user posted image

Contents

Story

Characters

Missions

Groups

Credits

user posted image

You, Jethro Gob, survived the incident. You have been stranded in the desert for days. The city was abandoned. Lack of supplies, surrounding temperature is very high. The Area 69 was responsible for this. Testing an aggressive virus which gone catastrophically wrong. People have been infected by the virus. They have been quarantine the whole San Andreas. You need to search for survivors. Your choice.

Follow along Jethro Gob to gather supplies, search for survivors and find a cure from them who cause the whole incident consisting of 3 thrilling complete chapters.

user posted image

Character Description
Jethro Gob Age: 37

Jethro Gob, both mechanic and a plumber who survived in the incident. Stranded in the desert for days without food nor water.

John Garrett Age: 34

John Garrett, a policeman in Bone County. Luckily survived in the incident, searching for supplies and help.

Fred Buddy Age: 32

Matt Freddy, a close friend to Jethro since childhood.

Professor Vladislav Age: 56

Professor Vladislav, a russian, virus and a biological researcher and being a scientist of the Area 69 for over 20 years. Rescued by the SWAT in the incident but, he was the only one survived in the rescue.

user posted image

Progress: 14%
Chapter I: Survival in the Sands Download Link Status
Introduction http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/20788 Complete
First Day - In Progress

user posted image

Group Description

Area 69 Area 69, is a highly protected, secretive government and virus research facility remains silent for over 60 years in the heart of Bone County, San Andreas. Founded shortly after the San Andreas War.

Infecteds Infecteds, are humans infected with an aggressive virus caused by the Area 69. Contagiously dangerous.The Bikers The Bikers, a group of alcoholic, drug addict and most wanted gang in San Andreas. Hundreds of them but, only some left. Stealing supplies. Their main target is to take over the Area 69.

user posted image

• Dutchy3010 & PatrickW: for creating DYOM modification

• Trillion, Narcis_speed6: for providing header

Edited by LFarmer

I'll give this a try later.

The other MP was cancelled,or it's just on hold?

Good luck anyway!

You only made 3 missions for your other missionpack . -.-

Are you still in your old style ?

I delayed that for awhile due to lack of ideas.

And no, not my old style anymore.

General Scrotum

I delayed that for awhile due to lack of ideas.

That's exactly this with designing mood drop that once put me with nine incomplete mission packs (now lowered to six.)

Edited by Secronom President

I'm sorry but the intro disappointed me a little bit. There are only a few cutscene, and most of them is too long (timing). The intro just say what the story say with some more cutscene, so I guess it needs some more works and I'll be expecting more in the next mission. But the story look promising so good luck. icon14.gif

I played, here's my thoughts:

The mission explains good what happen in the story,

but you could've added more cuutscenes, then we could have

more info.

Anyway, story looks good and I'm looking forward to it icon14.gif

Okay , LFarmer told me in YT . He wants me to inform the GTAF Dyom Members that he will be gone in 3 weeks . Due to his examination . Then he will be back to continue this mission pack . smile.gif

Okay , LFarmer told me in YT . He wants me to inform the GTAF Dyom Members that he will be gone in 3 weeks . Due to his examination . Then he will be back to continue this mission pack . smile.gif

Hmmm, I wonder why he didn't post it in the designer lounge...oh well, say good bye to him for me. wink.gif

I'll give this a try later.

The other MP was cancelled,or it's just on hold?

Good luck anyway!

I played, here's my thoughts:

The mission explains good what happen in the story,

but you could've added more cuutscenes, then we could have

more info. 

Anyway, story looks good and I'm looking forward to it icon14.gif

On hold and thanks for the feedback! icon14.gif

I'll be back after my exam.

Edited by LFarmer

Hmmm, I wonder why he didn't post it in the designer lounge...oh well, say good bye to him for me. wink.gif

I'm sorry but the intro disappointed me a little bit. There are only a few cutscene, and most of them is too long (timing). The intro just say what the story say with some more cutscene, so I guess it needs some more works and I'll be expecting more in the next mission. But the story look promising so good luck.

Why you need to say goodbye? It's only another 2 weeks and then i'm back. tounge.gif

Thanks for the feedback too. lol.gif

Edited by LFarmer

• 2 weeks later...