• luisniko

• chronic lumbago

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The prayers have been answered.

Pimp my Home Plate. WIP.          

"My in-game love life summed up in a handful of seconds..."  

Fireman

I think that what you can find (by scavenging vaults for example) should also be placeable inside your settlements, since you can carry stuff from one place to another.

But so far no mod has gotten the materials right, so won't build a pre-war house yet.

Corndawg93

Whilst searching for supplies in a random town I came across a hollowed out school with a fallout shelter similar to the one Vault tec made in it's basement

Vault Dweller

Curse you guys.

This is the first FO game where I didn't play the PC release first. I thought since we have new, 'next gen', consoles that the releases would be closer then previous releases.

Gonna grab the PC version tonight.

If you do. Good luck, and have fun! :santa:

Vault Dweller

Told this fella that saving synths is noble.

"Valentine hated that."

jiQCB1o.gif

That picture reply always gets me. :)

This game is ruining everything else. I was playing drive club last night, and at some point in a race as soon I hit someone and send him off the track, I would come back to see if he had any loot.

• Like 5
Corndawg93

Found me the Fat Man gun in a jail cell being controlled by bandits, also that Vault I found was actually Vault 76 and it's an actual mission

Edited by Corndawg93
pyramid head

The password puzzle for finding the railroad is slightly irritating, it reminds me of the infamous water test puzzle from RE3

Jesus f*cking christ I still hate this puzzle to this day, lol literally the only thing I don't look forward to when I play RE3.

Same here, that puzzle is the reason why i dislike all puzzles that have you move things around so that they are in a particular position or have to have items facing a certain direction or a puzzle where you have to move reflective mirrors so that they can reflect a laser or in the case of RE5 a beam of sunlight

I've made it to the Institute and met "him" i wasn't surprised to meet the one person who i had a feeling would be at the Institute, i always had a feeling she would make it to the Commonwealth after leaving the Capital Wasteland after Project Purity was activated, i half expected her to be the director of the Institute, maybe one day she will take over the running of the Institute from "him".

chronic lumbago

I collected 6 or 7 fatmans so far. Is it just me or are these things everywhere? Munition also doesn't feel as rare as in the previous games.

• Like 1

I collected 6 or 7 fatmans so far. Is it just me or are these things everywhere? Munition also doesn't feel as rare as in the previous games.

Well, enemies actually use them against you now.

Also yes, they are more common than previous games.

Craigsters

I decided not to use that pre-war home mod, I tried to build a wall around the house with those government concrete barbed wire wall pieces from the sssex mod and it was too hard to do , plus once inside the house I kept knocking thing's off the counters and shelves, like the vases and it was to stressful walking through the house trying to watch I don't knock something over!..

In tell there's a lock items down mod, I'll stick with the war version of the home

slimeball supreme

How the f*ck does a kid survive for more than 200 years while sitting in a irradiated fridge without any food or water?

Makes no f*ckin' sense, as Frankling once said.

• Like 1
chronic lumbago

How the f*ck does a kid survive for more than 200 years while sitting in a irradiated fridge without any food or water?

The cryo sleep is meant to completely freeze the person in time so it woke up in the exact same state as 200 years ago.
slimeball supreme

The cryo sleep is meant to completely freeze the person in time so it woke up in the exact same state as 200 years ago.Not Vault 111, man. I mean Billy, the ghoul kid.

How the hell is Billy still alive?

Edited by Mr. Fahrenheit
FullMetal

Not to mention 'rare' loot respawns over time.

Well now having put almost 100 hours into the game free roaming (still: haven't set foot in Diamond City yet but I'm starting to feel compelled to).

This is a great and fun action RPG. This ain't a so great Fallout game. Fallout is a interesting and wierd franchise. It got taken off the 'original' crew's hands and to a different developer/publisher. They changed the game up yes, but they kept alot of Fallout stuff intact.

However this time around they changed even more. Yes, some core Fallout elements still remain and are well made (that's a massive understatement: they're immaculately crafted). Alot of core Fallout elements have been forgotten or changed so they're not relevant anymore.

Speech checks are really wierd now and because you can save pretty much at the 'exact moment' of trying it's just a matter of trial and error. Also you can make your character more OP fast. Not to mention the only big 'drawbacks' you have is either not having a high enough hack or lockpick skill. The rest doesn't really matter.

What they posted up in a Kotaku article, yesterday I believe, what went on about certain random events that catches someones eye. You go to it to investigate to see at a great distance something really intriguing and funny only for it to be completely destroyed by the fact it's RAIDERS doing that and instantaniously attacking you. And there's enough random things going on that would be real interesting for the player to obeserve without having to result into massive mayhem and combat.

Which I remember in New Vegas not being such a big problem. If you wanted to play a 'grey' character: neutral and having your own affiliations you could. You could actually observe pretty much what was going on and what NPC's were doing, even the ones that had a specific side. Without having to result into carnage and combat.

Also there's no karma I've noticed. If you get caught stealing you get caught stealing. If you don't, well you didn't get caught. In a way that's 'cool'. I mean if you really want to steal something and you can do it unnoticed... no one will know. So there's no huge penalty for that.

Ah well what am I saying: despite 'this issue' the game is still superb. Glad to see they're busy with home restoration. But as Firman said: I'd like to be able to start anew myself. Have the whole house 'pre war' and craft the specific Pre War items myself/decorate it myself.

Hell, maybe even for other homes.

Edit:

Holy sh*t this is the stuff I live for when it comes to Fallout mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4230/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4230&pUp=1

Man, in a year you'll be able to tune the game to your liking like crazy!

Edited by FullMetal
  • Like 1
Tali vas Normandy

The cryo sleep is meant to completely freeze the person in time so it woke up in the exact same state as 200 years ago.
Not Vault 111, man. I mean Billy, the ghoul kid.

How the hell is Billy still alive?

I can't really explain why but ghouls don't need to eat or drink water. Neither do they age or anything like that.

The guy who comes around and tries to buy him says somethings like that.

Edit:

12348170_946814352061973_328349203507947

Edited by Tali vas Normandy
  • Like 1
GTA3Rockstar

Hey man, thought I'd pop by and say: Thanks for sharing my Gif. Every bit helps.

haha Excellent!

How did you know? Does it show on Imgur or something?

Slipperyjim8

Hey man, thought I'd pop by and say: Thanks for sharing my Gif. Every bit helps.

haha Excellent!

How did you know? Does it show on Imgur or something?

Yeap, I'm just trawling through the spooky places of the internet thanking people. Fortunatly I have lurked here before. Ya'll seem friendly enough.

• Like 1
Slipperyjim8

Are you the person who's making all the dickbutt mods?

The sudden rise in dickbutts is rather alarming.

Not a mod maker, just a bottle collector

Fireman

I wanted to collect bottles initially, but then I couldn't put them in a nuka-cola machine specifically made for nuka-cola bottles.

So I started vendoring them since then, after putting 5 of each on some shelves in my store.

Tech-Noir

Ending spoiler

Pretty glad I decided to keep Synth Shaun. The kid makes awesome mods and weapons for you just out of little pieces of junk. I gave him a telephone and he made me a goddamn Wazer Wifle, like holy sh*t.

• Like 1
feckyerlife

why do the companions in this game suck bad at throwing grenade's..everytime i load one up with molotov cocktails, i end up feeling like im the one thats standing in a ball of fire

Edited by feckyerlife
  • Like 1