Next GI cover

Dilapidated

https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/220271185513037824

Lol, it could be.

Huevo ‏@jocjac

@GI_AndyMc 1 month ago you said that you're trying to make a GTA V cover. Are you still trying it or you have given up?

Details

Andy McNamara

‏@GI_AndyMc

@jocjac this is a trick question. Let me put it this way, we will try to put GTA V on the cover between now and 2014! ‪#dodged‬

At least he confirmed GTA V will come before 2014! Yay! Let's celebrate and have a cake!

TBH I really couldn't care less about GI anymore. Week 1: "OhGTA 5 will be on the next cover" Week 2: "Oh nah I just found this leaked article it won't be the next cover" Week 3: "Oh yeah butlookat this sh*t I have proof it'll be on the next one".

Threads about GI should be locked now. There's like 3 everyday now created.

TBH I really couldn't care less about GI anymore. Week 1: "OhGTA 5 will be on the next cover" Week 2: "Oh nah I just found this leaked article it won't be the next cover" Week 3: "Oh yeah butlookat this sh*t I have proof it'll be on the next one".

No, not really. Andy McNamara always denied that GTA V will be on the cover until last month. He won't confirming anything anymore.

Why will Andy McNamara from GameInformer not say WHEN we'll get a cover about GTA V if people ask him?

I have only confirmed that I am no longer confirming. I want to make sure when/if it happens no one sees it coming.

mooonlights

No, not really. Andy McNamara always denied that GTA V will be on the cover until last month. He won't confirming anything anymore.

Why will Andy McNamara from GameInformer not say WHEN we'll get a cover about GTA V if people ask him?

I have only confirmed that I am no longer confirming. I want to make sure when/if it happens no one sees it coming.

It's a hint at a September cover, at least. If he confirmed that he won't be confirming anything about GTA, then something must be just around the corner. It wasn't August so perhaps September (most likely if it's an October release anyway).

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

It's a hint at a September cover, at least. If he confirmed that he won't be confirming anything about GTA, then something must be just around the corner. It wasn't August so perhaps September (most likely if it's an October release anyway).

Now that we pissed him off with this game... They'll be looking For GTA V. Rockstar's probably avoiding this... They want us to have a big surprise when we play the game...

Bitches_Brew
https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/220271185513037824

Lol, it could be.

Huevo ‏@jocjac

@GI_AndyMc 1 month ago you said that you're trying to make a GTA V cover. Are you still trying it or you have given up?

Details

Andy McNamara

‏@GI_AndyMc

@jocjac this is a trick question. Let me put it this way, we will try to put GTA V on the cover between now and 2014! ‪#dodged‬

at least he has some realistic expectations. lol.gif

The relationship you guys have with game informer reminds me of that episode of Futurama with fry and his dog, you guys being fry's dog and game informer's GTAV cover being Fry

lol Between now and 2014. lol, well, at least it confirms something. It wont go beyond December 31st 2013.

lol Between now and 2014. lol, well, at least it confirms something. It wont go beyond December 31st 2013.

Yeah, cover won't go beyond that.

But GTA V release can! biggrin.gif

OriZarhiKing5

I dont get it. What month was the last cover and what game it was?

And when you say you hope it will be on the next cover, abouth which month's cover ur talking about?

Bitches_Brew

lol.gif this should added to the official info thread!

Shreddy Krueger

God not this thread again. It's either going to be, or it isn't. 50/50. that goes for every month up until it finally happens. There's no point hyping yourselves up about someone's horsehit tweets. I figured a lesson was learned with last months GI, but obviously not.

I personally believe August has the potential to be a huge month for GTAV news, but that's not getting my hopes up for the next GI because no matter how many pieces of our own GTA puzzle we try to put together, the bottom line is that we simply will not know until it happens. At this point, I'm eager to hear something new and significant about the game, but I'm no longer going to follow any potential dates specifically.

Will it be the cover? Nope, too early. I have faith in October or November issue. 90% sure it is October, November or December.

The Gardener

I knew the last GI was never going to show GTA 5. But I think there is a good chance we'll get info this time. If we don't, then GTA 5 isn't coming until 2013.

theworldfamous

who cares.. some magazine will have it some time.. then some asshole is going to make scans and this asshole is going to read them and not even notice the name of the mag cookie.gif

Can't believe already 2 weeks have passed since "the August failure" thread biggrin.gif

Prepare for "the September failure" thread then.

What I think: A bit of GTA V info and a trailer on GamesCom or the days around it, GI cover in September.

I don't believe anything concerning magazines, as their main tool for selling copies is to give people the faint idea that they will give them what they want. They know exactly what they will have in their magazines at least 2 months ahead of shedule. Instead of honestly saying, "NO, we won't have anything regarding GTAV in the next issue.", they always word things in such a way that people will get their hopes up and purchase their magazines thinking that they will get the tiniest whiff of info.

They are not much different from car salesmen. They KNOW what you want, but will try to sell you something else instead.

F*ck them, and their crummy rags. I can't tell you how many times i've seen misleading covers that aren't really any NEW revelations about something, and just end up being some rehashed article that i've seen several months ago.

Edited by 73duster

I'm not expecting anything, I won't even care about it, I won't get hyped up for anything unless they flat out say it's GTA V,

MosquitoSmasher

So in one week time from now...we'll be seeing constant replies in here again with tweets from GI guys? Oh brother...i really ain't looking forward to that.

How about we just wait and see if the Sept issue is GTA V instead of saying "don't get your hopes up", it's not GTA V, too early", "Max Payne isn't done yet"

I'm replying to this thread to get the hype for the next cover up again!

I'm saying the next cover is V. It's just the perfect time. "-juicy details that will blow your mind."