Size doesn't matter....

JStarr31

More interiors less useless buildings or 1:1 like LC if Los Santos is to be massive?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. More interiors less useless buildings or 1:1 like LC if Los Santos is to be massive?

• Yes; I wouldn't mind LS being smaller if it means almost everything can be entered
    • No; I want LS to be huge even if it means less interiors

How about this, LS is massive and there are more interiors because R* knows we cried for more interiors?

My thoughts exactly icon14.gif

So I voted for none of the above options.

The thing is, the PS3 or the XBOX can’t handle it unless they add a loading screen before entering any place. That sucked big time in Skyrim because the loading screens were so long. Unlike Skyrim though, GTA never uses interiors for mission. You just go to a marker and POOF! You are talking to some guy and the mission starts. It is something that might work for our cause.

So, unless R* adds loading screens before entering 98% of places, you won’t be able to do it in this gen and maybe not even in the next one.

That is what I have been told and what I have figured out seeing Skyrim has loading screen. If the PS3 and the Xbox can handle it, I am ok with it.

I just want the game to be less buggy, know what I mean?

I really doubt there will be problems just having a few more interiors, really???

Yeah sure, I think it won’t be a problem. I thought you wanted a full scale enter-able city interiors in GTA V. Sorry tounge.gif

Oops...haha.

^^^I never said that. I said I wanted GTA V to be huge, but have a few more interiors than GTA 4.

Edited by Zulu2065
user posted image

Official General
How about this, LS is massive and there are more interiors because R* knows we cried for more interiors?

The thing is, the PS3 or the XBOX can’t handle it unless they add a loading screen before entering any place. That sucked big time in Skyrim because the loading screens were so long. Unlike Skyrim though, GTA never uses interiors for mission. You just go to a marker and POOF! You are talking to some guy and the mission starts. It is something that might work for our cause.

So, unless R* adds loading screens before entering 98% of places, you won’t be able to do it in this gen and maybe not even in the next one.

That is what I have been told and what I have figured out seeing Skyrim has loading screen. If the PS3 and the Xbox can handle it, I am ok with it.

Come on man, how hard would adding some more interiors be ? There is no reason why Rockstar cannot make a much bigger city with more interiors to enter. I'm not talking about entering all the damn buildings, I'm just talking about being able to enter most of the buildings that matter, like stores, restaurants, cafes, banks, nightclubs, and various other public buildings.

Grand Cannon

I think someone mentioned this before but in IV the interiors did load when you entered them. Quite unnoticeable. So it most likely will be the same with V.

I think someone mentioned this before but in IV the interiors did load when you entered them. Quite unnoticeable. So it most likely will be the same with V.

They did load didn't they. I just realized that. Well that's good because that means it will be only a tiny bit more noticeable in V if they add many more interiors.

user posted image

i am a girl on the internet

I really don't see the appeal in having Los Santos being any larger than IV's Liberty City, but I don't really care about having more interiors, either.

i voted for more interiors and i was surprised to see that many people wanted to have a big LS even if it has less interiors i mean i want to have a big LS but the thing that always tingled (negatively) was that there were less interiors i couldn't go in Bean Machine cuz it didn't had a interior at all now what im looking forward to in GTA V is to take a girl to buy her a coffee at Bean Machine and while she is talking non-sense i could take out my phone and have look at my E-mail i mean all coffee shops now adays have Wi-Fi

So im not against anyone who voted for bigger LS if R* does that im still happy i just wanted to express i felt about GTA IV

PEACE

RockStarNiko

I want a large map and I don't want every single building to have an interior because that is pointless.

I just want MOST of the PUBLIC buildings such as shopping centre, club, hospital, museum etc to have interior

Official General
I really don't see the appeal in having Los Santos being any larger than IV's Liberty City, but I don't really care about having more interiors, either.

Then what is your purpose on this post ? If you don't care about either size or interiors, then there is no need for you to comment is there ? (Not saying that you can't comment, it's just no point).

Makes me wonder...

what were the interiors in IV??

Safehouses

Hospital

gun store

And then?

Lawyer office? (never checked if it was still open after)

SA had the police station (the huge ass one with several floors)

that's what i freakin' want

Oh and Vice City had this huge ass Mall where you could enter in a lots of stores!

with music and all that

that was cool

Edited by esvi

Is that what she told you tounge2.gif nah just messing.

I want the size of the map to be at least 1 and a half of what San Andreas was. Plus R* doesn't make places look the same, so the more new places the better.

Edited by Degrees

Size. Always. Matters.

To a certain extent, yes size does matter. But more importantly, it is what you do with said size is what really matters.

This can be taken both ways. wink.gif