Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,196 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ALMOST610

[VC|WIP] Vice Beta Collection

UnusedReseacher
does anybody want my gta vice city beta sounds??? biggrin.gif

Me!

saibot_20194
does anybody want my gta vice city beta sounds??? biggrin.gif

Me!

ok i will upload on mediafire colgate.gif

saibot_20194

well guys i got an update i made the beta uzi biggrin.gif just like in the screen shots, here are some screens in game:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

you can view the mod in gta garage:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=21871

Edited by saibot_20194

NewportByChrysler
ALMOST, are you sure you did every BETA Vehicle?

Even this Less-Detailed BETA Cheetah?

user posted image

Less detailed? lol.gif

It's using GTA3's body64/bodyb64 textures and has different tailights/headlight textures.

UnusedReseacher
ALMOST, are you sure you did every BETA Vehicle?

Even this Less-Detailed BETA Cheetah?

user posted image

Less detailed? lol.gif

It's using GTA3's body64/bodyb64 textures and has different tailights/headlight textures.

biggrin.gif

Analogue

well guys i got an update i made the beta uzi  biggrin.gif  just like in the screen shots, here are some screens in game:

http://i.imgur.com/e6k1g.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oOt7m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0wpR0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZmrrX.jpg

The beta Uzi? I thought the one already in game was the same one they always used.

Edited by ITBTD

saibot_20194
well guys i got an update i made the beta uzi  biggrin.gif  just like in the screen shots, here are some screens in game:

http://i.imgur.com/e6k1g.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oOt7m.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0wpR0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZmrrX.jpg

The beta Uzi? I thought the one already in game was the same one they always used.

men are you blind or some thing???? check THE FRONT PART mercie_blink.gifsuicidal.gif

Analogue

I just converted the PS2 UZI and compared it to the PC one. It seems as though Rockstar changed most of the weapon models between versions because the PS2 one is a slightly different model.

men are you blind or some thing???? check THE FRONT PART mercie_blink.gif  suicidal.gif

I saw that, but what beta pic or something are you using to make that model?

saibot_20194

I just converted the PS2 UZI and compared it to the PC one. It seems as though Rockstar changed most of the weapon models between versions because the PS2 one is a slightly different model.

men are you blind or some thing???? check THE FRONT PART mercie_blink.gif  suicidal.gif

I saw that, but what beta pic or something are you using to make that model?

here check this out there is a slice in the front part of the beta uzi model, I can't believe this ITBTD!

seriously you dint know this??? mercie_blink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by saibot_20194

Analogue

На самом деле я согласен. Похоже, он был взят непосредственно из образа вместо того, чтобы переделать. Это все правильно, но нуждается в доработке.

Ok. What there should be fixed?

Anyway I noticed the icon in the image above (It's probably beta "radar_save"):

user posted image

I tried to recreate this: user posted image

I didn't know I could speak Russian. mercie_blink.gif

It just needs some fixes such as a shadow under the circle, the compression artifacts because of the JPEG it was taken from needs to be cleaned up by maybe taking the rifle from the final version icon. There's also a little bit of black around the circle.

The radar_save icon is good BUT if you look very closely at the pic, there's an arc in the house icon door instead of a rectangle shape.

here check this out there is a slice in the front part of the beta uzi model, I can't believe this ITBTD!

It's kind of hard to tell at those angles to be honest. It could possible be the PS2 version of the UZI (which changed when being converted to the PC version.)

misha777

Haha yes It's a my Google Chrome's glitch biggrin.gif

It just needs some fixes such as a shadow under the circle, the compression artifacts because of the JPEG it was taken from needs to be cleaned up by maybe taking the rifle from the final version icon. There's also a little bit of black around the circle.   

Ok I'll try to fix it later.

The radar_save icon is good BUT if you look very closely at the pic, there's an arc in the house icon door instead of a rectangle shape.   

Uh...I can't see the door here monocle.gif

Analogue

I could be wrong about the house icon because the picture doesnt show it very well but to me it has always looked like an arch. But looking at it again, I could be wrong.

saibot_20194

На самом деле я согласен. Похоже, он был взят непосредственно из образа вместо того, чтобы переделать. Это все правильно, но нуждается в доработке.

Ok. What there should be fixed?

Anyway I noticed the icon in the image above (It's probably beta "radar_save"):

user posted image

I tried to recreate this: user posted image

It's kind of hard to tell at those angles to be honest. It could possible be the PS2 version of the UZI (which changed when being converted to the PC version.)

no man you are wrong the uzi ps2 version its the same as the pc the ps2 beta just have an slice, if you want to compare the pc with the ps2 version just play it its nothing different whatsthat.gif

Analogue

no man you are wrong the uzi ps2 version its the same as the pc the ps2 beta just have an slice, if you want to compare the pc with the ps2 version just play it  its nothing different  whatsthat.gif

I actually converted the models and compared them.

Look:

user posted image

The red is PC and the blue is PS2. There IS a difference. Even the texture is slightly different from the PC version.

saibot_20194
no man you are wrong the uzi ps2 version its the same as the pc the ps2 beta just have an slice, if you want to compare the pc with the ps2 version just play it  its nothing different  whatsthat.gif

Look:

user posted image

The red is PC and the blue is PS2. There IS a difference. Even the texture is slightly different from the PC version.

you might be right but the uzi in the beta pic is different

R4gN0r0K

may i ask you what changes did you in the scm? are there beta missions, or is it stuff like other pickup positions?

BTW: great work!

Analogue
may i ask you what changes did you in the scm? are there beta missions, or is it stuff like other pickup positions?

BTW: great work!

We won't be adding any missions because there is little to no info about them. Most of the changes are item placements to suit the map changes. The SCM is also a modified PS2 SCM so stuff like tear gas will spawn.

R4gN0r0K

Will be at least the phone calls that are disabled?

ALMOST610

Neither of us are SCM Scripters so thing like that wont happen, as said in the Original Post we are only making the Beta things that we can actually make. And dont plan on promising things that wont ever get done.

UnusedReseacher

How is the BETA Base doing?

ALMOST610

I am planning on finishing it soon, I have been having a go at making my First GTA IV Vehicle last week and plan to finish it this week, then Finish the Airport and release the Stage 1 Files.

saibot_20194
I am planning on finishing it soon, I have been having a go at making my First GTA IV Vehicle last week and plan to finish it this week, then Finish the Airport and release the Stage 1 Files.

what about the beta cars?? did you finished the beta cars?? confused.gif

ALMOST610

Well we have all of TripleAs' Beta Vehicles and then a couple other ones that are better Beta versions of a few of his vehicles.

saibot_20194

Well we have all of TripleAs' Beta Vehicles and then a couple other ones that are better Beta versions of a few of his vehicles.

I mean the beta oceanic with that thing on the door!

ALMOST610

I mean the beta oceanic with that thing on the door!

That was not listed as one of the Changes in Stage 1, so No.

saibot_20194

Look:

user posted image

ITBTD i need help with some thing!

i'm getting some annoying error in dff2objrel I started the command prompt and i tape in the prompt :

C:\Documents and Settings\USER1\desktop\dff2objrel\dff2obj\dff2obj.exe shotgspa.dff shotgun.obj shotgun.dff

and finally this is the error: shotgspa.dff couldn't be opened ITBTD i need help please. confused.gif

Edited by saibot_20194

Analogue

i'm getting some annoying error in dff2objrel  I started the command prompt and i tape in the prompt :

C:\Documents and Settings\USER1\desktop\dff2objrel\dff2obj\dff2obj.exe shotgspa.dff shotgun.obj shotgun.dff

and finally this is the error: shotgspa.dff couldn't be opened ITBTD i need help  please.  confused.gif

I stopped using dff2objrel a long time ago because of the lighting errors it had and didn't support many PS2 DFFs. Go to THE HERO's profile here on GTAF and download RWconv from his signature. I put it directly into my C: diretory so it will be easier to get to it in the command prompt.

Like this: "C:\RWconv"

Then use the command "dffconv.exe shotgspa.dff <your dff name here>.dff -v GTAVC_1"

And now it is ready to be imported into VC directly without needing to put it through 3ds max. The PC weapons are formatted oddly as if the entire weapon's polys have been doubled and then flipped to compensate for the lack of culling used in the PC version so the PS2 versions need to be edited slightly. But I am planning on adding the PS2 Spaz Shotgun to this soon and many other PS2 weapons.

saibot_20194

i'm getting some annoying error in dff2objrel  I started the command prompt and i tape in the prompt :

and finally this is the error: shotgspa.dff couldn't be opened ITBTD i need help  please.  confused.gif

I stopped using dff2objrel a long time ago because of the lighting errors it had and didn't support many PS2 DFFs. Go to THE HERO's profile here on GTAF and download RWconv from his signature. I put it directly into my C: diretory so it will be easier to get to it in the command prompt.

Like this: "C:\RWconv"

Then use the command "dffconv.exe shotgspa.dff <your dff name here>.dff -v GTAVC_1"

And now it is ready to be imported into VC directly without needing to put it through 3ds max. The PC weapons are formatted oddly as if the entire weapon's polys have been doubled and then flipped to compensate for the lack of culling used in the PC version so the PS2 versions need to be edited slightly. But I am planning on adding the PS2 Spaz Shotgun to this soon and many other PS2 weapons.

I love you ITBTD thanks alot tounge2.gif but if you are planning to release them i'll wait then

Haashir911

I'd Like to Help You Guys Out.

If Possible that Your Making Cutted Out Missions, I Can Do Mr.Moffat.

If Not then I Can Create the HUD, Make Replications of Certain Texters, etc

ALMOST610
I'd Like to Help You Guys Out.

If Possible that Your Making Cutted Out Missions, I Can Do Mr.Moffat.

If Not then I Can Create the HUD, Make Replications of Certain Texters, etc

We dont plan on missions, and everything else you mentioned we should be good at doing ourselves, I am also sure you are busy with your GTA III Beta Mod to help us out.