Next GI cover

Dilapidated

: p

Wow, that's really well done.

Did you do that?

Thanks icon14.gif, yeah I made everything apart from the 2 logos of course.

Looks good, but you guys forgot to add September on those fake issues. wink.gif

Mostly because they won't reveal it in September. Either August or early 2013. September is too late for a 2012 release but too early for a 2013 release.

Dilapidated

Mostly because they won't reveal it in September. Either August or early 2013. September is too late for a 2012 release but too early for a 2013 release.

The September issue arrives in August so actually V would have a 4 month window left open for a 2012 release. I think its still very possible, weirder things have happened.

September's GI comes out in August.

Edit: Beaten to it by Dilapidation ninja

DevAKAGhost

-snip-

: p

Wow - that looks like sh*t.

Like you can do better sarcasm.gifAsshat

I'm high and I'm bi, no wait I'm straight.

The September issue arrives in August so actually V would have a 4 month window left open for a 2012 release. I think its still very possible, weirder things have happened.

Oh, I had no idea, I thought they use a normal numbering system mercie_blink.gif.

@GlamFM: I'd loooove to see you make a better one.

I skimmed the current GI and GTA was only mentioned once, in a Lego game preview. It wasn't even mentioned t

In the "games missing from E3" story. I'm not sure what to take from that? Could it mean that they are saving all GTA reporting for the next issue or that it's so far away it's not worth mentioning.

Dilapidated

Does anyone know when the next issue comes out?

Not to be a d*ck but I'm assuming you didn't read this thread at all. That question has been asked and then answered in almost every page. I'm highly considering just adding it to my initial post since I guess no one takes the time to read past that anymore. Aug 2nd btw. If you were meaning to ask when you could actually buy the magazine then I apologize. It usually takes about a week after the reveal and depends on where you live.

Edited by Dilapidation

does this happen every month? haha ive only been here a few weeks and saw the last thread about GI cover. i can 100% guarantee that the game will be released when Rockstar are ready with it. insider info right there.

Dilapidated
does this happen every month? haha ive only been here a few weeks and saw the last thread about GI cover. i can 100% guarantee that the game will be released when Rockstar are ready with it. insider info right there.

Yep and it will probably continue to go on until someone eventually gets it right. I also read last month's GI thread, it even went over 100 pages if my memory serves me right. Yeah you could say that most of it was because of all BWpunishers posts (Due to the poor guys insomnia) but still a lot of people were hyped up. If you've noticed things are a lot different this month. Not many people have came out and said they are confident that the next cover with be V. No one really expects it to happen and personally I'm happy of that because that's exactly when it'll come.

How long before cover reveal do they start hyping and giving the clues about it?

And does cover get unveiled ALWAYS on 1st Thursday of month?

The Gardener

I can't find it now, but earlier, some page associated with Bethesda posted a picture that had something to do with game informer. It wasn't a cover, but chances are theres going to be something about dishonoured or skyrim in this game informer.

Dilapidated

How long before cover reveal do they start hyping and giving the clues about it?

And does cover get unveiled ALWAYS on 1st Thursday of month?

As far as I can remember its always been on the first Thursday of the month. It could change but more than likely the next cover will be revealed on August 2nd.

GTAVIViceCity

Most likely the September cover will be GTA V

Just think about it, Rockstar has said that it will release more ''images'' soon and then a trailer.

What a better way to release images, then to release them for a Game Magazine. More better, GameInfomer.

Andrew Reiner has said that when they release GTA V cover that people wouldn't see it coming.

This month hardly any talk of GTA V cover for Game Informer, unlike last month which had a great amount of people talking about this. 108 pages to be almost exact.

Andrew said that he is working on a GTA V cover and it will be different.

Andrew_Reiner

@BlaZeTheHaZe4 I never teased GTA V. The only thing I said about the cover is that we are doing something different.

vega0422

@Andrew_Reiner GI has denied specific covers before -- if this is the new policy, this is weird timing; seems like a play on GTA V hype, no?

Andrew_Reiner

@vega0422 We want our covers to be surprises. And I have no idea how it's a play on GTA V hype.

^ Actually this does applies to hype because it's basically confirming that GTA V is on its way soon and it's close to a couple of months. If not they could always deny the cover until 2014 like Andrew said, no point in making people hype for false covers month after month unless it's about to drop soon. Just like Andrew denied a HL3 Cover recently... which gives GTA V cover away for the fans to expect something very soon.

He did have other tweets claiming they are working on GTA V but suddenly got deleted ''Coincidental?'' You know what this means. You know it and I know it.

Expect GTA V cover September issue. The proof is in front of you.

Peace - GTAVIVICECITY

Edited by GTAVIViceCity

BlackLightning

So they will announce the September cover next week? Ooh, how exciting. I think it might be it this time since the stock meeting will have taken place just two days prior.

GTAVIViceCity
So they will announce the September cover next week? Ooh, how exciting. I think it might be it this time since the stock meeting will have taken place just two days prior.

Don't be surprised when it happens... I told you so.

After that, people will blow up this thread.

Wow... it's almost time to be disappointed again? Man that was fast!

kSTG7.png

[O]tter[ba]nned Oct 8, 2013, for 91 days.

Wow... it's almost time to be disappointed again? Man that was fast!

Lmao! Thanks bro, needed a good laugh.

baguvix_wanrltw

Indeed so.

Only difference this month: if the cover is not V 2012 is finally completely off the table (ok, maybe some will have to wait for August 15 to pass to be convinced - but we're getting closer tounge.gif)

Most likely the September cover will be GTA V

Just think about it, Rockstar has said that it will release more ''images'' soon and then a trailer.

What a better way to release images, then to release them for a Game Magazine. More better, GameInfomer.

Andrew Reiner has said that when they release GTA V cover that people wouldn't see it coming.

This month hardly any talk of GTA V cover for Game Informer, unlike last month which had a great amount of people talking about this. 108 pages to be almost exact.

Andrew said that he is working on a GTA V cover and it will be different.

Andrew_Reiner

@BlaZeTheHaZe4 I never teased GTA V. The only thing I said about the cover is that we are doing something different.

vega0422

@Andrew_Reiner GI has denied specific covers before -- if this is the new policy, this is weird timing; seems like a play on GTA V hype, no?

Andrew_Reiner

@vega0422 We want our covers to be surprises. And I have no idea how it's a play on GTA V hype.

^ Actually this does applies to hype because it's basically confirming that GTA V is on its way soon and it's close to a couple of months. If not they could always deny the cover until 2014 like Andrew said, no point in making people hype for false covers month after month unless it's about to drop soon. Just like Andrew denied a HL3 Cover recently... which gives GTA V cover away for the fans to expect something very soon.

He did have other tweets claiming they are working on GTA V but suddenly got deleted ''Coincidental?'' You know what this means. You know it and I know it.

Expect GTA V cover September issue. The proof is in front of you.

Peace - GTAVIVICECITY

You quoted my Twitter feed. Makes it all worth it! <3