T777

well, yes the epsilon website have been updated recently, what i meant was the maccer website

That site was updated July 25, 2012.

Yes, many of these websites are from San Andreas' marketing, but they have been updated. And the Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Facebook accounts were all created either the 25th or 26th of July, this year. This is not some giant coincidence, this is viral marketing.

wow great, now, all we can do is wait for more mystical tweets from the epsilon twitter lol.gif

All this stuff has to be analyzed by GTA5videos!

only gta5videos can get to the bottom of this

Edited by Deadly Target

not sure if this is legit, but on http://www.maccer.net/ there is a "Comeback Tour" section which says

"MACCER IS PLANNING A COMEBACK TOUR. STAY TUNED!" rah.gif

could it be that maccer will be on GTA V ? though it's unlikely

It's been awhile since I played San Andreas, but apparently he was a character! http://gta.wikia.com/Maccer

well yes he was lol.gif , that's why i'm wondering if R* going to put him back in V, though chances are unlikely, since this is a different era than SA, but at least the epsilon's back biggrin.gif

According to google, maccer.net was updated on July 25th, 2012!

How did you find out it was updated on the 25th?

For Maccer, under Personal Message, there's a link that brings you to his "Personal quotes/lyrics". This is what follows:

"Manchester is in the house"

"Salford is coming to take over the world!"

"Anyone got any B?"

"I know many ways to relax, but only one that it is guaranteed to work every time."

"The good doctor has revived the patient!"

"Pabsy! I'm a raspberry"

"I'm going to do what I want / Trousers up or trousers down / Get out my face, you stupid C*nt / I ain't a performing clown"

Maybe he will be a pedestrian in GTAV and these are his lines he can say? They seem to fit the GTA-ish sort of way...

Are you serious? Calm down mate I think your reading too far into this.

I'm fairly calm, actually, I'm just speculating. Do these not seem like the types of dialogue lines to you that would be found in a GTA game? They do to me -- that's all I'm trying to say.

For Maccer, under Personal Message, there's a link that brings you to his "Personal quotes/lyrics". This is what follows:

"Anyone got any B?"

"I know many ways to relax, but only one that it is guaranteed to work every time."

"Pabsy! I'm a raspberry"

"I'm going to do what I want / Trousers up or trousers down / Get out my face, you stupid C*nt / I ain't a performing clown"

Maybe he will be a pedestrian in GTAV and these are his lines he can say? They seem to fit the GTA-ish sort of way...

I'm fairly calm, actually, I'm just speculating. Do these not seem like the types of dialogue lines to you that would be found in a GTA game? They do to me -- that's all I'm trying to say.

I actually think you're right, there has to be a reason why he's put these lines here.

Just to let everyone know, EpilsonProgram.com IS owned by Rockstar Games:

http://whois.domaintools.com/epsilonprogram.com

I posted this a few pages ago, too. smile.gif

Just not as well as you did LOL. When you hover over the tabs (in firefox) so it shows you the link of the tab, it starts with "rockstargames.com" same for Maccer's site.

It's all starting GET HYPE!!!!!!1!!!1

GTA V VIRAL MARKETING f*ck YEAH BITCHES!!!

user posted image

GIMME SOME SKIN GTAFORUMS!!!

this video, those websites are all uploaded and updated on july 25th..., something fishy here bored.gif

Dafuq is that video? Why are the comments in Russian and the forum that was found in Russian? Is it R* created too or fake by people who found this before we did?

So I've been lurking in this thread since its been created, so let me get this str8 this is R* preparing to let start advertising this game

Comments on video, translated poorly:

Gay and opozorilso

Dr. Diiksi 2 days ago

The author, come this way: When you have 69 dislaykov, you have drunk this video nafig.

VitalyTrancer 4 days ago

I just ahue from such Dibilan.

rDevil991 4 days ago

ETOGES necessary so pizdanutsya head, so that a garbage shoot.

rDevil991 4 days ago

Both the video layknul probably lol.

Ramhha 4 days ago

I just ahue from it all. I have nothing to add.

Ramhha 4 days ago

I have so the hamster has died

Dmitry Pankov 4 days ago

I did not understand what he crowed in a cell = (

WwWAnti4itWwW 4 days ago

sh*t as always nap that m on the forums that the open space youtube - nor there, nor there can not blestnut mind. The next stage - the Internet ... Hoti and there are already a nap.

Lol. Shkololo angry.

Ramhha 5 days ago

Here is a moron XD

spartan239noble 5 days ago

Comment removed

Author withheld

It would be better posted a sh*t as usual =)

MrScotfild 5 days ago

And the human kind of garbage?? smile.gif))

Rikudo Nagashi 5 days ago

Grab a drug addict.

VitalyTrancer 5 days ago

OH fag: D

master36002 5 days ago

BEZNOGNM

KermTha in reply to VVarning1 (Show the comment) 5 days ago

Flag vidosiku do not forget to give 3

spartan239noble 5 days ago

I think one that he begins to masturbate 1:14?

Dovakinrap 5 days ago

A live webcast of Omsk.

Dovakinrap 5 days ago

DOSMOT?

VVarning1 5 days ago

Such a gun to your head or a knife to her throat, choking it snot, but it had not been killed. Shkolota devoured his soul.

Pulemetr 5 days ago

Stupid red band)))

VVarning1 5 days ago

The author, you have to be treated.

Max Nazarbiev 5 days ago

Omsk is closer than you think C:

TheStarkiller249 5 days ago

And the video description itself, which translates well...

GTA-shny Epsilon Cult in real life!

Anger Kraffa user-PG. The high priest calls a curse Ostashkovets Kiffloma.

It's all starting GET HYPE!!!!!!1!!!1

GTA V VIRAL MARKETING f*ck YEAH BITCHES!!!

GIMME SOME SKIN GTAFORUMS!!!

Well, due to your video, I did some more Googling myself and.......

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

What in the actual f*ck is that, guys?

VIDEO OF MYSTERY-TEAM

28/07/12 19:46

GTA-shny Epsilon Cult in real life!

Anger Kraffa user-PG. The high priest calls a curse Ostashkovets Kiffloma.

The users commenting on that video are active youtubers, though. They've all liked/commented/uploaded videos of their own... strange.

0:20 shows that it's definitely linked to GTA. But holy f*ck, Rockstar is going deep with this.

Edited by Remix

The users commenting on that video are active youtubers, though. They've all liked/commented/uploaded videos of their own... strange.

That is strange, the avatar on this channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthgkZhwE7tC1UwQDvq1OSA/feed and featured channels on the right are similar to _Lemon_ • on http://epsilonprogram.bos.ru/forum/index.php?id=1071000

I think the guy in tht video is Maccer lol.gif

But seriously, if this is all a GTAV conspiracy, I'm utterly amazed.

sublimelabs

I'm curious as to why, if this is really legit, Rockstar would link Anonymous in all this. Can we expect that type of group in GTA V? dozingoff.gif

"Anyone got any B?"

"Pabsy! I'm a raspberry"

Alright it's speculation fair enough.

I can just see this thread having some worrying similarities to the genesis thread where people start reaching like crazy from the smallest of clues which is fun at first but after several pages it gets ridiculous.

I think the guy in tht video is Maccer lol.gif

But seriously, if this is all a GTAV conspiracy, I'm utterly amazed.

well the man in the video kinda acts like Maccer lol.gif , yeah man, if this is the conspiracy, it is very cool

Hooray, great to see some new hype building! Thumbs up to the O.P. and everyone else who has dissected the information.

I remember the hype for GTA IV fondly.

I'm curious as to why, if this is really legit, Rockstar would link Anonymous in all this. Can we expect that type of group in GTA V? dozingoff.gif

I would guess so? This other group seems to be mocking and plotting against epsilon like the real Anon did with Scientology.

seVensantos

the "bold new direction" has been revealed. real time internet >>> static in-game internet.

a game with a fictionalized city that lives in real time?! brilliant!

now tell rockstar youre sorry and never doubt them again. lol.gif

great finds by all. and please dont change the title. maybe its kept ppl out for a reason. monocle.gif

... starting to wonder if Rockstar's teaser website was hacked and injected with the twitter account. The video, linked earlier, was uploaded by one "Ostashkovets". I found the same name from this forum, about "following the bluelight" etc.: http://epsilonproject.forumavie.com/3-vt37...t&sd=a&start=20

So yeah starting to think someone is messing with us. Everything is not Rockstar related, and the only connection came via someone hacking the teaser website and injecting the twitter account...

Hmm I'm trying to register to that Russian forum but its hard... my username must be russian letters XD I will update if anything interesting happens once I post. Somebody already posted, I think they're from here, they're asking to join the Mystery Program.

GTAVIViceCity

Whoa whoa wait a minute.... Rockstar never uses RL images to their gta game or to promote them....

HOW DO WE NOT KNOW THAT THE TWITTER ACCOUNT twitter.com/BoneCountyMIU IS A DOG IN THE GTA V RAGE ENGINE??????????