Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,149 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Audiophile

Dexter

Cult Of Personality

Don't know if I'd be annoyed if they eneded it with him finding a way to conquer his need to kill. I honestly don't know what to expect, I'd like to think they don't play it safe. Dex or Deb have to die by the end, or both.

Kirsty

They are hinting more and more that Dexter will end up dead, but that might be too obvious.. I just can't predict it either way at the moment. So stoked for this finale season, going to be sad to leave it behind though.

user posted image

Cult Of Personality

Don't know if this teaser has already been posted but it's awesome. I'm really excited for the finale now.

Darth Yokel

Son of a bitch. That is an awesome teaser. This summer is gonna be good. Breaking Bad and Dexter final seasons.

BullworthAcademy

Season 8 Official Trailer:

Cult Of Personality

Never has the term "the sh*t has hit the fan" applied to anything so much. No Hannah McKay in the trailer yet the flower she left Dexter is, who knows if she'll play a part. Ahhh, I can't wait!

AndyGanteks

Today is the day right?

cool.gif

Mr Rabbit

i will have to wait til i get back from spain to get to watching... oooooh smile.gif

Flight180Victm

Can not f*cking wait for tonight!! panic.gif

Darth Yokel

Tonight's the night. And it's going to happen again, and again. It has to happen.

AndyGanteks

What time exactly is the premiere, i'm dying to esee the 1st epi.

darthYENIK

So Harrison aged like two years in six months?

rudy

Hah, didn't realise that there was a topic for Dexter!

Anyway, ladies and gentleman, password of the f*ckin' year: “f*ckingpassword.”

I really loved the episode. I understand that Deb has murdered someone, but this cocaine, drugs and drinking sh*t seems a bit far fetched to me. (for her character). But yeah, she's broken and that's completely understandable.

I wish I never effin' see Quinn & Jamie again -- no substance there & wasting space that could be better spent on Dexter/Deb.

Dr.Vogel creeps the rat-ass out of me. I really loved her interactions with Dex throughout this episode.

At this point of time, I would really love a flashback showing the crime scene investigation of La Guerta's death.

Seriously though, this is a great episode to kick off the season. Can't wait to see how things pans out.

@darthYENIK: Not to mention that he also talks quite a lot.

Edited by rudy.

AndyGanteks

Today is a beautiful day!

Whole 1st ep was mostly shown via trailers already, so we knew what to expect with a bit of connecting the dots, but after watching carefully, i noticed a few more tidbits. They will probably be wrong predictions as always tounge.gif , but here we go..

So Evelyn left Miami around the time "they were all high school". Which is when Harry suicides. What if she discovered/knew of what he did, and did her psychology mumbo jumbo to make him suicide..or even something worse...? Then covering it all up with Matthews, who knows of what Harry does and Dexter all along. And now Matthews called her to do the same with Dexter, or whatever they have planned?

Or what if she is related to Dexter somehow, like an aunt or something, from Moser Laura's side? Third thing that fell on my mind was, what if she was Harry's lover, like Hannah to Dex, but then she left or whatever, after discovering of the harry's code and that he kills people.

I might have some things wrong from the past, but she defo had a more personal role in this.

Darth Yokel

I might have some things wrong from the past, but she defo had a more personal role in this.

I think it's more likely that The Code was her idea all along. One thing that always bothered me about the show is how Harry was the one who thought Dexter how to be a serial killer. It never made sense to me and it always felt like bad writing. Now that we have an expert on psychopaths that knows about Harry's Code, it would make a lot of sense if it turns out that she's the one that advised Harry on how to raise Dexter.

Edited by GTAvanja

rudy

That sounds f*ckin' realistic. Dexter wasn't "born in blood", rather she manipulated Harry into creating a "justified" serial killer. I hope it turns out to be that exactly.

Then again, I doubt if the induction of this mysterious doctor into the season will work out very well. I mean, the actress does seem talented and all that, but I feel like this kind of storyline is one the Dexter writers could either really pull off well, or could massively f*ck up, so sadly based on history. I'm going to assume the worst until shown otherwise.

Edited by rudy.

AndyGanteks

Yep, Vanja and rudi were right.

But i still have my doubts about her over some things.

I've rewatched the trailers, and in conclusion with episode 3, from what i saw of the promo, we'll have the whole season trailer happen. So episode 4 and forward, is when the big things start, eh?

Showstopper 26

I started watching Dexter a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the show right away. I finished off all 7 Seasons and now I'm watching Season 8 as it unfolds. It sucks not being able to watch as many episodes in a row as you want though when you're all caught up lol.gif

darthYENIK

Vogel is the "brain surgeon". It has to be, right?

Darth Yokel

Vogel is the "brain surgeon".  It has to be, right?

I thought about that, but after the latest episode I'm not sure. If that's the case, then maybe she has a split personality disorder and is unaware of it, because she looked genuinely scared when she received those two brain pieces.

AndyGanteks

She isn't, from what i saw in the episode 4 promo. However, she might get killed by Dexter, he doesn't like her writing a book on him, so despite her asking for help by Dexter, there could be another reason why she is there like i said before and this is the one i guess.

I also have this odd feeling that Debra might commit a suicide very soon, that will destroy Dexter, and the last few episodes are going to be most brutal ever.

But we'll see, i'm usually always wrong.

edit:

But then again, if my first thoughts were right, maybe she makes her patients do kills for her, maybe she made Harry suicide, and maybe that was her plan all alnong with Dexter...but we'll see, i still highly doubt she's the killer.

Look at the promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYuH1mCLWVo

Notice Debra asking Dexter "did dad kill himself" at the start.

Edited by AndyGanteks

Mr Rabbit

oh andy she definitely made harry commit suicide, maybe she flat out killed him by making him OD herself or sending a proxy to do it

rudy

For some reasons, I feel Dexter is being selfish.(Don't get me wrong fellas, I actually love Dex) I mean, why would he choose to leave Deb in care of Vogel?

Isn't that kinda unsafe?

Also, lol at Dexter's reaction to cannibalism.

Doublepulse

Is this really going to be the last season of Dexter? I know they hinted it, but did they confirm that?

Man that episode was crazy. I think Vogel is bad news for both Deb and Dexter. We can pretty much see that.

darthYENIK

Yeah, it's been confirmed.

I've probably said it before, but Jennifer Carpenter is dreamy.

Raavi
For some reasons, I feel Dexter is being selfish.(Don't get me wrong fellas, I actually love Dex) I mean, why would he choose to leave Deb in care of Vogel?

Isn't that kinda unsafe?

Also, lol at Dexter's reaction to cannibalism.

Unsafe is threading it lightly. tounge.gif

ll rdny ll

Warning! Prediction below!

Masuka is the Brain Surgeon

Voodoo

I keep thinking Dexter will eventually just kill Deb and be done with all of her crap. It would make for an interesting finale.

NikoBellic1993
I keep thinking Dexter will eventually just kill Deb and be done with all of her crap. It would make for an interesting finale.

That would ruin all his character development over the seasons . The point of this show is that Dexter is not like the other serial killers and has emotions and can love people like his sister or son . As much as people like to sh*t sometimes on the writers even they would not do something as dumb as this, they said countless of times in interviews that Dexter would never kill someone close out of close to him,it would be out of character and just crappy writing .

rudy

Dexter can kill Deb, if he's induced to do so by Vogel.

Vogel is one creeper of a person who can immediately set off bells for people so the odds are she'll probably persuade Dex to kill Deb.