4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Liberty City Appreciation Thread

MiamiViceCity1986

f*ckin' finally!!!! Just obtained the Unique Caged Caddy from Rocco in the mission Practice Swing in TBoGT. Used a Mission Replay via the Cell Phone of course to keep my mission failed stats as 0. All I need now is the Unique Johnny's Hexer in TBoGT and my 16 vehicles I wanted to obtain are all obtained. Lastly, I need the Unique/EC Gang Burrito in TLaD and then that game with all 16 vehicles is complete, too.

Very happy I got that Caged Caddy to replace my regular Caddy.

How do you get Johnny's Hexer in TBOGT?

Never mind, I checked the EFLC section. :)

Edited by maxpaynefan

It's not very "hard" but it can be tricky and really aggitating to make you f*ck it up easily. When you spray it with the Fire Truck's hose and cops see it, you get a wanted level. You gotta spray it all the way back to the safehouse while being on wanted level (without cheats) or use cheats to clear wanted level everytime it happens. In GTASeriesGuides' Youtube video, he is using cheats to lower the wanted level. I want to get it legit. But I am afraid I'll get annoyed way too easily and f*ck it up or get Busted or some sh*t like that, lol...Also once the Mission Failed words come up, it bursts into flames, so you must immediately put it out with the Fire Truck's Hose. It's the only method to obtain it, I believe.

Edited by Militia

It's not very "hard" but it can be tricky and really aggitating to make you f*ck it up easily. When you spray it with the Fire Truck's hose and cops see it, you get a wanted level. You gotta spray it all the way back to the safehouse while being on wanted level (without cheats) or use cheats to clear wanted level everytime it happens. In GTASeriesGuides' Youtube video, he is using cheats to lower the wanted level. I want to get it legit. But I am afraid I'll get annoyed way too easily and f*ck it up or get Busted or some sh*t like that, lol...Also once the Mission Failed words come up, it bursts into flames, so you must immediately put it out with the Fire Truck's Hose. It's the only method to obtain it, I believe.

I'll use cheats.

If you're gonna cheat, you might as well try and obtain the Skylift. That's a much greater challenge, however it's a MUST to use cheats to get it, therefore I don't obtain it in my save. Supposedly you can get it without cheats, but it's very tricky and I don't really care to get it that badly. But if you're interestered there is a Video for how to get it.

I will just get a Skylift in GTA V, as it's one of the few Unique Vehicles in the whole game which are obtained without the save editor.

• Like 1

If you're gonna cheat, you might as well try and obtain the Skylift. That's a much greater challenge, however it's a MUST to use cheats to get it, therefore I don't obtain it in my save. Supposedly you can get it without cheats, but it's very tricky and I don't really care to get it that badly. But if you're interestered there is a Video for how to get it.

I will just get a Skylift in GTA V, as it's one of the few Unique Vehicles in the whole game which are obtained without the save editor.

I could care less about V, I'll try to get Johnny's hexer first, then go for the skylift.
  • Like 1

I don't care about V, either. However, it's the only GTA game that I own, that I currently need to get a vehicle collection in, so I will re-do it to 100% sometime in the near future.

But yeah, let me know how many wanted levels you got when you go for the Hexer. I'll be trying to obtain it tomorrow, but without cheats, of course. Today I got the Unique Caged Caddy which I was happy enough to get after 3 attempts! :p

It'd be very neat if you got the Skylift, I wish I could get it in TBoGT without cheats, but it's pretty damn hard. Probably the hardest vehicle to get without cheats. Just like how the Prison Bus and Unique/EC Laundromat in TLaD during the final story mission, "Get Lost," is like, it's the hardest vehicles to get, specifically in that mission, as you can get a non EC Unique Laundromat in an earlier mission, and you can get the Prison Bus in the earlier mission "Off Route." Luckily, you don't need to kill yourself to obtain it, which I did in my first playthrough of TLaD last March. But this time around I got it without dying, only failing the mission.

Edited by Militia

I don't care about V, either. However, it's the only GTA game that I own, that I currently need to get a vehicle collection in, so I will re-do it to 100% sometime in the near future.

But yeah, let me know how many wanted levels you got when you go for the Hexer. I'll be trying to obtain it tomorrow, but without cheats, of course. Today I got the Unique Caged Caddy which I was happy enough to get after 3 attempts! :p

It'd be very neat if you got the Skylift, I wish I could get it in TBoGT without cheats, but it's pretty damn hard. Probably the hardest vehicle to get without cheats.

I never got the caged caddy, but I had the one without the cage. But when I was playing once a police man stole it. :D

Yeah, I had the regular, non-caged Caddy just up until a few hours ago when I got the Caged Caddy. It's still a Unique Vehicle, but I prefer the more difficult Caged Caddy. Plus it looks cooler, lol...

Yeah, the cops are programmed in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT all the same, and the cops are the true thieves on the streets :p They steal my vehicles, too. I gotta reload at times due to missing vehicles from them, lol...

• Like 1

Yeah, I had the regular, non-caged Caddy just up until a few hours ago when I got the Caged Caddy. It's still a Unique Vehicle, but I prefer the more difficult Caged Caddy. Plus it looks cooler, lol...

Yeah, the cops are programmed in IV, TLaD, and TBoGT all the same, and the cops are the true thieves on the streets :p They steal my vehicles, too. I gotta reload at times due to missing vehicles from them, lol...

Does the cage protect you from anything? Or is it just cosmetic.

I believe it's just cosmetic, because Rocco, nor Luis when getting out of it have no animation of "opening" a door on the Cage to get inside of it. So it's probably not gonna protect you any more than the regular Caddy, lol...But I still just like it better. More accomplishing feeling after getting that one :colgate:

There is also a BP/EP/FP Serrano and BP/EP/FP Beater Vigero in the mission "Corner Kids" but they are both unobtainable!!! :(:(:(

I believe it's just cosmetic, because Rocco, nor Luis when getting out of it have no animation of "opening" a door on the Cage to get inside of it. So it's probably not gonna protect you any more than the regular Caddy, lol...But I still just like it better. More accomplishing feeling after getting that one :colgate:

There is also a BP/EP/FP Serrano and BP/EP/FP Beater Vigero in the mission "Corner Kids" but they are both unobtainable!!! :(:(:(

You still have the black Sanchez in the mission Corner Kids, I have 2 of them. :)
  • Like 2

I didn't get any of the 2 EC Sanchez's in TBoGT. The ONLY 10 EC Vehicles I got were the Blue with Red/Pink/Purple Luster from Drug Wars. I had to reload dozens of times to get the proper paintjobs I wanted and the proper vehicles to spawn. It took a few days to get all 10 of them to spawn in those colors, but I finally got all 10. Then the 6 Unique Vehicles I got are Unique Schafter (Redesign), Unique Caged Caddy, Unique/EC Stretch E, Unique/EC Slamvan with Red Trim and Rims/Wheels, and Unique Bati Custom. Only missing Unique Johnny's Hexer now to complete my vehicle list.

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1

I didn't get any of the 2 EC Sanchez's in TBoGT. The ONLY 10 EC Vehicles I got were the Blue with Red/Pink/Purple Luster from Drug Wars. I had to reload dozens of times to get the proper paintjobs I wanted and the proper vehicles to spawn. It took a few days to get all 10 of them to spawn in those colors, but I finally got all 10. Then the 6 Unique Vehicles I got are Unique Schafter (Redesign), Unique Caged Caddy, Unique/EC Stretch E, Unique/EC Slamvan with Red Trim and Rims/Wheels, and Unique Bati Custom. Only missing Unique Johnny's Hexer now to complete my vehicle list.

The Sanchez's were the easiest.
  • Like 1

There is a lot of vehicles, man. Those were easy, but there is a lot more easy ones that you can get, as well. Even all the vehicles from the Triathalons are EC paintjobs, etc...95% of vehicles from Drug Wars are EC, too, but I was going for the particular type of EC paintjob on all 10, which is why it took so long. You can even get the EC Bright Red Comet that Packie drives during the one mission (blanking on the name now), but yeah there is tons of vehicles in TBoGT. I just wanted the best 16 total vehicles for my tastes that I could get.

Btw, in my profile I have every vehicle I have in my collections for all games, if you want to look. But yeah, it's all there if you want to know what I got in which games...

There is a lot of vehicles, man. Those were easy, but there is a lot more easy ones that you can get, as well. Even all the vehicles from the Triathalons are EC paintjobs, etc...95% of vehicles from Drug Wars are EC, too, but I was going for the particular type of EC paintjob on all 10, which is why it took so long. You can even get the EC Bright Red Comet that Packie drives during the one mission (blanking on the name now), but yeah there is tons of vehicles in TBoGT. I just wanted the best 16 total vehicles for my tastes that I could get.

Btw, in my profile I have every vehicle I have in my collections for all games, if you want to look. But yeah, it's all there if you want to know what I got in which games...

I've looked before, that's a good collection.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I also want to re-do SA again someday for even a bigger and better collection. I got 23 proof vehicles so far, but when I re-do it, I might go for like 40-50 of them! :)

But first I will re-do V and then I want to do an LCS Part 2 100% Save (2 Save Files @ 100% with 2 sets of 12 vehicles in each, completely different), because there is another set of 12 proof vehicles I want. But because of the small storage space in LCS, I could only fit 12 in my first save. I want another save with a whole new set of 12 vehicles inside my garages. One of them would NOT be proofed, though. It'd be the Unique Maverick from False Idols mission. It's the only time on the PS2 Version of LCS can you get and have a Helicopter and view 3D Era Liberty City from above...So between 2 100% Save Files, I would have 23 proof vehicles and 1 non proofed Unique Maverick.

• Like 1

I appreciate how much Liberty City was developed in GTA IV. It was well defined in GTA III, and, in places, I still recognize it in IV, but the best came between 2008 and 2009.

• Like 4

Yes!!!!! I got Johnny's Hexer. I wasn't aware how close Niko's Middle Park East Parking Spots were away from the Libertonian, where Johnny's Hexer sits in the mission "Not So Fast." So instead of spraying it back to Luis' Safehouse, I sprayed it to Niko's Middle Park East Safehouse. I was lucky, too, as I was doing it on a 2 star wanted level. The road was chaos with a bunch of cops stealing vehicles and ramming into my Fire Truck, LOL

Anyways, finally, my TBoGT Save is as complete as it's gonna get with 16 total Unique and EC Vehicles. Just need the Unique/EC Gang Burrito in TLaD to finalize that game with 16 Unique and EC Vehicles, as well.

• Like 3

Yes!!!!! I got Johnny's Hexer. I wasn't aware how close Niko's Middle Park East Parking Spots were away from the Libertonian, where Johnny's Hexer sits in the mission "Not So Fast." So instead of spraying it back to Luis' Safehouse, I sprayed it to Niko's Middle Park East Safehouse. I was lucky, too, as I was doing it on a 2 star wanted level. The road was chaos with a bunch of cops stealing vehicles and ramming into my Fire Truck, LOL

Anyways, finally, my TBoGT Save is as complete as it's gonna get with 16 total Unique and EC Vehicles. Just need the Unique/EC Gang Burrito in TLaD to finalize that game with 16 Unique and EC Vehicles, as well.

Don't forget the Skylift.

I'd need to see a video of obtaining the Skylift without cheats, man. It seems very hard and confusing without a video, tbh.

Since were on the topic of rare bike collecting, is anyone else having problems with the johnnys Hexer dissapearing after you load your save file?

I can manage to get his bike to my safehouse just fine. I folowed GTASERIESVIDEOS tutorial, got Johnnys Hexer in my parking spot, and saved my game. But whenever i load my game back up, its nowhere to be seen. The same thing happens with the Bati Custom from the last mission.

This seems to only happen with the special bikes. Although if i get an NPC spawned Bati Custom and put it in my parking space, it works just fine.

Edited by Awesom-0

It's best to get Johnny's Hexer on a Mission REPLAY. Once in the parking spot, immediately re-play the same, or another mission. The game will teleport you away from the parking spot and it'll allow it to save.

Also, IV, TLaD, and TBoGT do have a Motorcycle Glitch. The way the bike is leaning, is the way the bike is gonna constantly move out of the parking spot. When it loads into the game world it moves to where it's leaning, not to where the wheels were placed on the ground. That could be happening to you. Not sure. But my Bati Custom stayed since the first try when I got it and my Unique Johnny's Hexer has stayed since I got it, too. Took 5 to 8 tries, though. Niko's Middle Park East Parking Spots are WAY closer than Luis' Safehouse, btw.

Also after you save, you aren't supposed to immediately reload. You go to the bike and take a drive around the block and then re-park it...

It's best to get Johnny's Hexer on a Mission REPLAY. Once in the parking spot, immediately re-play the same, or another mission. The game will teleport you away from the parking spot and it'll allow it to save.

Also, IV, TLaD, and TBoGT do have a Motorcycle Glitch. The way the bike is leaning, is the way the bike is gonna constantly move out of the parking spot. When it loads into the game world it moves to where it's leaning, not to where the wheels were placed on the ground. That could be happening to you. Not sure. But my Bati Custom stayed since the first try when I got it and my Unique Johnny's Hexer has stayed since I got it, too. Took 5 to 8 tries, though. Niko's Middle Park East Parking Spots are WAY closer than Luis' Safehouse, btw.

Also after you save, you aren't supposed to immediately reload. You go to the bike and take a drive around the block and then re-park it...

Ive done everything you've listed except replaying another mission afterwords. The bike spawning glitch cant be the problem because this doesnt happen with an NPC spawned Bati. Only the mission spawned ones. I'll retry the method and replay a mission afterwords. Hopefully it works.

Edited by Awesom-0

For the Bati Custom, all I did was got onto the Bati Custom after killing Bulgarin's men in Funland or whatever it's called, then I drove near a safehouse to park it, but first waited for the mission failed notice to come up saying Bulgarin's Plane Got Away or something and then I parked it, drove away and saved the game. Then I immediately reloaded the game and went to check on it, it was there.

So i did the tutorial like normal, but i replayed a mission at the end like you said.

AND it worked. Thanks Militia!!! Now i finally have Johnnys Hexer. ;-)

As for the Bati Custom, i just stole an NPC driven one so i dont need to worry about that anymore. Thanks for your help.

Edited by Awesom-0
  • Like 1

Well, I see that this thread has been derailed to a tutorial of how to get Johnny's bike and BS conversation about unique vehicles instead of the appreciation of Liberty City, I'll try to put this thread back on the rail.

There's almost 26 consecutives messages about unique vehicles on this thread, hopefully an admin will make a loooong clean here. Enjoy :D

I like the globe on the first city's park

10599718_637808513006955_140212167949488

Zo badass

65090_637808559673617_645852749146390224

10733956_637808449673628_401699454793538

1798553_637808473006959_5581794787316098

10676210_637808529673620_720868849720329

I always disliked this place at night, it creeps me off :\

1924392_637808543006952_7780880841078589

Edited by fefenc

So i did the tutorial like normal, but i replayed a mission at the end like you said.

AND it worked. Thanks Militia!!! Now i finally have Johnnys Hexer. ;-)

As for the Bati Custom, i just stole an NPC driven one so i dont need to worry about that anymore. Thanks for your help.

Reply here for now on - http://gtaforums.com/topic/434497-tbogt-unique-vehicles-guide/

Too much butthurt when going off topic.

People should realize by now ALL I CARE ABOUT is Vehicle Collecting. Someone asked me a question, I answered it. Deal with it.

@fefenc: What mod are you using? Looks so damn good.

OT: Well, this thread is about appreciating Liberty City, Appreciation comes in many forms, like sight-seeing, rampages, and also vehicle collecting. Militia did nothing wrong. Someone asked him a question, and he answers. There are no such thing as off-topic in appreciation.

• Like 4

@fefenc: What mod are you using? Looks so damn good.

OT: Well, this thread is about appreciating Liberty City, Appreciation comes in many forms, like sight-seeing, rampages, and also vehicle collecting. Militia did nothing wrong. Someone asked him a question, and he answers. There are no such thing as off-topic in appreciation.

I use Icenhancer 3 (with exception of the road textures, because it makes TBoGT crash every 20 mins), everything at maximum at 1360x768, the selfie mod from JulioNIB and a golden UZI to kill the policeman on de street that was searching for callie weed at the kiosk photo :D

And yes, there's something much wrong when someone derails an entire thread for 25 messages when there's another existant thread for his subject http://gtaforums.com/topic/434497-tbogt-unique-vehicles-guide/;

OT: I have some more photos I've taken and forgot to post here, I hope you enjoy :D:D:D

10447546_638015322986274_946173586937672

10421400_638015496319590_538073974765972

My name is not important...

10628240_638014899652983_166703772020819

Edited by fefenc