Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,674 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ciaran

Fallout 4

deadx23

Bought the season pass on pc it was 50% off I was on the fence with it cause I have it on PS4 but because of mods I got it and I am currently making another play through.

(I forgot to upload :( )

Edited by deadx23

Craigsters

Here's my players home base trophy room drop off crafting etc home, I'm using the Skyship Welder by Blary mod again as my home, I changed out both the mod authors area and the area he left for you to build in above, I changed everything to my liking, even added smaller two in one crafting stations and added my labeled lockers and my own containers and as many vault steam lockers I could find, I even have a container that opens and closes like the ones in borderlands for my junk!..

See spoiler tag below of my player home at the Skyship Welder

4yzBlxE.jpg
That yellow fan took me over two hours to plop because of the small space it was in
r4oktpg.jpg
fxFEuQ3.jpg
snwpbyd.jpg
bUQDP5q.jpg
I made the black counter top and counter from SOE mod BoS build kit
JyaiAWy.jpg
MV1Rohc.jpg
MAiZVgq.jpg
MW9Zimq.jpg
E6zAFRx.jpg

2Q0XK2d.jpg
zCkeCd4.jpg
8H21jnE.jpg
K6Mrdgu.jpg
Y5JZHpp.jpg
Ryuqa42.jpg
T9lQ42k.jpg
5j3oPvW.jpg
RjUoXcz.jpg
kCUuas0.jpg
bY7JDft.jpg
borderlands opening and closing junk container

Edited by Craigsters

Themanwiththeplan

Some serious work has gone into that Craig. Looking great!

Just got Piper as a companion and it got me to thinking, who are your favourite companions?

I normally don't use them as I find that they just get in the way when I am exploring buildings and they also break my stealth. But I am trying to use them on this run. Currently trying out Piper but I hear Danse is pretty good in a fight. And is Codsworth moddable?

Skeever

Just got Piper as a companion and it got me to thinking, who are your favourite companions?

I suppose Paladin Danse would be my overall favorite, although I like Nick Valentine's backstory best, Curie's personality best, and so forth.

I'm currently using X6-88 right now. As my character is only level 1, X6 is at his minimum level of 10, so he's pretty damn weak for a courser. Thanks to mods, I gave his courser uniform and sunglasses ballistic weave to make up for it... and also gave him a pompadour wig with ballistic weave applied to it as well, for good measure. He now has something like 350 ballistic and energy resistance, but he still goes down quite often, especially against power-armored Knights (which, at level 1, might as well be tanks).

I hear Danse is pretty good in a fight.

He's objectively the toughest companion in the vanilla game. Not necessarily the "best" companion (especially for stealthy types), but definitely the toughest.

On a somewhat unrelated note (minor spoilers ahead), I just reached a certain point in the Institute questline where Danse was dropped off alongside other troops via Vertibird... talk about unexpected. I figured he'd just hang out at Cambridge PD for the rest of the game. While I haven't gotten past that part yet, it sucks I'll have to kill him.

is Codsworth moddable?

Yes, you can even turn him into a Sentry Bot at a robot workbench if you so choose. He'll lose the ability to wear hats if you do use the workbench on him, however.

D9fred95

I use companions all the time in Bethesda games. Favorite companions gotta be Codsworth, Nick and Curie.

Codsworth especially since he has that "badass butler" status with him. Both him and the player character being pretty much family from before the war give them that connection that I don't think others have.

Nick and the player have quite a lot of friendly snarks to each other, which the other companions may have but not to the same extent I find. The two have a pretty good friendship and Far Harbor builds onto that.

Curie, I just find her rather cute. And she gives me free stimpacks.

Tchuck

I always used Danse, Nick, or Piper. Danse in early game-ish, cause he was just too good a tank. Nick whenever I go to Far Harbor. Piper when just roaming around the wasteland.

Though most of the time, I prefer to go solo. Going stealthy means I can't really rely on whatever the AI plans on doing.

No love for Cait? Best female outfit in the game, badass redhead with a shotgun and she likes you for taking drugs up to a certain point at least. My last character didn't finish her quest because I had a drug based build.

Dogmeat is great too. I've got tired of Valentine since I don't follow the main story anymore and have saved his ass like 5 times now.

Edited by fashion

Craigsters

0iAnUpJ.gif

I seen this awesome gif image fan art above at the Fallout 4 steam community hub yesterday, thought I'd share

I've been getting this bug where I can't move, draw my weapon or fast travel and or change quests in my pipboy, I read all the troubleshooting issues for what causes this and some say to add certain lines in console like enableplayercontrols or ResetInputEnableLayer followed by Run the command 'ResetInputEnableLayer [#]' to remove the restrictions that layer, without the [] of course and neither of the three console commands worked, only restarting my game was I able to travel and move and use my pipboy properly again, some days this bug makes the game unplayable!..
Yesterday it happened again, but I went and turned off steam or played the game with steam offline instead and the rest of the evening had no lock in place issues after fast travel!..
I think all those mods that add holotapes to your pipboy to configure there mods is causing the issue or something to do with a steam setting I forgot to uncheck, I know I don't have the cloud on for my saved games with steam!.
Edited by Craigsters

Grab the horse power armor and vault tec skinpack while it's free!

I own almost all skins for pipboy, PA as well as many weapon reskins by now. For free.

I finally finished creating my donut store yesterday, but had to disable USO because of a well known PS4 saving error with mods. Gonna reinstall it and add a few more decorations.

Craigsters

SWDc1Yy.jpg

0FFTo37.jpg

BHIWkij.jpg

image from mod

A earlier concept drawing of Elder Maxson outfit with a cap and big belt medallion like waste area has been made into a armor, I reported last year about concept art of the institute power armor by m150 the Elder Maxson Reinvisioned by Honorablevista mod was just uploaded today at nexusmods site

Mokrie Dela

Loving that player home craig. Looks cosy and homely as well as industrial and fallout-y

or am I just weird?

I was really disappointed I couldn't get dogmeat and another companion like in previous games. Enjoyed roaming the capital wastes with 3 companions.

Themanwiththeplan

Grab the horse power armor and vault tec skinpack while it's free!

I own almost all skins for pipboy, PA as well as many weapon reskins by now. For free.

I finally finished creating my donut store yesterday, but had to disable USO because of a well known PS4 saving error with mods. Gonna reinstall it and add a few more decorations.

Thanks for the heads up! That Vault Tec pack is actually really nice.

Finally got my water farm up and running at Taffington Boat House. Now to let the caps roll in while I explore the wasteland. :)

Craigsters

Loving that player home craig. Looks cosy and homely as well as industrial and fallout-y

or am I just weird?

I was really disappointed I couldn't get dogmeat and another companion like in previous games. Enjoyed roaming the capital wastes with 3 companions.

Thanks

Here is my big player home in the Levelers Bunker by WilliamSea mod in the dig part of his bunker he left to build in for players, My big player trophy room, drop off point crafting etc, has gotten bigger sense I built it in December, I imported/exported it with Transfer Settlements - Shareable Settlement Blueprints by CDante mod about 50 times sense December, yes I know I start a lot of new games, uggg

Anyhow my dig player home has a huge room for power armor and weapons display and lots of walls for weapons to hang on and lot's of space for mannequins and a lot of containers and lockers labelled and a room with a vaulted round ceiling with a fire place and lounge for your companions well you sort your loot, and it has crafting areas in the orange wide maintenance tunnels and a reactor room and warehouse, the garage door is decorative in my warehouse!..

Bathroom is fully functioning with the CWSS Redux mod, a most have mod

see spoiler tag below of my dig player house

jr4k615.jpg
7c0DSzf.jpg
Ce3uptq.jpg
gqL8nPs.jpg
JYgiSxj.jpg
g4T69n5.jpg
QqrxB6c.jpg

here is where to find the fireplace build kit, it's meant for shacks
T4RJpiL.jpg
Tst6drC.jpg
Edited by Craigsters

deadx23

I had to uninstall fo4 on pc cause it was laggy as hell, my first clue was on a new game I saw some of my old game save, doors and walls crafted :( I tried to download and set sleep mode but steam pause it :angry: so when I get home I have to wait for the download.

Grab the railroad weapon skin pack for free guys!

Modular backpack is down to 300 credits too.

Thought I'd share my character. Yet another jack of all trades (more or less), Amunet. Had to restart once I couldn't even load any save of my previous modded character. Currently lvl14, tried to limit my mods this time around. Barely any crashes/save errors so far.

Only noticable mod on those is the Fallout 3 weather mod (PS4)

fVdjsyC.jpg

7HrSx5B.jpg

CTxmd95.jpg

Edited by fashion

Skeever

That character looks pretty rad. Happy 4th anniversary on the forums, btw.

Downloaded Armorsmith a few days ago, which is pretty cool. The dual revolver shoulder holster, katana, and similar apparel items are a bit anime-tier, but I like some of the other stuff that comes with it. Kellogg's outfit in particular looks pretty badass (and a lot more practical) when you can actually wear torso armor over it.

Craigsters

Grab the railroad weapon skin pack for free guys!

Modular backpack is down to 300 credits too.

Thought I'd share my character. Yet another jack of all trades (more or less), Amunet. Had to restart once I couldn't even load any save of my previous modded character. Currently lvl14, tried to limit my mods this time around. Barely any crashes/save errors so far.

Only noticable mod on those is the Fallout 3 weather mod (PS4)

I downloaded the horse power armor for free last weekend or around a week ago from creation club

The creation kit items you got once for free and you re-install the game clean or get a new PC, well you have to purchase that creation kit item on a new install or new PC or well Bethesda honor that once you had it for free it's always free?

I would of never bought that horse armor, ever

-----------------------------------------

@skeever

I installed both Armorsmith and AWKCR a week or so ago for a few mods that depend on them, I downloaded the The Mercenary Pack by L0rd0fWar mod because a re-textured mod called Tookie's Rebel Re-Tex by Tookie Jones depended on the The Mercenary Pack mod,

I also installed this mod Adventurer Outfit by Deserter X which adds a awesome hook and sleep gear to your player and looks awesome

I tried the Rad-Ban Eyewear Inc. by cedaie sunglasses mod, the lenses on the eyewear weren't that impressive or appealing to me and so I went with this sunglasses mod instead Eyewear and mask retexture by Castell which looks awesome and has 18,214 Endorsements at nexusmods site

Edited by Craigsters

Gunner skin pack is free. I love the design and it fits my current playthrough, where I try to eliminate every gunner I can find. Probably my favorite one so far.

They bundled all of the workshop items for 1000 credits for a limited time. I think it would be worth it. I own 3 of them and am only missing modern furniture. Still have 275 credits left and am waiting till it goes on sale standalone.

Also, Skyrim has Lords Mail and Ruins Edge at half price.

Craigsters

Also, Skyrim has Lords Mail and Ruins Edge at half price.

thanks I ended up getting both, let me know if you ever see that handmade shotgun on sale or for free?

Owe I asked the mod author of the levelers bunker if I could eventually upload a settlement blueprint of my dig player home in the dig build area of the levelers bunker to nexus site, and I'm awaiting his reply or response, he is in my steam game list as a friend and pops in once in a while, but hasn't been playing games for a week!..

Edited by Craigsters

Sure, I'll let you know. I log in every weekend into both games even if I don't want to play them, just grabbing my free skins and getting the mudcrab for a 100th time lol.

The shotgun was on sale once for 100 credits. I also use this mod with it. The aluminium skin from the mod looks pretty neat on it.

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4042179

But as a PC user, you probably have a million other options with actual custom skins. You can't mod new skins into PS4 the same way as you can on PC.

Craigsters

Sure, I'll let you know. I log in every weekend into both games even if I don't want to play them, just grabbing my free skins and getting the mudcrab for a 100th time lol.

The shotgun was on sale once for 100 credits. I also use this mod with it. The aluminium skin from the mod looks pretty neat on it.

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4042179

But as a PC user, you probably have a million other options with actual custom skins. You can't mod new skins into PS4 the same way as you can on PC.

I forgot, I picked up that dwarvin armored mudcrab the other day for free when I got those other two creation club items you mentioned

It's possible that we're getting some new dogs, armor pack (?) and nuka/qantum pipboy colors. They released an update yesterday and that's what people datamined. On the other hand, the mauler and chainsaw have been removed from the files. Probably canceled.

Two dogs, a golden retriever and a husky.

Branded armor. Nobody knows what that means exactly.

Pipboy colors, they will be free later anyways.

I could use a new dog.

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

It's possible that we're getting some new dogs, armor pack (?) and nuka/qantum pipboy colors. They released an update yesterday and that's what people datamined. On the other hand, the mauler and chainsaw have been removed from the files. Probably canceled.

Two dogs, a golden retriever and a husky.

Branded armor. Nobody knows what that means exactly.

Pipboy colors, they will be free later anyways.

I could use a new dog.

I've been using the same pipboy color mod sense the game came out, my pipboy is gray and has yellow and black stripes in one small area that complements the pipboy and I recently installed a mod that stops all other NPC pipboys looking like your unique pipboy mod color, the games world NPC have the default color well yours is unique or modded Player Only Unique PipBoy by Toasted Baby works perfectly for a hardly endorsed mod

here's the pipboy mod I've been using sense the game came out Grey Pip-Boy by JazzMano low endorsements, but works perfectly

I decided to install some greener mods that well make my game look almost like the last of us, this girl's youtube video
influenced me to do so, except changing the ghoul sound files to sound like Clicker sound of the dead from The Last of Us, her youtube channel links to all files needed from nexus to make your game look like The Last of Us
Edited by Craigsters

Shadowfennekin

Holy sh*t, I put in Fallout 4 today after almost a year of not playing and had almost 5 GBs worth of patches?!

f*cking Creation Club, WHY do I need to have this sh*t taking up hard drive space on my Xbox? I'll never use any of it

I had to reinstall F4 on PS4 because my game was broken as hell and my total update file was 4.2 gigabytes. Yes, downloading each CC update was above 2 gigs to me but it seems like each download simply redownloads some of the assets from previous updates. The total size of the updates doesn't stack as high as we think, otherwise my total update file would've been around 10 gigs or so.

Anyways, there's new stuff.

Quantum pipboy skin for free, it's actually my favorite.

BoS, RR, Institute and I think MM armor skins for 100 each, 300 bundle.

They bundled up the proto gauss rifle, backpack and dog for 700 or so.

I have zero credits left and I'll wait for more tasty content before spending cash on it.

I don't like how they claim those bundles are limited timw only. Those are digital goods. You don't have a limited supply.

Shaundi.

Is there a reason why the mod load order system on PS4 is uhhhh, so f*ckin crap? Every time I organise my load order, it'll reorganize itself a few days later which is very annoying. I kinda have suspicions that my load order is the reason why it takes very long to open the workshop at any settlement, big or small, populated or a ghost town. Sanctuary's workshop takes 25+ seconds to open. My current load order is here:

AWKCR

SimpleGreen

[PS4] Player Bunker and Combat Simulator

Pip boy paint jobs

Cheat Room

USO Base Game

USO Automatron

USO Wasteland

USO Far Harbor

USO Contraptions

USO Vault-Tec

USO Nuka World

FreeMaker Complete Edition

Developer Room

Separate Coats

Choose Your Own Perks

Outfield Retreat

Cheat Container

Special Rifle

Nuka Jet Pack for PS4

Wild Plants, Drinks & Chems

[PS4] Deliverer Mk 2

Cheat Room Automatron

Cheat Room Far Harbor

Cheat Room Nuka

Legendary Effects

Workshop Player Bed

Workshop Items

Legendary Modification

Unlimited Carry Weight Ring

STS Scrap that Settlement

Power Armor frame crafting

Gunners paint

TLS Realistic Gunfire

[PS4] New Hairstyle: Waste Anchorage

Sanctuary Cache

Wacky Weapons Workshop Complete Edition

Custom Grognak

Cheaters Den

Nuka Hair combos

[PS4] Weapons Pack: Heavy & Explosive

[PS4 Patch] Player Bunker & Combat Simulator

[PS4] Weapons Pack: Bio Weapons

Bridge Wall Bunker

Gun Runners: Tinker Edition

5 Custom Weapons

Posters of the Commonwealth

UCO Base Game

UCO Far Harbor

UCO Vault-Tec

Simple Camping 2.0

Riverside Apartment

Diamond City Red Rocket Settlement

[PS4] Go Green! Go Solar!

[PS4] Solar power decorations

[PS4] OCDecorator

[PS4] OCDecorator DLC

Enhanced Companion Storage

norespawns - sole survivors Sanctuary home

Haunted Vault 165

Finch Farm and Graygarden Overpass Lifts

Putting Cheat Room above the Cheat Room: Automatron patch will place it between USO Base Game and USO Automatron and moving up Automatron Cheat room under Cheat Room will put it between USO Base Game and USO Automatron.

Posted (edited)

My game would already been broken with that many mods lol. I suffer from the 0kb saving error quite frequently.

I recommend getting USO season pass edition instead of a mod for each DLC.

I'm not sure if your LO is correct, but I'll let a pro PC player whoop yo ass for it :D I know that mods that add new buildings and such have to be put way up.

Haunted Vault 165 was amazing. Was it the one with the library?

Edited by fashion

Themanwiththeplan

Is there a reason why the mod load order system on PS4 is uhhhh, so f*ckin crap? Every time I organise my load order, it'll reorganize itself a few days later which is very annoying. I kinda have suspicions that my load order is the reason why it takes very long to open the workshop at any settlement, big or small, populated or a ghost town. Sanctuary's workshop takes 25+ seconds to open. My current load order is here:

AWKCR

SimpleGreen

[PS4] Player Bunker and Combat Simulator

Pip boy paint jobs

Cheat Room

USO Base Game

USO Automatron

USO Wasteland

USO Far Harbor

USO Contraptions

USO Vault-Tec

USO Nuka World

FreeMaker Complete Edition

Developer Room

Separate Coats

Choose Your Own Perks

Outfield Retreat

Cheat Container

Special Rifle

Nuka Jet Pack for PS4

Wild Plants, Drinks & Chems

[PS4] Deliverer Mk 2

Cheat Room Automatron

Cheat Room Far Harbor

Cheat Room Nuka

Legendary Effects

Workshop Player Bed

Workshop Items

Legendary Modification

Unlimited Carry Weight Ring

STS Scrap that Settlement

Power Armor frame crafting

Gunners paint

TLS Realistic Gunfire

[PS4] New Hairstyle: Waste Anchorage

Sanctuary Cache

Wacky Weapons Workshop Complete Edition

Custom Grognak

Cheaters Den

Nuka Hair combos

[PS4] Weapons Pack: Heavy & Explosive

[PS4 Patch] Player Bunker & Combat Simulator

[PS4] Weapons Pack: Bio Weapons

Bridge Wall Bunker

Gun Runners: Tinker Edition

5 Custom Weapons

Posters of the Commonwealth

UCO Base Game

UCO Far Harbor

UCO Vault-Tec

Simple Camping 2.0

Riverside Apartment

Diamond City Red Rocket Settlement

[PS4] Go Green! Go Solar!

[PS4] Solar power decorations

[PS4] OCDecorator

[PS4] OCDecorator DLC

Enhanced Companion Storage

norespawns - sole survivors Sanctuary home

Haunted Vault 165

Finch Farm and Graygarden Overpass Lifts

Putting Cheat Room above the Cheat Room: Automatron patch will place it between USO Base Game and USO Automatron and moving up Automatron Cheat room under Cheat Room will put it between USO Base Game and USO Automatron.

I do recall seeing some mods on PS4 that state in the mod description that the workshop will take a lot of time to open and that it is normal for that mod. However I can't remember which mods these were.

Shadowfennekin

Haha, so Duke's actually essential during the random encounter?

I remember trying to kill him with my Fatman to steal his armor pieces back when I first played this game but he just seemed to be way too strong.

But behind the hospital the Silver Shroud finale takes place, his encounter spawned and he proceeded to turn around and walk straight INTO the firing line of Super Mutant Suiciders!

I just stood back and watched thinking I'd loot his corpse afterwards for the extra energy cells and to sell his gun....but he survived TWO blasts and was downed!

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

4gEj97t.png

I'm four in game days into a game, and usually start a new game every other day, here's how many quests I've done, old guns being the last one and I'm supposed to rescue Nick next

04QnSeh.png

Owe I use the smoking mod, and the mod has everything from pipes to broken cigarettes

to huge premium cigars, and every time I see Ham now at the third rail I stick a huge premium cigar in his mouth or inventory!.. :lol:

Edited by Craigsters