Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,239 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

OmeXr

3Xtended

universetwisters

Seems like everything's coming back to bite him in the ass.

That's what he says to himself, at least.

The question now is what he's gonna do now. Is he gonna make more mods or move on from modding, since he said he's got a "life"?

Silent

The question now is what he's gonna do now. Is he gonna make more mods or move on from modding, since he said he's got a "life"?

Although I have nothing against him modding (if I did, I wouldn't allow my work to appear in 3Xtended), but I guess the latter. I mean, if we don't praise everything which is done then I guess we should go f*ck ourselves, because he does mods for himself.

Random fact, I like how his last post was basically the same I said... just more lengthy and has more f*cks.

universetwisters

Although I have nothing against him modding (if I did, I wouldn't allow my work to appear in 3Xtended), but I guess the latter. I mean, if we don't praise everything which is done then I guess we should go f*ck ourselves, because he does mods for himself.

Random fact, I like how his last post was basically the same I said... just more lengthy and has more f*cks.

Don't get me wrong, he had skill (more than I did, at least. I'm more into the texturing than the modelling), but like you said before, the attitude was ultimately the cause of his downfall. The refusal to change gears to something more reasonable and constant need to be praised are two things that obviously shouldn't go good together, be it in a mod or anything else.

bgs.dub
It would be nice if OmeXr, this time even to relax, for example a week or more, then revise, again tried to find a solution ...

And I think Nkjellman gave some good tips.

universetwisters

It would be nice if OmeXr, this time even to relax, for example a week or more, then revise, again tried to find a solution ...

One of the best solutions would be to move it to the San Andreas engine, would it?

TJGM

One of the best solutions would be to move it to the San Andreas engine, would it?

Erm, nope. The most complete mod of GTAIII on another GTA engine is on the Vice City engine, and Vice City has had more map limits cracked than any other GTA as far as I know. You can fit all 3 3d era maps into Vice City with the State of Liberty mod.

Edited by TheJAMESGM

nkjellman

Maybe, but he doesn't like the SA engine. I'd say that if he has to move, he moves to GTA LC. Its the closest to GTA III you can get on another engine. The VC engine is more flexible due to the tools than SA, however SA will work for what hes doing.

Honestly, I'd like to see something like this done to IV's map.

theNGclan

Erm, nope. The most complete mod of GTAIII on another GTA engine is on the Vice City engine, and Vice City has had more map limits cracked than any other GTA as far as I know. You can fit all 3 3d era maps into Vice City with the State of Liberty.

Ding ding ding! We finally got the right answer!

Yeah, moving to VC is the smartest move, instead of using SALC, which is still VERY imcomplete.

SaL_Leone

OmeXr wanted to move mod to GTA LC after BETA IV release because he can cheat map boundaries and add Carcer,Anywhere,Cottonmouth city and countryside and there are original GTA III missions too.

Edited by SaL_Leone

Usman55

So the mod is still alive? Can we expect work on GTA:LC within a couple of months?

SaL_Leone

From OmeXr>No

Looking forward to see all your work on VC engine

thanks, but no gta for me.

but if he give me permission i can convert all models to GTA LC and continue mod.

OmeXr

I like to way in to this "intervention" you guys "think" you are having with me.

Lock the topic, its done.

TJGM

Sad to see a pretty good mod die because of your own ego..

ZT-

Why is OmeXr being a whiny bitch?

OmeXr

Dont lock the topic then. Delete it. Its nobody's business but me.

theNGclan

And in the end, OmeXr killed his own magnificent creation with his ego and attitude. Now nobody will be able to experience the greatness of his mod. The moral of the story is, don't let your e-power go to your head, or else you'll have another 3xtended on your hands. It was "fun" while it lasted.

EDIT: OmeXr, as soon as you uploaded it to the internet, it became anybody's business who decided to download the mod. Your attitude shoudl've gotten you banned quite some time ago.

Edited by theNGclan

OmeXr

Yeah i almost forgot that one, and please ban me too.

universetwisters

Yeah i almost forgot that one, and please ban me too.

Obligatory

MAJEST1C_R3

2664746.gif

pogo_01

Bye OmeXr!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pogo_01

Silent

I can only say, a bad workman blames his tools :santa:

I'll lock this... a bit later. Let's say I'll give OmeXr time in case he suddenly changes his mind. But OBVIOUSLY he won't, only nerds change minds, HE HAS A LIFE, HE CAN ACCEPT THE FACT THE RELEASE WAS RUSHED.

universetwisters

I can only say, a bad workman blames his tools :santa:

I'll lock this... a bit later. Let's say I'll give OmeXr time in case he suddenly changes his mind. But OBVIOUSLY he won't, only nerds change minds, HE HAS A LIFE, HE CAN ACCEPT THE FACT THE RELEASE WAS RUSHED.

My only question now is WHAT he'll do in his "life". If he can't handle himself on a video game forum, god only knows how he's going to handle himself in the workplace

OmeXr

delete it, i wont say it again. delete.

universetwisters

delete it, i wont say it again. delete.

But what if you come to and don't want it deleted? After all, you're probably going through one of your "bad spells". You may pep up in a few days or so

Silent

OK, that's enough. Let this be a motto of the topic lock:

And in the end, OmeXr killed his own magnificent creation with his ego and attitude. Now nobody will be able to experience the greatness of his mod. The moral of the story is, don't let your e-power go to your head, or else you'll have another 3Xtended on your hands. It was "fun" while it lasted.

A last word from me as a modder - I never considered this modification bad. The thing is, these engines are VERY stable and flexible so saying "I did it right but RenderWare sucks" is a really lame excuse. It is REALLY an example of how NOT to lead a mod development.

Pity.

Edited by SilentPL
Proper last words