Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (93,102 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ciaran

Fallout 4

Melchior

So I've drastically underdeveloped my vassal settlements. I turned Sanctuary into a giant plantation but more or less left the others as they were and now they don't produce enough food to feed my (ever growing!) raider bases. Is there some way on the PS4 to regain control of the workshops?

EDIT: well there's no help on the internet but it's nice to know that literally everyone who played the game agrees with me that it's f*cking ridiculous that enslaving people gives you less control over their lives than you had before. Before I was like "hey you, in the stocks, you: run on this treadmill all day, you: wash my undies" and now all I can do is stand around while they mouth off.

Edited by Melchior

D9fred95

I'm not sure if it's a texture bug or what, but blood and water puddles are strangely colored. Depending on where my character stands, they may be purple or bright green. Pretty weird stuff.

Tchuck

So I've drastically underdeveloped my vassal settlements. I turned Sanctuary into a giant plantation but more or less left the others as they were and now they don't produce enough food to feed my (ever growing!) raider bases. Is there some way on the PS4 to regain control of the workshops?

EDIT: well there's no help on the internet but it's nice to know that literally everyone who played the game agrees with me that it's f*cking ridiculous that enslaving people gives you less control over their lives than you had before. Before I was like "hey you, in the stocks, you: run on this treadmill all day, you: wash my undies" and now all I can do is stand around while they mouth off.

Yeah, the whole settlement system in the game is half-baked. I started the frigging settlement, and you people see me everyday building up sh*t, and all you ever say is "oh you're new here?" "You work, you eat" and other garbage. Mothef*ckers I built this city on rock and roll. The least you could do is worship me as your savior for making a haven in this land.

The whole raider settlement thing relies on you having both regular settlements with tons of farming and food, and the raider settlements to enslave those guys. Only way to regain control that I know of is killing everyone in the settlement and using the workbench. But it may make you an enemy of whatever faction you murdered I believe.

Lucius M. Galloway

Had all of my most played games offline uninstalled because of Fallout 4's asshole creation club.

I want to break this game in half so f*cking bad.

D9fred95

Had all of my most played games offline uninstalled because of Fallout 4's asshole creation club.

How is that even possible?

Cutter De Blanc

I just have a mod so I can place a thing and it gives the place 100 happiness.

I'm all about my towns but I am a bad mayor

Like mayor McCheese

Craigsters

This was the last game I played in March when my PC surged and fried, and it well be the first I'll play within the next week or so, when my new PC arrives,can't wait, feel like a child at xmas waiting on my presents. :santa:

Edited by Craigsters

LittleBlueTroll

Anyone tried it out on Xbox One X yet since the update?

luisniko

Well yeah.. That's one reason why I uninstalled the game. It just downloaded extra 1GB-2GB of data worth of un-official items waiting to get paid. Like ffs, this is what I was thinking it's gonna be. There are many things Beth could have improvised and fixed and yet they relied on some guys working for the game on their free time.

Excrescent

Anyone else hate teleporting legendary radscorpions as much as I do? Like I use this mod that increases enemies perception so they can see you from a mile away and come out of literally nowhere.

I'd say my top three most hated enemies in FO:4 are..

1. Radscorpions/Legendary Radscorpions.

Same goes for mole rats. Teleporting underground bs.

2. Mutant Hounds.

So ugly, and annoying on top of that. Imagine you're getting ambushed by 7 Super Mutants but then you look down and there's some bulletspongey Legendary Mutant Hound at the bottom of your feet just draining your health.

3. Anything that is thin and flies. Stingwings. Bloodbugs.

Now imagine something that is bulletspongey as all hell but thin and evasive when it comes to taking damage. I once encountered one that took over 15 50 cal rounds to kill. And I know, 50 Cal in this game isn't /really/ 50 cal. Lol.

thatstupidbug

Anyone else hate teleporting legendary radscorpions as much as I do? Like I use this mod that increases enemies perception so they can see you from a mile away and come out of literally nowhere.

I'd say my top three most hated enemies in FO:4 are..

1. Radscorpions/Legendary Radscorpions.

Same goes for mole rats. Teleporting underground bs.

2. Mutant Hounds.

So ugly, and annoying on top of that. Imagine you're getting ambushed by 7 Super Mutants but then you look down and there's some bulletspongey Legendary Mutant Hound at the bottom of your feet just draining your health.

3. Anything that is thin and flies. Stingwings. Bloodbugs.

Now imagine something that is bulletspongey as all hell but thin and evasive when it comes to taking damage. I once encountered one that took over 15 50 cal rounds to kill. And I know, 50 Cal in this game isn't /really/ 50 cal. Lol.

- Assaultron, with their red heat laser and their ability to get to you EVEN IF THEY HAVE NO LEGS ANYMORE!

-every Mirelurk variant. it should be easy to deal with them, just hit the head, right? unfortunately, this is easy said than done.

- Sucider supermutant. The "beep beep beep" of their nuclear bomb is unnerving. But the worst thing is when they're rushing at you in a crawl space, and you have no option but to target them in VATS. But you miss. and miss. and miss. and (BOOM)

Edited by thatstupidbug

Cutter De Blanc

Started playing as a new Raider chick recently, with all my mods installed.

I always have more fun with these Bethesda games when I can cheat.

Have a small but well developed and defined community at Sunshine Tidings Co-Op, and I've done some remodeling on the Fizztop Grille so it doesn't look like a damn Trash Heap anymore. Easily my favorite "Workshop Anywhere" location.

trip

**Forgive me if I've missed someone mentioning that they have FOvr.**

Does anyone here own FOvr and a headset(Vive)? I keep talking myself out of a Vive because I just can't justify the price. I seriously want to play FOvr and I'd be willing to spend the VR money if someone here were able to convince me based on their personal experience.

Quinn_flower

Idk I use a psvr on my pc and it works but a vive I just can't drop $500 like that

Craigsters

I played a bit on my new PC without mods and up to concord museum and had no issues, The game wanted to use ultra high settings, but I went to high settings only!..

-Captain-

I still play Fallout 4 every now and then. I'm going really, really slow with my current survival character. Setting up multiple huge settlements and trying to loot as much as possible. Production has started in two of my settlements, my chems stockpile is growing and the caps are slowly flowing in. I

OysterBarron

**Forgive me if I've missed someone mentioning that they have FOvr.**

Does anyone here own FOvr and a headset(Vive)? I keep talking myself out of a Vive because I just can't justify the price. I seriously want to play FOvr and I'd be willing to spend the VR money if someone here were able to convince me based on their personal experience.

Will keep you posted I'm hoping steam will put out a patch for steam vr that will allow me to use my oculus and touch. Being the full game just this time in vr I would imagine it's pretty epic just like other vr games Like robo recall, Orbusvr.

The one thing to check is the specs most vr titles I've played haven't missed a beat on my hardware even though technically it was released prior to 1060's 1070's 1080's check my profile for Info.

Edited by OysterBarron

Craigsters

I got a email from youtube for a new animated Rorschach mask mod, a teaser video for the mod, looks wicked

Edited by Craigsters

sivispacem

So the Bullpup Bozar is released

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28478

28478-1513098501-379259093.jpeg

Immediately downloader and converted back to .50, like it was supposed to be in F2. The idea of a sniper-LMG is frankly ridiculous, and absolutely nothing in the game makes effective use of the huge quantities of .50 ammo.

Pat

absolutely nothing in the game makes effective use of the huge quantities of .50 ammo.

This feels like a good time to bring this up: am I the only person that consistently finds more .50 BMG rounds than .308? Every time I play Fallout 4 I usually have roughly double the amount of .50 rounds in my inventory compared to .308 rounds, even though I consistently use my sniper rifle chambered in .50 more than my battle rifles chambered in .308. It feels like the spawn rates for the two are somehow reversed, and it has always felt really stupid. I've never seen anyone else bring it up, though, so maybe it's just an issue with my game specifically.

Sir Michael

Yeah, I always ended up buying .308 and .44 with how dare they are to find. It sucks because I just picked up the hunting rifle again after downloading the Equilibrium mod and a right hand animation replacer, and I'm burning through .308 bullets fast. I can still find .50 in a lot of ammo boxes and crates though...

sivispacem

absolutely nothing in the game makes effective use of the huge quantities of .50 ammo.

This feels like a good time to bring this up: am I the only person that consistently finds more .50 BMG rounds than .308? Every time I play Fallout 4 I usually have roughly double the amount of .50 rounds in my inventory compared to .308 rounds, even though I consistently use my sniper rifle chambered in .50 more than my battle rifles chambered in .308. It feels like the spawn rates for the two are somehow reversed, and it has always felt really stupid. I've never seen anyone else bring it up, though, so maybe it's just an issue with my game specifically.Certainly post level 40 or so I consistently find much more .50 ammo. And that's despite having multiple weapon mods that should boost high-volume .308 finds (.308 machine guns, minigun variants, battle rifles) and literally one that does the same to .50.

-Captain-

Immediately downloader and converted back to .50, like it was supposed to be in F2. The idea of a sniper-LMG is frankly ridiculous, and absolutely nothing in the game makes effective use of the huge quantities of .50 ammo.

Use ammo as payment? Pretty handy. I only save two types of ammo and take all the others to trade. If you just go through the missions it's not really handy or useful, but if you are building up settlements etc it's a welcome bonus.

Craigsters

Game runs smoothly on my new PC and with 64 mods installed from nexusmods site, only had one ctd, but I found it was because I had loose files from the home maker mod with a newer BA2 file from the home maker mod in my data folder at the same time.

I use the unofficial Fallout 4 Patch and LOOT

Edited by Craigsters

sivispacem

I've really got back into F4 recently. Been making the game a bit more challenging for myself by limiting the loadout I'm taking when exploring or missioning to a knife and a single handgun with maybe 4 or 5 magazines of ammo, a couple of Radaway and a couple of Stimms, and using weapons I scavenge from raiders or gunners instead of going out tooled up to the nines. Makes it feel a bit more dangerous, a la the early game.

Walked down from Taffington Boathouse to Scrap Palace, on my way to Vault 88, with just my trusty compensated P220 and a knife. Ended up embroiled in a huge firefight between three Operators and a dozen Super Mutant Overlords and Primus. Had to flee, but not until after I'd picked up a suppressed Handmade Rifle. Waited until nightfall then gradually moved through Scrap Palace, quietly murdering all the mutants there.

Times like this I love the game.

RyanBurnsRed

Just want to let everyone know that this mod is the best mod I've downloaded for Fallout 4 so far, and that's out of nearly 200 mods.

It lets you connect all your settlements and Homeplate with a teleporter. You can fast travel between any of your settlements using this teleporter and it won't move the time forward.

Very useful for survival and very immersive.

Craigsters

DEy26fg.jpg

vRyTMno.jpg

I'm still finding good useful build mods at nexusmods site, found thise two mods below today from the same author

Vanilla Barn Additions by Ryanfss <-- has sliding barn doors and more window choices and pillar supports

Warehouse Extension Set by ryanfss < look at that pier set with crisp smooth edges
Edited by Craigsters

Sir Michael

I remember seeing untextured renders for the New Vegas Anti-Material Rifle a few months ago, now it's textured and War Daddy's working on animations (no reload yet though):

This is one gun I've always been excited for, and it's nice to see a bolt-action that uses .50 other than the hunting rifle.

Edited by Sir Michael

sivispacem

Yeah, that looks dope. Really excited to see that one released, the Assault Carbine from F4NV is now in my regular circulation.

-EDIT

Finally finished my Vault 88 underground settlement.

mk7vbp.jpg

2hrh5c6.jpg

r9hfyr.jpg

jta2hx.jpg

No idea why Steam is reducing screenshot size down to 1600x900.

Melchior

Only way to regain control that I know of is killing everyone in the settlement and using the workbench. But it may make you an enemy of whatever faction you murdered I believe.

So I did this and it worked if anyone's got the same problem. Settlements are their own factions so kill everyone, then wait two days to move people there and/or set up a beacon.