Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,765 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

nic_23

♥ ♠ High Rollers [HR] ♦ ♣

BullworthAcademy

@nic_23 You're lucky you can drink. Us Muslims can't eat or drink for 18 hours. sad.gif

Stratocastor15
so is your ps3 broke mini or is it cool? and have you actually paid for mc tounge.gif

also its been so hot today in england it was 32 degrees Celsius which is 90 Fahrenheit and it was humid. so i lay in a kids pool all day in the sun drinking beers lol.gif

When I was in Boston, it was 55°C with humidity, but today it was beautiful, played an outdoor concert. Anyway guys, I know I've stopped being active lately, but I got hooked again on Skyrim. I promise to be on soon!

MiniMan2.0

Hey guys I'll be on shortly for any one interested

MiNi out

+ Dragonjack +

I'll be online on the PlayStation network later on, I was replaying Fallout: New Vegas once again and it is still very addictive today honestly. I even got a few downloadable content for Fallout: New Vegas as well and they are still awesome! wink.gif

See you guys later on the PlayStation network.

nic_23

ill be on tonight hopefully with james and we can hopefully do a discussion of what will be happening for V and share info

Stratocastor15
ill be on tonight hopefully with james and we can hopefully do a discussion of what will be happening for V and share info

I may get a chance to go on shortly.

nic_23

i got off after a while it was pretty late but hopefully we can sort something out soon, i understand its the summer and its very hot so people have things to do. hopefully in a few weeks when it cools off we will see alot more activity.

+ Dragonjack +

Hey nic, I just recently played the multiplayer on Red Dead Redemption and I'm thrill with it! My level cap is like; 6 at the moment. tounge.gif

Also, I've created a platoon for the High Rollers only and I hope you'll like the emblem as well. I personally think, it is the best emblem I've created yet.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/plato...55392031133801/

Edited by + Dragonjack +

rushlx

The elgato cap cards around here cost 189$ I might be spending all my cash to get one.. then next month im gonna pre-order Gta V and do a lets play on the campaign

Thebikerboy

Anybody on tonight hit me up

nic_23

@dragon yeah red dead is really and i know some easy ways to get high levels on there, also i like the battlefield platoon you made for us, if anyone in the gang plays bf3 they can sign up to it tounge.gif

@rush sounds cool man that would be nice

+ Dragonjack +
@dragon yeah red dead is really and i know some easy ways to get high levels on there, also i like the battlefield platoon you made for us, if anyone in the gang plays bf3 they can sign up to it tounge.gif

Well if you got any tips and tricks or secrets? In Red Dead Redemption? I'll try to catch up sometime. wink.gif Also, thanks for the feedback!

BullworthAcademy

Well if you got any tips and tricks or secrets? In Red Dead Redemption? I'll try to catch up sometime. wink.gif Also, thanks for the feedback!

Gang Hideouts are the best way to level up. smile.gif

nic_23

do the pike basin gang hideout and especially if its a double or triple xp weekend you need to look out for those rockstar advertise them and its usually best to do pike bason with around 2 or 3 of you, as for the battlefield 3 platoon, i think miniman and some of the others play so you could play it with them, mini just invited me lol.gif

Playstation Events

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Both RPs will be active again starting this Friday @ 8pm Est with BB&B.

My apologies for the inactivity, this will continue for a long time.

MC.

Yo this crew looks badass. Just got back into playing online recently. Hope to play some TDM/TMW matches with y'all.

Questions Answers
Name or nickname MC
PlayStation Network ID MCDrank
Age 22
Do you play with Auto-Aim enabled? Yes and manual as well
Do you have a Headset? Not yet lol
Do you have IV, TBOGT and TLAD? Yeah
What is your skype name? N/A
What country are you from? Canada
How often do you visit GTAForums? Weekly
Anything else you want to add? I like Mafiya Work, Deathmatch, Cannonball and Free Races lol. I also enjoy playing with blips off or near especially in Mafiya Work. GTA is the only game I play online but I used to play RDR and Dead Island!

+ Dragonjack +

Yo this crew looks badass. Just got back into playing online recently. Hope to play some TDM/TMW matches with y'all.

Questions

Answers

Name or nickname

MC

PlayStation Network ID

MCDrank

Do you play with Auto-Aim enabled?

Yes and manual as well

Do you have a Headset?

Not yet lol

Do you have IV, TBOGT and TLAD?

Yeah

What is your skype name?

N/A

What country are you from?

Canada

How often do you visit GTAForums?

Weekly

Anything else you want to add?

I like Mafiya Work, Deathmatch, Cannonball and Free Races lol. I also enjoy playing with blips off or near especially in Mafiya Work. GTA is the only game I play online but I used to play RDR and Dead Island!

Nice application there bro, add one of us on the rooster and play with us for a day or two. smile.gif My main and active account is; iRevolution_v2, although I'm not active right now on the PlayStation network, since I'm an all nighter haha. biggrin.gif But uh yeah, will play sometime. icon14.gif @PlayStation Events. Great to see you around here, thanks for telling us about that.

Edited by + Dragonjack +

nic_23

nice application add me on psn vicecity_69 and i can do your intro, and dr mayhem it sounds great man hopefully its a good rp.

Commissioner Monk

That is a nice application. A MW with blips off fan joins the High rollers!!! I must be seeing things. I have to ask bro...How lucky are you at MW? tounge.gif

nic_23

That is a nice application. A MW with blips off fan joins the High rollers!!! I must be seeing things. I have to ask bro...How lucky are you at MW? tounge.gif

ive gave you and aj a run for your money in the past mate at MW smile.gif and i think with a player same skilled as me monk i would beat you.

Commissioner Monk

ive gave you and aj a run for your money in the past mate at MW smile.gif and i think with a player same skilled as me monk i would beat you.

The offers been on the table for months m8. You know where the post is if you find that special someone. I was mearly saluting a fellow MW fan not that many around here. Must all be unlucky wink.gif

nic_23

The offers been on the table for months m8. You know where the post is if you find that special someone. I was mearly saluting a fellow MW fan not that many around here. Must all be unlucky wink.gif

we all like playing it now and again for fun so i guess you could say we are all fans, we just don't play it every time we get on gta because its not that fun when you play it over and over again, sure its good to do it over and over again because you can then play other gangs in TMW and beat them a piece of cake, I could say its not really a game to do competitive but that would be silly of me to say that because from what ive seen each gang on the forums is good at particular game modes.

I mean it could be as simple as one gang might do better on colony island with assault rifles or the other might do better with powerful on docks, the settings are so diverse and if you keep practicing on the same sort of settings or game modes you obviously will do better at it. sorry if it seems like im having a rant at you about you guys playing TMW because im not, i suppose it is what it is really and i thought i would just point this out.

I hope one day the damned actually find a gang to play who actually gives a sh*t about TMW because it would be nice watching you go at it like some people do on TDM lol.gif

Commissioner Monk

Oh well no TMW then icon13.gif

MiniMan2.0

Well guys fixed the ps3 but one problem the motor that runs the ejector arm is f'd up so.......

But I can still switch disc any one interested in seeing get on Skype and I'll show you lol

A J

Red Dragon, Plague , Brotherhood, Hyp3r ....plenty of groups and we've beat them all at it. Unlike the forum, there are a decent amount of players who appreciate modes other than TDM ?/ Free Mode wink.gif

nic_23
Red Dragon, Plague , Brotherhood, Hyp3r ....plenty of groups and we've beat them all at it. Unlike the forum, there are a decent amount of players who appreciate modes other than TDM ?/ Free Mode wink.gif

like i said aj don't get me wrong i appreciate them, i just don't play tmw all the time and there is no point in starting now because the game is nearly 5 years old and gta 5 is going to be out soon lol.gif

MC.

Lol well I do win most of my MW games and haven't found much TMW games. The last TMW I played was with Spuds725 and this other guy but we kicked butt haha. I like racing too! Especially in IV and TLAD. TBOGT is okay. I don't like the nitrous in that game.

I also just added you guys haha.

+ Dragonjack +

It's. Friday. Today. biggrin.gif

Anyways, I'll be going online on the PlayStation network around 6:00PM Australia time or so, hit me up for some Grand Theft Auto IV/TBOGT/TLAD High Rollers or some other video games. It's up to you and all..hah.

Laters.

Thebikerboy

nic where you been? Strato you gonna be on this weekend?

BullworthAcademy

I've nearly downloaded a 1 hour full game trial for Episodes From Liberty City. smile.gif