[TUT] Simple Turf Map

nic_23

Nice Tutorial Nic.

Simple quick,and very easy.

that's what i intended mate smile.gif its for the beginners and people who need a little hand, if anyone has any questions about anything related making turf maps, feed back or anything else go for it smile.gificon14.gif

Lol, god bless you for this tutorial.

Hopefully some of the gang dudes can implement this and make their own! If they don't have PS, they can use GIMP, which is basically around the same. Nice job, lad.

z9wmcu3.png

xMilSpecRedneck

Awesome tutorial!

I always did this a whole another way and a much harder way. I will defiantly start using this method instead. icon14.gif

Southern Comfort

Hopefully some of the gang dudes can implement this and make their own! If they don't have PS, they can use GIMP, which is basically around the same. Nice job, lad.

HEY GUNWRATH YOU WANNA MAKE ME A TURFMAPPP

Good tutorial, real simple and people can follow it easy and hopefully some of them can do it themselves. :')

Nice tutorial, thanks Nicl icon14.gif . I have a bit different technique, gotta test out how this differs.

spacer.png

HEY GUNWRATH YOU WANNA MAKE ME A TURFMAPPP

Good tutorial, real simple and people can follow it easy and hopefully some of them can do it themselves. :')

SOCO CAN YOU HIGHLIGHT ALDERNEY, ALGONQUIN AND BOHAN FOR ME IN BRIGHT BRIGHT BLUEISH REDISH PINKISH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE lol.giflol.giflol.gif

z9wmcu3.png

Narcis_speed6
Edited your title and added the tutorial to the archive, thanks for your contribution. wink.gif

Edited your title and added the tutorial to the archive, thanks for your contribution. wink.gif

thank you very much narcis and im glad it helped people sorry for the bad spelling in it smile.gif

my technique was to just "cut" the turf off with a VERY thin line (unsee-able) and then use the colour tool thing to switch the grey to another color.

Nice work anyway

Regards, your favourite fa**ot

(referring to your private message)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Narcis_speed6
Is it the same with all maps like SA or VC?

Yes, it's the same thing.

nice TUT Nic very easy and effective smile.gif

thanks muffin, i never knew you used photoshop. have a go at some of the requests or enter the sotw and see what you can do smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...
this should be in the tutorial archive

It is. Did you check the archive?

Boss Falcone
Yeah it's there.

Important Announcment

I am stepping down as Chief of LSPD, basically I am resigning, I have college, work

and real life events coming up soon. This account shall be banned which I shall request soon. It was nice working with all of the officers and members of the LSPD. I shall stay in contact with you all. No matter what happens, I will still be getting GTA V, maybe I'll play with some of you soon, but when I get on Xbox, we shall decide what will happen with the LSPD, thank you for being loyal and respectful members and standing firmly by my side, appreciate it.

• 6 months later...

Any word on a GTA V turf map tutorial coming soon?

VWSTp.png