2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ciaran

Fallout 4

Skyline_Mad

Deadeye is one of my favorite legendary perks, but on my current playthrough i only have one so far, and i'm level 103 (built a few hundred copper statues to increase a few levels to speed things up a little as i've been trying out some different builds on the same character). But i'm using mods, so i can take that one deadeye perk and put it on any weapon i like, i have been moving it to different weapons every couple of days or so, currently it's on my Plasma rifle. If i was using the Wacky Weapons mod i'd be able to craft weapons with 2 legendary perks, which when i used it in the past would usually be deadeye and something else, deadeye two shot is rather overpowered on something like a handmade rifle lol (auto and semi-auto).

The soft aim assist in this game gets really annoying at times, and there's no way to disable it, i've always hated aim assist like this in games as it throws off my aim (slows aim down while looking near an enemy, but i hate it when aiming speeds change without being able to control it). That for me is why i like Deadeye so much, as it makes aiming easier, using jet/psycho jet is cool but i'ts best to only use it when facing many enemies at once.

Cutter De Blanc

I got the error again. I didn't do anything abnormal this time, so I guess my game is done. :(

D9fred95

Does the Atrium - Ceiling object in Vault 88 even do anything? I tried it on various Atrium and non-Atrium walls and surfaces and none of them snap on with the ceiling. The Floor & Ceiling snap on just fine but the Ceiling does not.

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by fashion

Shadowfennekin

lmao

Fallout 3: Anniversary Edition

Bethesda published Skyrim on every console, now they're going for Fallout 3?

I wouldn't mind them doing this to New Vegas though....

Mister Pink

I ashamedly haven't many hours in New Vegas. I mean I have it on the Xbox One and I dip into it. When I originally got it, the new gen consoles just got released so I sold my console and copy of New Vegas before I could get too deep into it. I'm not a graphics whore but I do think I arrived to the party a little late (not saying it can't be enjoyed today, trust me, I can still play San Andreas and enjoy the f*ck out of it) but when I have a collection of newer games, sometimes they take priority.

I would certainly welcome a New Vegs SE. The value I got from Skyrim SE was very justifiable. I got nearly 200hrs out of it. If there's an NV special edition, that would be awesome because I really like New Vegas, I just keep wishing I had played it when it came out.

Still haven't completed F4 story. Need to get on that too, lol.

Cutter De Blanc

I still haven't beaten new Vegas on the NCR side. I don't really like them.

Tchuck

A New Vegas with some graphic improvements would be so damn good. God I loved that game. Quests were very interesting, the cast of characters were very colorful, the guns were fun...

New Vegas itself was a bit underwhelming, but oh well. Limitations.

DLC was also inconsistent. Honest Hearts was annoying, but had my favorite character in the game, Joshua Graham.

Shadowfennekin
Posted (edited)

I still haven't beaten new Vegas on the NCR side. I don't really like them.

You didn't?

Strange, it and Yes Man were the only ones I did multiple times.

Can't stand House, and the Legion doesn't have much content compared to the NCR side. I know there was cut content for the Legion players though.... also, if you're a female player and join the Legion not only does it make NO sense lore wise.... you also get denied even more content as women can't participate in the arena. To me, the Legion side would at least be better if Gold Face showed himself earlier than the final battle for them if you chose to murder Caesar in his surgery

I only did House and Legion once each, for the achievements, and both endings didn't feel great. Yes Man is perfect as you can go 'f*ck everyone!' and just be a total evil asshole, killing literally everybody except Yes Man and the GR Robot as he's behind a locked cage

New Vegas is and will always be the best Fallout to me. So many choices and outcomes in pretty much every quest

Edited by Shadowfennekin

I liked all of the main factions but independend vegas was the way to go. All other factions are assholes, why listen to them when I can just be a ruling asshole myself?

WongSax

Lol, I still haven't finished this game, I have so many mods installed but I never really finished it :/

We wanted to share a few screenshots of our upcoming content for Fallout 4.

Pip-Boy Paint Jobs including styles for the Unstoppables: Grognak, Manta Man, Mistress of Mystery, The Inspector, and Silver Shroud (not pictured)

Anti-Materiel Rifle

In life, are our actions pre-determined? Is our fate sealed, or are we mere puppets to a pre-ordained destiny? And really, does it matter, if we end up with a devastatingly powerful Anti-Material Rifle?

Nuka-Cola Collector Workshop

Quench your thirst for interior design! Complete this packs quest, and unlock an all-new house, and a full collection of Nuka-Cola themed workshop items!

Captain Cosmos

In space, no one can hear terrible acting! Venture onto the set of the old Captain Cosmos TV show, and obtain a unique weapon, outfit, and set of Power Armor that would make any space cadet proud!

8ecc0b7d-4cf3-446c-b84d-3b0a1db1ad6f.png

4acd6f87-aa47-4603-91b2-82238d282383.png

b16e62b2-f102-4f73-be3f-187ab10f7a8d.png

8ffb9fa1-89aa-4a71-80b2-a3f5245f560d.png

f5e326ef-e29c-4a2a-98b3-2894c4a3f7bb.png

That actually sounds dope. Especially excited for Captain Cosmos and the good old anti-material rifle.

Sir Michael

The AMR looks like a left hand bolt. Shouldn't be surprised, but dammit...

Cutter De Blanc
Posted (edited)

I don't know, now that it's been out for a few years, I think I can safely say I don't like Fallout 4 as much as any of the other Fallouts, including Fallout Tactics

I like it, don't get me wrong, but I l prefer every other Fallout game over this one.

Not sure why entirely. The building ability, while the whole meat and potatoes of the game for me, makes no sense as far as the narrative of the story goes. Or even why you have the ability to turn a couple pencils and a wad of cash into a bed. Do we have a GECK? A GECK can do that, but it doesn't seem like we have a GECK.

I dunno. That's not really the reason though. I don't know why it is. Maybe this game just isn't as good, or well written or whatever

Edited by Cutter De Blanc

D9fred95

I don't know, now that it's been out for a few years, I think I can safely say I don't like Fallout 4 as much as any of the other Fallouts, including Fallout Tactics

I like it, don't get me wrong, but I l prefer every other Fallout game over this one.

Not sure why entirely. The building ability, while the whole meat and potatoes of the game for me, makes no sense as far as the narrative of the story goes. Or even why you have the ability to turn a couple pencils and a wad of cash into a bed. Do we have a GECK? A GECK can do that, but it doesn't seem like we have a GECK.

I dunno. That's not really the reason though. I don't know why it is. Maybe this game just isn't as good, or well written or whatever

Could be because of the story. The writing was one of Fallout 4's low points.

Darth Yokel

I played it for about 20 days when it was out and then I never touched it again. It's a boring game. In comparison, I can play any other Fallout or TES for months, if not years and not get bored.

Shadowfennekin
Posted (edited)

I just wished we had an option for peace, like in New Vegas you can prevent the Brotherhood and other factions from getting off'd if you're aligned to the NCR.

But here, is there an option for the Brotherhood, Institute or Railroad to co-exist? No..... best you can do is the Minuteman ending which is the worst faction in all Fallout

Edited by Shadowfennekin

D9fred95

I just wished we had an option for peace, like in New Vegas you can prevent the Brotherhood and other factions from getting off'd if you're aligned to the NCR.

But here, is there an option for the Brotherhood, Institute or Railroad to co-exist? No..... best you can do is the Minuteman ending which is the worst faction in all Fallout

Granted, it wouldn't make sense for the BoS to ever accept the Institute's existence regardless of what the player did. The BoS are all about controlling technology because they think everyone else is too inept to use it without causing another catastrophe. They kinda made an exception for the NCR but as the NCR-Brotherhood war showed, even their exceptions had limits. This is also why a House-Brotherhood alliance would be impossible, House is a huge tech guy who keeps all the securitrons and life-extending tech all to himself, the BoS would inevitably take issue with him down the line.

Shadowfennekin

Well they did cut you becoming the Elder of the Brotherhood

I don't see why peace couldn't be negotiable if you become leader of both Institute and Brotherhood. Only the power hungry Desdemona won't let you lead, so I guess she'd have to die.... but oh well, Railroad sucked apart from Deacon anyways.

My main issue is that you can keep Danse if you do the other endings, but lose X6 or Deacon if you pick other endings

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

I got my first dog from Creation club a week or so ago, the black lab for free and I got the caption cosmo pack and anti-material rifle, only have 50 creation club credits left, need to buy some more!.. 

Owe the overseer's pipboy paint scheme is free right now, I got it yesterday

Edited by Craigsters

Captain Cosmos was incredible. That dungeon was way too easy though. I'm talking newcomer-easy.Be sure to customize the power armor and the weapon. Won't spoil anything but one paint job was a big surprise.

The AMR had a good quest and I really like it. I hope it means they'll bring more NV content, especially the NCR armor.

Nuka workshop is alright. I prefer Slocum Joe but there's a bunch of great outfits coming with it.

Craigsters

The new creation club nuka cola theme well have to wait tell July when I have extra cash coming in, maybe they'll add some new Fallout 76 t-shirt themes to the 25 t-shirt theme already out, they did add 6 more t-shirts sense it's release

D9fred95

The Arcade CC is free for anyone that's interested.

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

gOgPJIM.jpg

Rr58uGX.jpg

m6FNhVc.jpg

STFmzS7.jpg

pbUcD4y.jpg

onEhiBy.jpg

Sanctuary garage

mfXEoa9.jpg

I've started to use mods that add additional workshop work stations to the game and built my first garage in Sanctuary, it has a flat roof and I didn't like it, it's still in Sanctuary, when I built it the same way at the castle I made it into the pointed type roof, my garage at the castle  has 5 different workstation's  in it, one where they hammer on  flat  tiles on a table all day, the second, the guy/gal can paint all day and there is three car garage related  work station's, one restores the a car, the other the settle wilds on the car frame, and the third the car is on a  car hoist and the settle tinkers on it from beneath it!..

All 5 work stations are from this mod Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds (Rebuild your Sanctuary)by Hozsa

above are in game screenshots of my garage at the castle, the last screenshot is my Sanctuary garage the first garage I built!..

Edited by Craigsters

GTA3Rockstar

Fallout 4 coming to Xbox's Game Pass today!

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

4yBTOMx.jpg

wqEl0a5.jpg

oZnRass.png

My favorite new armor, it was just uploaded to the nexusmods site on July 10 by  Niero and is a hotfile and in number two  position for mod of the month

CROSS_MojaveManhunter by Niero

I believe he said he's working on a xbox version

description and information on outfit and what types of skin choices there are, see spoiler tag below for info

Mojave Manhunter Mask:

The mask has a special vision module that allows you to see living enemies through most walls and obstructions. The Heartbeat Sensor mod, when equipped, enables a context menu that allows you to customize when the sensor turns on. To open the context menu just equip the mask through your inventory, equipping the mask through a hotkey will also allow you to skip the context menu. The context menu requires that there be only one instance of the mask in your inventory.
Context menu activation modes:
--Disabled: Default mode when you first attach the mod in the crafting menu.
--Aim mode: The heartbeat sensor will always activate when you go into aim mode on a gun.
--Combat: The heartbeat sensor will activate when combat starts, and stay on until combat ends.
--Combat/Aim: The heartbeat sensor will activate on combat OR when aiming down sights when out of combat. This mode is useful for sneaking.
--Weapon drawn: The heartbeat sensor will activate and stay on so long as you have a weapon drawn.

-Module:
---Heartbeat Sensor - Allows the wearer to see most living enemies through walls and obstructions, must be further enabled through context menu.
---Hacking Enhancer - Gain 2 hacking guesses
---Human Highlight HUD - Humans are highlighted while in aim mode. Drains AP
---Lock-on Routine - Each shot on the same limb in VATS has 5% increased accuracy.
---Occlusion Counter Measures - Target occluded bodyparts in VATS with lowered accuracy.
---Gadget: Predictive Extremity Targeting - Damage delt to limbs is increased by 25%.
---Recon Visor: Recon tracking on all weapons while in aim mode.
---Situational Awareness Enhancer - Temporary time slow effect when going in to aim mode. Costs 30 AP.
---Vital Point Recursion - Gain Crit charge 20% faster.
---Rebreather - Allows underwater breathing.
-Straps: Enabled / Disabled

Mojave Manhunter Outfit:
-Belt: Enabled /Disabled
--Some parts of the belt are toggled automatically when equipping the duster.
-Boots: Loose Pants/Tucked-In Pants
-Standard Ballistic Weave and Underamor mods

Mojave Manhunter Duster:
-Sleeves: Enabled / Disabled
--Some skins default to sleeveless
-Length: Longcoat / Shortcoat
-Standard Ballistic Weave mods

Mojave Manhunter Vest:
-Uses the standard chest armor slot
-The rear plate is automatically hidden when the overcoat is worn over it
-Standard Torso armor mods

Skins:
--Skins provide no functionality or bonuses, they are purely cosmetic.
--The free Skin pack from Gumroad enables full resolution for all the skins.
-15 total skins: the first 3 are 2k with the Nexus Download
--Mojave Manhunter (Default)
--Military
--Olive
--Blue
--Brotherhood
--Dark Hat (Black)
--Dia de Muertos (Bones)
--Enclave
--Grey Hat
--Legion
--Light Hat (White)
--NCR
--Outcast
--Tan
--Ulysses

Edited by Craigsters

Target13

Awhile ago I figured out how to mod custom torn flags into the game and I gotta say they look really good with the fallout environment.

8Lgye1G.jpg

Spoiler

I know it's the wrong flag but I hate the Fallout US flag.

Mokrie Dela

Right so with 76 being an almost definite no no, are there any ps4 mods that make this game feel new, different or anything? 

I know, ps4...

Halal Cyborg

I bought all DLC on discount having abandoned the game ages ago after completing the story due to being totally unenthusiastic about the online only 76...you guys think I'm going to have fun playing them? What's the best DLC?

Far Harbor. It's the best part of F4.