Next GI cover

Dilapidated

Got to be getting close. they won't comment on the issue anymore. They know something... lol

If I had a bunch of pre-pubescent children constantly badgering me about a GTA V cover and won't take "No" for an answer, I would give up talking to them too.

Exactly, odds are they just got tried of people asking "When will you preview GTAV?" over and over again, I'd start ignoreing them too.

Obviously I hope the next cover is GTAV, but by no means will I expect it. After the last 8 game informer covers, I have learned what the definition of insanity is. I will not allow it to happen again.

I laughed really hard. And then I cried a little.

I really doubt that the September issue of GameInformer is going to be the one with the World Exclusive. We'll almost definitely see a breakdown of the screens though dozingoff.gif

Finn 7 five 11
No, f*ck GI. I'm tired of their blatant bullsh*t.

He doesn't know sh*t, he is playing you kids like chumps.

Obviously I hope the next cover is GTAV, but by no means will I expect it. After the last 8 game informer covers, I have learned what the definition of insanity is. I will not allow it to happen again.

do the same thing over and over and again

and expect things to change

first time they told me this...

I thought he was bullsh*tin me...

So... PAFF

I shoot the guy

Then I realized he was true

And started watching people doing the same thing over

and say

"THIS time it gon be different"NO NO NO

runkkari203

op is a buffoon

You're incorrigible. Spamming, sh*tty attitude around the forums and your posts are of extremely poor quality.

Yeah, pretty much.

BANHAMMER

Not this sh*t again....

GI will reveal something when they got info. Or R* will put info on their site, did GI or any other mag already mention the screenshots?

Guys, all we can do is wait. GameInformer is the only magazine that ever had the first cover stories on Grand Theft Auto and it will remain that way. They gave us these screenshots just to get us back in line, to remind us 'bout the game. Now, I think there's just a couple of weeks before the great marketing starts.

All we need is patience, guys! Rockstar knows its job! wink.gif

When does it get announced? Rockstar said they will give us some more screenshots soon, what better way to do so than through GI.

When is the next GI cover revealed?

The first thursday of August. The 2nd of August. They will tease the cover of the next one next week, so just less than a week to find out if V is the cover.

When is the next GI cover revealed?

The first thursday of August. The 2nd of August. They will tease the cover of the next one next week, so just less than a week to find out if V is the cover.

teasing via twitter again?

so the cover reveal is on 2nd august...and when will the magazin finally be released then? (date)

do the same thing over and over and again

and expect things to change

first time they told me this...

I thought he was bullsh*tin me...

So... PAFF

I shoot the guy

Then I realized he was true

And started watching people doing the same thing over

and say

"THIS time it gon be different"NO NO NO

...What? dontgetit.gif

That sounds like a quote from Far Cry 3

I bet these assholes from GI will tease us, but the cover will ultimately NOT be GTA V.

I bet these assholes from GI will tease us, but the cover will ultimately NOT be GTA V.

There is still a little possibility that GTA V is in the next cover. The chances for a GI cover are higher than GTA V on GamesCom. wink.gif

There is still a little possibility that GTA V is in the next cover. The chances for a GI cover are higher than GTA V on GamesCom. wink.gif

mercie_blink.gif Wasn't it confirmed that R* will not be attending GamesCon?

I can't wait until September to see such a epic topic again and you know what? I'll post in it you bet! orly.gif

Ex Hellraiser

Just like every single rumor or hope on this forum, it must be taken with a grain of salt. We simply won't know until it happens, our until we are explicitly told that it won't...