• chronic lumbago

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The prayers have been answered.

Pimp my Home Plate. WIP.          

"My in-game love life summed up in a handful of seconds..."  

Tali vas Normandy

The Glowing Sea is terrifying!

It was pretty fun for me at first but the deeper I got in, the more I began to hate it lol. Though I hated it a good way.

On the bright side there is a absolute sh*t ton of legendary enimies over there.

Edited by Tali vas Normandy
hornedturtle

Do you think Bethesda saw surgeon simulator and thought they should implement a similar method for putting stuff on shelves?

I've never save whored so much in a damn game before....

Craigsters

to make the bat batch work station go away, just open console and type markfordelete and target the work station with your cursor and it well go away

Edited by Craigsters
PoeticWhisper

Deathclaws? HAHAHA LMAO. They ain't sh*t,

Assaultron Dominator? Well that's just hell on earth. I haven't fled from anything in this game, but that son of a bitch made me run like a little girl.

hornedturtle

Deathclaws? HAHAHA LMAO. They ain't sh*t,

Assaultron Dominator? Well that's just hell on earth. I haven't fled from anything in this game, but that son of a bitch made me run like a little girl.

A behemoth made me run away....he threw a damn rock at me which caused all my limbs to explode

• Like 2
Tech-Noir

The Behemoth I fought was so easy. All I did was go inside a little building and he just stared at me as I kept pumping rounds into his head.

Edited by Tech-Noir
Craigsters

I haven't even stepped inside sanctuary yet and built a outer gate entrance with that player.placeatme c1aeb cheat near the small wooden bridge when you first approach sanctuary from vault 111

I overlapped my building of the wall from outside sanctuary, so I might be able to add stairs to the torrents or build a wall etc

75djMHB.jpg

Mpq26K2.jpg

PY0QEkF.jpg

Edited by Craigsters
  • Like 1

The Assaultrons scare me more than anything else purely because they have an instant kill attack, and it doesn't help that the sound and red glow that proceed said attack are both fittingly scary as hell. It's like a death ray in a sci-fi movie, except you're not the hero that manages to escape, you're the poor soul unfortunate enough to exist solely to make a point to the audience.

• Like 5
Tech-Noir

The Assaultrons scare me more than anything else purely because they have an instant kill attack, and it doesn't help that the sound and red glow that proceed said attack are both fittingly scary as hell. It's like a death ray in a sci-fi movie, except you're not the hero that manages to escape, you're the poor soul unfortunate enough to exist solely to make a point to the audience.

I thought Iron Man was attacking me personally.

marvel_vs__capcom__iron_man_chest_beam_s

• Like 5
Vault Dweller

The Glowing Sea is terrifying!

Get in your power armor. Hope you've been upgrading it.

Pick your favorite weapon of choice. ​Preferably something heavy.

Set your difficulty to Survival.

Head to The Glowing Sea.

Either shred, or get shredded.

nJDGs3o.png

Edited by Strix
  • Like 3

So anyone do the jack Cabot missions?

what exactly does the mysterious serum do?

Edited by Majesticnug420
Vault Dweller

It defies aging.

It defies aging.

so would you say the artifact gun is better?

Vault Dweller

It defies aging.

Yes, but the ammo is a pain to find.

It defies aging.

Yes, but the ammo is a pain to find.

eh ,well at this point I just don't know who I'd feel less bad for killing

Edited by Majesticnug420

Love fallout 4's humour. It may not be as obvious as in new vegas but its there and usually darker as well (atomic galleria is a good example).

and for some reason seeing this made me chuckle:

C360_2015-11-12-18-06-48-622.jpg

It was in the toilets of a building I went into. Obviously someone was 'washing their hands'.

PoeticWhisper

There's a washing machine in the laundromat in Concord that has a full skeleton inside of a dryer to loot, which I'm pretty sure is a little nod to someone trying to wait out the apocalypse in a Dryer.

BTW, Reached over 30 Quantum, here's a picture of the 30 of them. Sierra would be proud :')

IxvDA1W.png

• Like 4

Do you think Bethesda saw surgeon simulator and thought they should implement a similar method for putting stuff on shelves?

Considering Bethesda games have been like this for a good decade or so before Surgeon Simulator came around...

... no. :p

• Like 3
hornedturtle

Considering Bethesda games have been like this for a good decade or so before Surgeon Simulator came around...

... no. :p

I guess having a good physics engine does more harm than good :p
OysterBarron

It's not the placement of items that pisses me off its the fact you don't get the choice to just drop 1 item at a time if you have a large stack. It's a pain in the arse having to scroll down to 1 everytime.

Edited by OysterBarron
sivispacem

Right, about eight hours in, Lv10, tried my hand at a bit of everything. Really enjoying it so far. It looks pretty damn good, lip synch aside, runs without a single hiccup on Ultra. Gameplay- the settlement crafting element has taken some getting used to, but I've now built a decent three-storey building with defences and interior for the inhabitants of Sanctuary to make do in whilst I find a better location to shift everyone to. Gun play is much better than it has been in the past. I don't particularly like the skill/perk tree, it seems a bit shallow. Weapon modding is probably the best I've ever seen in a game. Feral Ghouls are now actually scary.

So far I've only seen two minor bugs- my pip-boy and equipped weapon disappeared once, fixed on reloading a save, and a Radscorpion I killed fell through the floor.

Currently rocking the fetching combination of a checked shirt, leather armour and sunglasses, with a just-recently obtained heavy sniper rifle.

QgkBuoZ.jpg

• Like 3
Fallcreek

"My in-game love life summed up in a handful of seconds..."

Edited by Fallcreek
  • Like 16
OysterBarron

Right, about eight hours in, Lv10, tried my hand at a bit of everything. Really enjoying it so far. It looks pretty damn good, lip synch aside, runs without a single hiccup on Ultra. Gameplay- the settlement crafting element has taken some getting used to, but I've now built a decent three-storey building with defences and interior for the inhabitants of Sanctuary to make do in whilst I find a better location to shift everyone to. Gun play is much better than it has been in the past. I don't particularly like the skill/perk tree, it seems a bit shallow. Weapon modding is probably the best I've ever seen in a game. Feral Ghouls are now actually scary.So far I've only seen two minor bugs- my pip-boy and equipped weapon disappeared once, fixed on reloading a save, and a Radscorpion I killed fell through the floor.Currently rocking the fetching combination of a checked shirt, leather armour and sunglasses, with a just-recently obtained heavy sniper rifle.QgkBuoZ.jpg

The missing pip boy and weapon You can get rid of that bug by just switching to third person then back to first person. No need to reload.

Edited by OysterBarron
  • Like 1
Mr Rabbit

As a long time fan of the Brotherhood of Steel. Someone who always makes their first playthrough a ''Brotherhood'' run; to the extent that I killed everyone but them in the ending to New Vegas so they would be able to take over.

Seeing the Prydwen fly into the Commonwealth, all the little vertibirds undocking from it and flying around, it was special to me. The music, going outside after a long battle with Nick at my side to a sunny midday sky, then looking up and seeing that monster, it was amazing.

I can't believe my favourite moment in gaming was beaten twice in the same year. First with the Witcher 3 in the aftermath of the Bloody Baron, and then this.

• Like 1
Vault Dweller

As a long time fan of the Brotherhood of Steel. Someone who always makes their first playthrough a ''Brotherhood'' run; to the extent that I killed everyone but them in the ending to New Vegas so they would be able to take over.

Seeing the Prydwen fly into the Commonwealth, all the little vertibirds undocking from it and flying around, it was special to me. The music, going outside after a long battle with Nick at my side to a sunny midday sky, then looking up and seeing that monster, it was amazing.

I can't believe my favourite moment in gaming was beaten twice in the same year. First with the Witcher 3 in the aftermath of the Bloody Baron, and then this.

I got the chills when the Prydwen flew over.

Such a badass moment.

CReaper210

I completely agree. That scene was epic and there aren't many cinematic moments like that in Fallout, so it was great to see.

Though the brotherhood seem a little more douchy in this game. Before, I got the impression that they were there to preserve technology and do as much good as they could along the way(especially in Fallout 3), but here I'm getting this, "it's us or them" attitude and it just doesn't feel the same.

However, there is a quest tied to the Brotherhood that definitely changes things up for some characters and makes it seem like some branches of the faction are simply brainwashed in a way.

Still, they're not the same. I'm really liking the railroad the most.

Edited by CReaper210
  • Like 1