3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
General Scrotum

DYOM Chain Story

Lee.

Nevermind this. Csabi was first

Edited by lee_atsugai

Notna

Run further leaving your uncle behind. You know that the hospital's staff will take care of them. You see the agents running after you - luckily the 5pm rush is slowing them down. Knowing some good parkour moves, it is easy for you to jump over environment and cars in Downtown Los Santos. You watch back and you don't see the agents anymore. You go to an alley across the street. Then your phone rings.

"John, John, John..." you hear the voice of the man behind this. "Leave me alone, Ramon. I did nothing to you. I don't want to join you, you got that?" you say, angrily to Ramon.

"I hope that's not your final answer" Ramon says suspiciously. "Yes it is" you answer. You hear a gunshot from the line. "What was that?" you shout.

"This is war now, John. Soon enough you'll join your uncle in Heaven" Ramon says, and you could hear him smiling on the other end of the phone. And hangup.

"No..." you say silently. "Damn it! If he wants war, he got it." You walk out of the alley, and consider your options.

Option 1: You remember a friend, who has a lot of guns and could help you on the 'war'.

Option 2: You take only your pistol and go back to the hospital to find a lead.

Option 3: You call a friend of yours, who could track Ramon.

Shahonix

You call a friend of yours, who could track Ramon . His name is Gordon . You called him using the phone . He pick up and said " Hello ? Who's this ? " . You answer " Hey , Gordon . It's me , John . " Gordon replied " Hey John , what cha' want ? " You said " I need your help . " And Gordon said " Sure John . Do you know where I live now ? " You replied " Nah , where'd you live ? " . Gordon answer " San Fierro . " And you replied " Meet me at San Fierro International Airport in 3 hours . " 3 hours have passed , you are at the Airport now . Gordon came with a white Sultan . Gordon came out of the car and told you to get in the car . You get in the car and saw , two black cars behind you . They looked like the agents you've seen before . Then there's a Uzi at the back sit of the car . Now you decided to...

Option 1 : Take the Uzi and tell Gordon to drive carefully so that you can shoot you .

Option 2 : Told Gordon to drive away as fast you can .

Option 3 : Take the Uzi and get out of the car . Then you started to shoot each one of them .

Csabi98

Told Gordon to drive away as fast as he can. After some minutes in the heat of a chase through Doherty, San Fierro, you finally managed to escape and get to Gordon's house, which was a bigger sized, rich house. "What the fu*k was this? You want to fu*king kill me", Gordon said with an angry, but scared face. "I.. I didn't kn-", but Gordon interrupted you, "I don't fu*king care, get the hell out of here, go back to Los Santos and keep causing trouble there" shouted Gordon, as he turned around and went toward his house. Seeing that you are betrayed even by your old friends, if they can be called that, you..

Option 1:Beg Gordon for help.

Option 2:Tell Gordon that if he doesn't help you, Ramon will kill him and his family.

Option 3:Tell Gordon that if he doesn't help you, you will kill him and his family.

Option 4:Kidnap Gordon.

Option 5:Leave.

Lee.

Tell Gordon that if he doesn't help you, Ramon will kill him and his family. Gordon slowly open the door. You walk to the door, slowly, and find out that 2 agents are behind Ramon. Ramon aim you with his Shotgun, while the 2 agents aim their 9mm. Then, 2 black cars stopped in front of Gordon's house. "What the f*ck is this all about!?" You ask Gordon with anger. "Haha, you think I still call you a friend? Since that incident in Las Venturas, I was pissed by you, so I found some fun, with these guys! Man, they give me a lot of money, girls, anything that I want all this time! So, Ramon told me to ask you, are you in or not!?" Answer Gordon. You say...

Option #1: "Alright, I'm in, just don't kill me!"

Option #2: "As I say, and I will hold this answer, I don't want to join that f*cking organization! I just want a peaceful life! That's my answer!"

Csabi98

"As I said, and I will hold this answer, I don't want to join that f*cking organization! I just want a peaceful life! That's my answer!". With this being said, Ramon ordered his men to beat you up. The last thing you saw and heard was "Gordon, from now on, you would only be a burden for us, and we would not like to waste anything on you" - said Ramon as he shot Gordon with his shotgun. You fell unconcious. You wake up in the same building where you met Ramon. Its a white, empty room. All you can see are white walls and an elevator door.. You are tied and two guards are staying at the door, making sure you have no escape. The door opens and Ramon steps in, asking you once again. You..

Option 1:"Why do you even bother.. I will never join you."

Option 2:"Even though you are a worthless, rich b*tch who would die without his agents, I will join you.. for now"

Option 3:Don't say anything.

Option 4:Cut the rope with your butterfly knife, which they didn't notice.

Option 5:"Who the hell are you, it was my twin brother who was here before, please, I'm a no one."

Notna

Don't say anything. "I've got enough of you. As I said, this is war" Ramon says. "And you are my war prisoner" he continues and punches you in your stomach. You fall to the floor, and your hands hurt because your hands are tied and stuck under your back. Ramon kicks you on the leg. "Derek, Brock, take sure he doesn't see the next sunset" he says and steps in the elevator, and leaves. The guard named Derek steps on you, and gets you back on your feet and pushes your back against the wall. He hits you with his knuckles to your stomach again. He pushes you back against the wall even harder. You notice that the ropes around your hands loosens. Slowly and silently you get your hands out. Derek takes out his pistol and loads it. You grab his head and hit it against your knee. Brock takes his pistol, but you shoot him point blank in the face. You tie Derek with the rope and step in the elevator, and consider your options...

Option 1: Push the first floor button.

Option 2: Push the roof button.

Option 3: Push the parking lot button.

mkthetimelord

You jab the parking lot button with your thumb. You need to escape, and fast. As the lift finally comes to a halt and the doors open, you exit the lift and begin to look for a nice car. You see three that you like, but you need to choose fast as to wether you will take the..

A- Huntley

B- Super GT

C- Sultan

Edited by mkthetimelord

Lee.
A- 2008 Shelby Mustang

B- Aston Martin DB9

C- Dodge Charger

That's not GTA Cars... sarcasm.gif

mkthetimelord

A- 2008 Shelby Mustang

B- Aston Martin DB9

C- Dodge Charger

That's not GTA Cars... sarcasm.gif

Who said it had to be? tounge.gif

EDIT: Oh I see, I'll edit the cars.

Edited by mkthetimelord

Lee.

But at least change the car name, like Turismo, or something like that

Sultan, as it's fast and has stable handling. You drive out from the compound with the agents chasing you from behind. When you're outside, you have 2 choices...

Option #1: Go to your friend's house to get some weapons

Option #2: Get out from the town and go to Las Venturas

Edited by lee_atsugai

mkthetimelord

Already changed.

Csabi98

Get out from the town and go to Las Venturas. "I will get rid of them once and for all". You pick up a disguise and drive to the airport. You see Ramon's agents at the airport."sh*t, don't panic, don't panic" - you say as you approach your plane. You succesfully fly away to Las Venturas. Soon the pilot gets the information that there is a bomb. You need to land as soon as possible, possibly on the Abandoned Airport. You..

Option 1: Wait to land.

Option 2: Find a parachute and jump.

Option 3: Find the bomb.

Option 4: "This must be a trap! Ramon.. sh*t, I didn't know that guy is so powerfull."

Option 5: "sh*t, I can't believe its happening to my plane. I don't think it was Ramon, they couldn't recognise me."

Lee.

"Sh*t, I can't believe its happening to my plane. I don't think it was Ramon, they couldn't recognise me". Suddenly, the passengers get up and aim their 9mm to you. You ran to the back door to take cover as the bullets flying pass. You load your 9mm, and you kill all of the enemies like birds. The pilot comes out, aiming a Desert Eagle to you. You put a bullet in his head, only to find out that he's the only pilot in the plane. The bomb's beeping counting from 30 seconds. You see the Abandoned Airport. "I don't think the time's enough to land on that airstrip. But I can't leave this plane too...". You...

Option #1: Land the plane in that 30 seconds

Option #2: Take the parachute and jump out from the plane

Option #3: Jump out from the plane without taking the parachute, since you're not really that high

Notna

Take the parachute and jump out from the plane. ''But there's no way I'll stay in the plane. I don't know how to fly it" you say. You grab the parachute and open the door. The plane's really low making the jump almost impossible, but you have no choice. You jump out of the plane and dive. You launch the parachute, and land succesfully. You take the parachute off and see how the plane crashes about 500 meters away from you. You realise that you're in middle of the desert. You don't see roads or anything, but the abandonded airport is not far away. You consider your options...

Option 1: Go to the Abandonded Airport.

Option 2: Turn and try to find to the highway.

Option 3: Go to the crashing land and try to find some leads about who was behind the assault.

Csabi98

Turn around and try to find the highway. "They must be waiting for me at the Abandoned Airport too" You see a small town in the middle of the desert. The houses are ruined and it seems like its a gang controlling the town, maybe a local biker gang. "Ramon didn't want to kill me until now, but this time its serious sh*t".

Option 1: "I must contact him"

Option 2: "I'll have to rent a room and think"

Option 3: "I have no idea where is the highway, I should ask a townsman"

Option 4: "I won't speak with theese strange half-dead guys, I'd better go further"

Option 5: "This town seems a good place to live."

Lee.

"I have no idea where is the highway, I should ask a townsman". As you passed a local gang hangout, you ask the bikers there. "Hey, guys. Can you tell me where can I find the highway?" You ask. "Sorry, but we don't talk to strangers. we usually kill them if they entered our hangout. But you have no fear. I might want to enjoy killing you piece by piece" One of the Biker answer. "Hey!!" An unknown man shouts when the bikers are coming to you. Looks like he got a shotgun in his hand. You...

Option #1: Run to the street, ignoring that man who's trying to help you

Option #2: Run to cover, kill the bikers

Option #3: Run to that man, and say "Run!! I can handle this!"

Option #4: Run to that man, cock your 9mm and helps the man killing the bikers

Notna

Run to that man, cock your 9mm and helps the man killing the bikers. You go to cover with the man, when the bikers get their Uzis. "You better to not mess with these guys anymore!" the man says as he shoots with his shotgun from the cover, killing one of the five bikers. You point your pistol at the bikers and shoot the rest of them quickly. "You're good to shoot, my friend" the man praises you. "What's your name?" he asks. "John Secronom" you answer. "Okay, John. I am Charles" the man tells and takes his hat off. "What are you doing here?" Charles asks. You decide to tell him the whole story. "Wow, that's one hell of a story" Charles says and scratches his beard. "Can you lead me to the highway?" you ask. "Of course. It's about 10 miles north. It isn't that far away. But it's almost midnight. There's snakes and cougars on the desert, I suggest you to stay the night at my place."

Option 1: Accept the suggestion and go to Charles' place.

Option 2: Decline the offer and continue your journey.

Option 3: Ask Charles to come with you.

Csabi98

Ask Charles to come with you. "I will not do that madness! I already did it once, but I won't do the same mistake again!" - said Charles like he wanted to tell you a story. "You just want me to stay at you, eh? I guess your name is not even Charles". "Of course it is, I live here since I was a kid, and I will not go out of this place until the town gets rid of theese bikers. This used to be a peacefull little town until the bikers came and started dealing drugs. Now, half of the townsman are half-dead or drug addicts, while the other half suicides for the poor living. Me and my family, which is huge, are trying to get rid of the bikers but they are just too many and too heavily arme-" said Charles, but you interrupted him. "You will tell me your story, but first lets get to your house."

"I'm happy that you re-considered your options." said Charles. You go in his house, which is decorated with posters of bikers and hippies. Some voices can also be heard from behind the house. You..

Option 1: Run away!

Option 2: Beat up Charles and take his shotgun.

Option 3: Point your gun to Charles and ask him why is his wall full of bikers.

Option 4: Check the voices from behind the house.

Option 5: Wait for Charles to do or say something.

Lee.

Wait for Charles to do or say something. 5 minutes later, Charles comes out from the room where the sound came from. "Hey, John. Come here. I need to talk about something" Charles say. You follow Charles to the room, and see 1 bikers and 1 agent, strapped on a chair, with 2 cops behind them. "So, this whole time, you're a cop?" John ask Charles with confusion. "A CIA agent, actually. I'm here to uncovered the truth about the Raven's Rock company. And this is one of the agent" Charles answer. "Raven's Rock Company, led by Ramon Spencer. One of my best friend while I was in the army. He got crazy with powers, money, and girls. So he decided to quit the army. After that, I never heard from him anymore" Explain John. "Alright. The Raven's Rock agent is yours. Do whatever you wish, John. I'll take care of this biker"

Option #1: Interrogate the agent

Option #2: Get the box that you've been hiding and show it to the agent and Charles

Option #3: Kill the agent

Notna

Interrogate the agent. You walk in front of the agent, and Charles and the cops close the door behind them. "Okay now, I'll leave you alive if you tell me, what Ramon is about to do" you say to the agent. At the same time you hear a shotgun shot from the another room, and Charles' shouts that the biker is a problem no more. "I'll do the same to you what my friend just did to that biker, if you don't talk" you say. The agent does not answer. "Listen to me now" you say and come closer to him. "You wanna live a long life? You wanna have a big family? You wanna be a familyman?". The agent still doesn't answer. "I know you do. I'll let you live and do that, I just need to know where is Ramon Spencer, and what he's about to do?" you ask him. No answer. You take your pistol. "One more time" you shout. The agent splits to your feet. "It's your choice. I'll tell you when I find a good amputation clinic" you say ironically and shoot twice to the agents knee. He screams in agony and tries to say something. "Still no answer? Okay!". You shoot his another knee twice as well. "All right all right!" the agent screams ambiguously. "His men are on the highway, they know you're heading there, they have set a setup for you..."

Option 1: Kill the agent and go to the highway with Charles.

Option 2: Let the agent go and go to the highway with Charles.

Option 3: Kill the agent, show the box to Charles and ask him to find more information about the Raven's Rock Company.

Option 4: Let the agent go, show the box to Charles and ask him to find more information about the Raven's Rock Company.

Edited by Notna

Csabi98

Kill the agent and go to the highway with Charles. "I've set up an ambush for the Raven's Rock Company". You head to the highway but you find CIA agents dead on the ground. "sh*t, seems like we failed with the ambush" - said Charles.

Option 1: Try and kill everyone with Charles.

Option 2: Go back.

Option 3: Show the box to Charles.

Option 4: Kill Charles and speak to the agents.

Lee.

Show the box to Charles. After that, Charles open the box and surprised when he see what's inside it. "I can't believe it" said Charles to you. "What's wrong?" you ask. "You're one of the Raven's Rock agent!" Charles said with anger and shot your arm, dropping your 9mm. CIA agents comes out from their cars, and surrounds you. "Beat him down and take him with me" Said Charles, and one if the agent beat you down. After 1 day, you woke up in....

Option #1: A white room, same as the previous room that you've been held by the Raven's Rock agents

Option #2: In the middle of jungle

Option #3: In a sewer

Option #4: Strapped on a chair

Csabi98

Strapped on a chair. At the police department. In the interrogating room. "He woke up" - you hear some voices from outside the room. A police officer comes in and tries to interrogate you. "What do you know about Ramon?". "I'm not one of them." The officer walks out of the room and you hear his voice "He won't say anything. Just get him to jail". "No! Wait! I'll tell you everything I know.". The officer stepped inside and waited for you to speak. "I'll tell you everything I know.. if you bring Charles here." The officer went outside once again. After one hour, Charles stepped in. "Smart.. smart.. acting like a hero with the bikers. I really thought you are finally a good man in that town. I started wondering how could that ambush of CIA agents be killed. It was you!" - said Charles angrily. "No! Wait! I found that box, it was not mine! I found it when I was going to my uncle, who was killed. Its a long story though.". "So, you expect me to believe that? This won't work, you will have to bring up something and proove it." "Alright, Ramon really wants me in his company, but I do not want to work for him. I was hiding from him in that little town. He gave me the box, and told me not to open it because its worth a lot of money. What was it anyway?". "It was something to proove you guilty, though, I might be able to help, in case you tell the truth.". "You will have to work for me, against Ramon, and if you proove that you are not guilty in any way, you will be set free." You..

Option 1: Join Charles.

Option 2: Don't join Charles.

Option 3: "Do you think I would've shown you the box if I knew whats inside it?"

Option 4: Stay in jail for your own sake, not to get killed by Ramon.

Option 5: Escape from the police department somehow.

caio3771

Story's getting great.

You guys could make a missionpack about this story.

(just a suggestion)

Notna
Story's getting great.

You guys could make a missionpack about this story.

(just a suggestion)

*cough* as short I have been a mentalist, I think SP is planning to do that.

Noah11

go to gtagameing ok download it a to all done

xGhostx

Ah...what? mercie_blink.gif

Alan Eastwood

Me no english.

General Scrotum

Join Charles. "So, do you have a plan?" you ask Charles. "Yes, I do!" he replies, "we're gonna..."

1- Get the whole CIA againt them.

2- See an old friend of mine.

3- Wait until Ramon makes his move.

Could someone post in this thread: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=510842 ? ^^