Games for windows live menu not pop up in gta 4

Desiboy

I install gta 4 and all requirment successfully and i lounch the gta 4 when the menu come i try to make a windows live offline account but the games for windows menu not open i press home button many times but nothing happen it look i don't have games for windows live installed but it's not truth i successfully installed it and i use it and it work fine but in gta 4 is not work and the xlive.dll in gta 4 folder and when i first time start the game i can't any windows that say "to save the game you need to sign in in windows live id press enter to sign in or press esc to start the game without sign in" i never see message in need to sign in in windows live id but i'm unable to sign in help me plz

my game start without sign in process

Edited by Desiboy

oh dear how I love it when people think punctuation is superfluous because it makes big chunks of text totally unreadable so instead of providing any advice and dealing with the actual problem one has to wade through a pile of incoherent drivel and try to make some sense out of everything and that is perfectly fine as I really have nothing better to do then to separate long strings of words into sentences which very well may lead to reading something that was not even the point of the original author hopefully you will understand how annoying expressing yourself in this fashion is to others especially when asking for assistance that you may reconsider in the future a choose some other more human way of expressing yourself have a nice day

Grady Featherstone

Dude, mkey82 is right there, I think I nearly passed out reading that as I didn't take a breath... bored.gif

Anyway, did you say you do have xlive.dll in your GTA IV folder?

my game running well and it's prevent my progress is save but when i open C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA IV to see my savegames folder but there is haven't my savegames folder

Edited by Desiboy

what the hell my game running well but i can't play multplayer

Do you have XLiveless installed? if you didn't install anything and it's not working, well, do you have a 1911.dll file in your directory?

3lIXKDi.png

No need to double post, just use the user posted image button.

Press the Home button right after launching, and see if it brings up the GFWL...

Did you even install GFWL? confused.gif

3lIXKDi.png

i have latest version of gfwl but my GTAIV.exe version is 1.0.0.0

There seems to be the problem-update to the latest patch(Patch 7) and you should be able to log in to live...

Thank you guys for reading and giving me reply i will download the patch 7 and update my gta 4 soon and i will tell you guys if problem solve or not

• 2 weeks later...

as you say guy i updated my game but the problem is still coming the game working good but i still unable to sign in to games for windows live account

Master of San Andreas

Well can you run the game? Atleast?

Edited by Master of San Andreas

user posted image

"I'm an Agent of chaos and I love it 'cause I'm insane" - Heath Ledger aka The Joker.

Does the GFWL dashboard pop up in game, when you press the home key on your keyboard?

Can you sign in into RGSC?

the game running well but i'm still unable to save my game progress the patch make the more better but the sign in option is not come the game start without sign in process

the game running well but i'm still unable to save my game progress and the patch7 make my game much better but my game started without sign in process

Master of San Andreas

Use the EDIT button no need to quadraple your posts

Maybe the Home Key button is not working Itself?

user posted image

"I'm an Agent of chaos and I love it 'cause I'm insane" - Heath Ledger aka The Joker.

home key is working and when i open the game and in game menu i select start and game not saying to sign in to games for windows live id to save your progress when i select start in game menu the slid show open without sign in process

Master of San Andreas

Reinstall Gfw

user posted image

You probably have xliveless installed, find xlive.dll in the GAME directory and delete it.