Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,002 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ciaran

Fallout 4

LL Cool L

oh you can kill your allies? what about dogmeat? can he die or any of your companions? dogmeat has run in front of my fire a few times and i hit him but unsure if he is taking damage or not

whats the glowing sea?

I have used my skill points on hacking, lock picking and shooting so far after some advice from a youtube video....waterboy mite be next...

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

wmPsnH2.jpg

NTQsPkx.jpg

TPIsh45.jpg

yRoCkZr.jpg

I've been working on this build in Sanctuary a huge 4 door garage warehouse were the roundabout used to be, just finished the lighting inside the garage warehouse , and decorated the outside first, all the building's are  built and the garden plots layed out and turret's   built and working, the residents is all done inside with  101 beds if need be, bunk beds

The sign on the garage says sturges, but the name is to small to read, the orange tarped  roof  is the caravan trading post, I have a mod installed that has work benches and counters for each vendor!..

I still have to decorate the inside of the warehouse garage and have everything for that!..

Edited by Craigsters

HamwithCheese

So I have to delete the game, redownload it and install only few creation club mods? Yeah I kinda want them all. *sigh* well at least Skyrim doesnt even CC stuff worth buying.

I should really get that Xbox.

luisniko
On 7/6/2018 at 1:04 AM, LL Cool L said:

waterboy mite be next...

It's 'Aquaboy' and it's pointless. You're not going to spend your time submerging in the water.

Radiation can be easily cured with RadAway as well which you will eventually loot and collected in your inventory.

There are doctors in cities and there is a wandering doctor around who can cure Rad for a few caps.

There are merchants who sell RadAway too. Just loot some guns and trade them off for RadAway. Easy peasy.

DarksunDaFirst
10 hours ago, luisniko said:

It's 'Aquaboy' and it's pointless. You're not going to spend your time submerging in the water.

Radiation can be easily cured with RadAway as well which you will eventually loot and collected in your inventory.

There are doctors in cities and there is a wandering doctor around who can cure Rad for a few caps.

There are merchants who sell RadAway too. Just loot some guns and trade them off for RadAway. Easy peasy.

It can be useful if you want to explore under water.  Once you get to level 25ish though, most materials can be purchased for anything as the game gives more things to the vendors to sell...and if you have a settlement with a few shops and you’ve been selling all your weapons and excess ammo...it becomes easy to buy anything.  

So with the excess, you can make anything you want with ease and explore wherever.  

trip
11 hours ago, luisniko said:

Gosh.  Do you live your whole life as a crankpuss?

Doctor Holliday

I mean, he's got a point.

In playing Fallout 4 you'll spend very little time in the water because there's virtually nothing to find there compared to what's on land. There's barely a handful of quests that require touching the water or exploring it for any reason. If you need to take a dive and you're really worried about some radiation, it's just as simple to pop some meds beforehand and never waste any valuable skill points on a minor perk.

trip

I do tons of swimming.  Even early on just as a means to get from point A to point B faster.

I'm just about finished my 3rd complete playthrough(w DLCs in order).  I like spending that one point early.  I hoard all my radx and radaway like a madman.

Cutter De Blanc

I found a Jangles the Moon Monkey in a pipe out on the east side of the map way under the water once

Doctor Holliday

Yeah and you can find 10,000 more Jangles on land ;)

If you're only using the water to travel then just pop some meds. Again there's no good reason to waste a valuable skill point for something you'll engage in so little.

D9fred95
On 7/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, LL Cool L said:

oh you can kill your allies? what about dogmeat? can he die or any of your companions? dogmeat has run in front of my fire a few times and i hit him but unsure if he is taking damage or not

whats the glowing sea?

Companions can't die, but NPC's in towns and factions can.

The Glowing Sea is in the Southwest of the map. It's a death world full of high level creatures and filled with radiation.

Doctor Holliday

Going for that Clint Eastwood 2077 vibe...

vbGz2XD.jpg

GcZ7FvG.jpg

I'm like the Irradiated Plains Drifter with a Fistful of Caps up in this mug.

rG90rE6.jpg

Make my day, punk.

mIi8M0O.jpg

Craigsters

i5cFeaA.jpg

1tRweuz.jpg

pQzzfRn.jpg

AFsv6bt.jpg

I finished decorating the inside of my huge  warehouse garage in Sanctuary

took a picture of the garage sign to show why you couldn't read Sturges on it

Edited by Craigsters

Mokrie Dela

Both the garage and that character look awesome. I love me a post apoc/western vibe. So much so I wish I finished my story in that exact genre. Is the outfit a mod?

Shaundi.
On 7/6/2018 at 4:04 AM, LL Cool L said:

whats the glowing sea? 

That's Ground Zero for the nuke that hit Massachusetts/Boston. Need lots of rad resistant drugs like Rad-X and Rad-Away to cleanse yourself of radiation damage and also ammunition for the pests that live there.

Rougarou
2 hours ago, Shaundi. said:

. Need lots of rad resistant drugs like Rad-X and Rad-Away to cleanse yourself of radiation damage 

Or you could just put on a radiation suit. 

@Doctor Holliday

Your character looks so badass like a cross between Clint Eastwood and naked snake from mgs3

Edited by Rougarou

Doctor Holliday
18 hours ago, Mokrie Dela said:

that character looks awesome. I love me a post apoc/western vibe. So much so I wish I finished my story in that exact genre. Is the outfit a mod?

2 hours ago, Rougarou said:

@Doctor Holliday

Your character looks so badass like a cross between Clint Eastwood and naked snake from mgs3

Thanks.

Took some trial and error to put this outfit together because it ultimately consists of numerous layers from different mods and authors, but it's probably my favorite build to-date. From the wide-brim hat to the fingerless gloves to the steel-tip boots. Already updated the eyepatch from a simple leather cover to something more high-tech which can support armor attachments like the recon visor and night vision. Almost all the pieces of apparel have either got heavy weave and/or legendary attachments as well.

LlrzVBO.jpg

8HiPTNn.jpg

The other half of the apparel are just the aesthetic items that don't actually do anything, like the holsters, six shooter, backpack, headphone mic, dog tags, sniper rifle, cigar, and the katana on my hip.

MesNlym.jpg

Wasteland sex appeal.

MjJagKi.jpg

Like I said, there's several mods working together here, but the base for the outfit itself is called Mojave Manhunter; https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32214

Edited by Doctor Holliday

Fireman

My Sunshine Drive-in settlement. Took me a few dozen hours.

Here's some highlights:

Pzvz8SF.jpg

JLYiIau.jpg

IsGCw3D.jpg

n9VUPiF.jpg

K19lqvy.jpg

Edited by Fireman

Shaundi.

Are the bethesda servers down for anyone else on PS4? I can't seem to access my mods list because the connection always times out but there's no problems accessing creation club.

Craigsters

pbGiJUy.jpg

EpVpgnX.jpg

XETNxuA.jpg

wnQmALu.jpg

CnRFxKQ.jpg

My Sanctuary build with the big warehouse garage and it's settlement blueprint from last week that I showed here  became corrupted and my game kept crashing when trying to export my finished build of Sanctuary from last week, I started a new build on either Wednesday or Thursday and just finished building and decorating it, this time my garage is smaller and the warehouse is next to the garage connected by one tile room only and my gym is next to the warehouse, it has a basement for the vault tec stationary bikes owe and I built it up front in Sanctuary near the big wooden bridge this time, going to export it to settlement  blueprint after this posting 

Doctor Holliday

I admire you guys who can spend hours building complex settlements. I've never had the patience for it.

But I do love spending time customizing the hell out of my companions and loadouts.

DlRn2D9.jpg

VE5CUm8.jpg

26Ifqhe.jpg

ovVyiGv.jpg

Cutter De Blanc

Nothing like spending days and days building my settlements only to have my save file corrupt.

Mysterious Serum is the best way I've found to traverse the Glowing Sea

Mokrie Dela

This is why I have about 200 fallout saves. It's rule #1 with Bethesda games. 

I should share my settlements, though they're non modded saves...