game is not finished.... i'm saying all this time, october 2013 is the release date. mark my words.

Thats what i was thinking. If they still have to do all the multiplayer stuff and testing, October 2013 sad.gif

1 year to go.

Does this mean that they haven't started on multiplayer yet?

It actually means that it's nearly finished. They must've finished all the game modes, and now they are working on social club integration into the game.

Does this mean that they haven't started on multiplayer yet?

It actually means that it's nearly finished. They must've finished all the game modes, and now they are working on social club integration into the game.

Hope you're right colgate.gif

Man this is not good. It looks the game is not  finished.... i'm saying all this time, october 2013 is the release date. mark my words.

Thats what i was thinking. If they still have to do all the multiplayer stuff and testing, October 2013 sad.gif

1 year to go.

Don't be so stupid.

It'll be out March-April. Multiplayer is the last thing done in a games development. Plus, it is something that is worked on alot POST RELEASE. Also, the game testers they hired early this year will have their contracts end in January-March. So once the game is done being tested and goes gold, it will be about another month before it's released.

I think the singleplayer is 99% complete. Overall I'd say the entire game (single and multiplayer) is probably ~90/95% done.

Early 2013 it will be out.

Edited by JaggySnake

Shreddy Krueger

Kind of hard to get an idea of how something SHOULD work, when we can't see how it currently is built. If at this point, the crew/multiplayer build is identical to MP3, then it's hopeless, because months after release MP3's multiplayer is still a trainwreck. Since I had such a bad MP3 multiplayer experience, I really haven't experienced the full effect of the Crews feature. So I can't offer ways to improve it. My only suggestion would be to simply not release something that is only half complete.

Also, given how much time has passed since MP3's release, and the numerous updates it's received and still isn't working properly, this post concerns me. To me, this shows how little ideas R* has on the shelf for improving multiplayer, and is further evidence that they should just stick to making a spectacular single player game.

I find it funny that they ask us about ideas for "competitive" crew features while we know nothing about the basic features in the game.

Man this is not good. It looks the game is not  finished.... i'm saying all this time, october 2013 is the release date. mark my words.

1 year to go.

Don't be so stupid.

It'll be out March-April. Multiplayer is the last thing done in a games development. Plus, it is something that is worked on alot POST RELEASE. Also, the game testers they hired early this year will have their contracts end in January-March.

I think the singleplayer is 99% complete. Overall I'd say the entire game (single and multiplayer) is probably ~90/95% done.

Early 2013 it will be out.

Who says that it will be out March-April?. And how do you know that singleplayer is 99% done?. Your brain should know that if the game is 95% done ( as you say) we would had an release date already.

What is crews anyway?

I don't own Max Payne 3 and didn't bother to read about it.

Who says that it will be out March-April?. And how do you know that singleplayer is 99% done?. Your brain should know that if the game is 95% done ( as you say) we would had and release date already.

Nobody. I don't know sh*t. Just guessing. Well, if it is to be released March-April (the next likely window for a release) then it will need to be mostly completed. 95% is just a guess, again, it could be a bit lower than that. I don't know how development is going so I can't give an exact number can I? Be it 95% or 75%, fact is IF it's out Q2 next year then it will need to be almost finished. So, tell me, why hasn't Rockstar gave a release date yet? I don't know. You don't know.

Edited by JaggySnake

Lol I asked a normal and obvious question about when we will get trailer 2, got deleted instantly lol (I did ask it in a normal way).

user posted image

Snake Without a Tongue
I find it funny that they ask us about ideas for "competitive" crew features while we know nothing about the basic features in the game.

This. I totally wouldn't know what to tell them by way of fan suggestion. First V stuff we get in forever and I'm totally befuddled.

While it's cool that they want our input on how to make Crews fun in V, but it also worries me which stage of the game they are currently in. My guess is the Single Player is already done, so maybe now they are focusing on Multiplayer?

Well yeah! With the GI issue coming out in December that gives them around 2 months to build and develop MP, I'm sure they been working on it for a while now, they just need our inputs! I also imagine that GI cover will have a the details regarding Crews MP and story mode. March is a set date we all should keep in mind.

I can't send the email, overloaded? lol

I imagine the mailbox is flooded by gta v questions lol

Looks like the 1810 theory from Find the Blue was the winner tounge.gif

First date which had something to do with GTA V... but it should be trailer bored.gif

lol, I've sent R* like 5 emails already. I'm copy/pasting good ideas from the newswire and emailing them.

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

This is how at first I saw it

user posted image

But then I rubbed my eyes and suicidal.gif

Yeah, haven't you already posted that?

If you're wanting someone to react to it...well done on your mad photoshop skills.

This doesn't excite me one bit. I'm, not a ' multi-player guy '.

I agree. I play the MP a little, but it's hard for me to suggest things when I know absolutely nothing about the components/game modes that they are planning for V.

Multi-platform multiplayer.

I don't think that's possible; Xbox LIVE is something and PSN is another. tounge.gif

3lIXKDi.png

This is how at first I saw it

-snip-

But then I rubbed my eyes and  suicidal.gif

Yeah, haven't you already posted that?

If you're wanting someone to react to it...well done on your mad photoshop skills.

What the f*ck is Photoshop? I used Paint, it requires more skill to edit.

We should put together a list of suggestions from GTAForums and submit it as a community, we are strong in numbers!