Next GI cover

Dilapidated

BlackandWhite23
If YOU SMELLLL What what the Rock* and GI are cooking

I smell something burning tounge2.gif

Ferocious Banger

I see that you have made a futuristic prediction given the fact that the fans stomach will burn if the cover is not gta v

Oh I'm sorry, those were my hopes for a GTA V cover on the next GI.

They brought that stuff back out & put it in they're conference room because they're having a conference with R*.

They brought that stuff back out & put it in they're conference room because they're having a conference with R*.

Now why would they trash the conference room with all that sh*t for the conference time?

Now why would they trash the conference room with all that sh*t for the conference time?

and again dat gi editor troll trolls us and leaves soo many question

It's not like they have sh*t on the table and they're making R* representatives sit on bicycles. There's a doormat at the entrance and a bycicle along the wall, and maybe some posters.

A GTA V cover would've been well appreciated colgate.gif I think it will be covered in the September, October or November issue. Feel pretty confident that it's going to be one of them.

6 years ago Bully was the cover story of the September issue

Just a little ''fun fact'' xmas.gif

We're either getting trolled hard or he's hinting at a cover reveal for next month.

We're either getting trolled hard or he's hinting at a cover reveal for next month.

He said on Twitter that it's not any hint

BlackLightning

That picture means something. With all the buzz surrounding a V cover, there's no way he would post that for no reason. GTA V cover is coming and that right soon.

That picture means something. With all the buzz surrounding a V cover, there's no way he would post that for no reason. GTA V cover is coming and that right soon.

Ooh boy you're going to be surprised.

Far from positively

He's trolling everyone. He's taking your excitement for GTA V and turning it into traffic on his twitter/lockerz/website, you see it all the time here as well.

Occasionally a spam thread will be left open, and all the idiots (myself included) will flock to it, and generate enough of a buzz to pay the bills for a few months.

Can´t you guys stop trying to read stuff into everything?

Just take it for what it is - Images of old Rockstar swag.

Andy McNamara‏@GI_AndyMc

@Cicci_Brillo Sorry Cicci, as I mentioned last month we are working hard to get GTA V on our cover but we can't reveal a time frame.

For me, this sounds like the GTA V cover will actually be coming in at least 2 months...

I think there will be a GTA V G.I. cover in feb. 2013. That's when marketing will start. sarcasm.gif

I don't think, nor do I hope, that there will be a cover story for GTAV. R* said for themselves that they want to give away as little as possible of the game, and a whole cover story doesn't fit this criteria.

All facts aside, if it were up to me there would be no GTAV marketting besides a release date. I want to know next to nothing when I play GTAV.

Neo Arcadia
I don't think, nor do I hope, that there will be a cover story for GTAV. R* said for themselves that they want to give away as little as possible of the game, and a whole cover story doesn't fit this criteria.

All facts aside, if it were up to me there would be no GTAV marketting besides a release date. I want to know next to nothing when I play GTAV.

Oh hell no, f*ck that.

That time period before a game comes out where info is released regularly and there's plenty to speculate and discuss over is often just as good as if not better than actually playing the game.

Ferocious Banger

There is some subtle trolling going on..He can't troll hard.The dude has some reputation!

scotland4life
HEY,

YOU STUPID

f*ckING

MORONS

GTA V

IS NOT

COMING OUT

IN 2012

IN ANY

PARALLEL UNIVERSE

EVER

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

In my country we have a saying:

"What is impossible to God, it's possible to Rockstar!". Or i got it wrong ?

"Yeah, we got one too: you're a fag!" /Roman

*epic IV insult*

I'll be chuffed if V is the next cover, but I'm not holding my breath. 2013 is still the most logical time to release the game.

HEY,

YOU STUPID

f*ckING

MORONS

GTA V

IS NOT

COMING OUT

IN 2012

IN ANY

PARALLEL UNIVERSE

EVER

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

In my country we have a saying:

"What is impossible to God, it's possible to Rockstar!". Or i got it wrong ?

"Yeah, we got one too: you're a fag!" /Roman

*epic IV insult*

I'll be chuffed if V is the next cover, but I'm not holding my breath. 2013 is still the most logical time to release the game.

T2's Bioshock 3 in Feb.

Christmas sales.

Sam Houser admitting R* is purposely denying fans information to make the game more exciting.

= 2012.

Edited by Wjlld

so when the next cover will be revealed?

2nd august..and since the editor of GI started trolling the gta fans again its very unlikely that the cover will be gta v imo

For f*cks sake.. read the first post on this topic before you are asking when the cover will be revealed, which is being asked in every damn page.

T2's Bioshock 3 in Feb.

Christmas sales.

Wasn't Bioshock 2 release moved to 2013?

Feb 2013.

It would be infringing on Bioshock's sales if GTA 5 was released late jan, feb or march.

Why release in jan when there is a Christmas sales boom.

Edited by Wjlld

GTAVIViceCity
Most likely the September cover will be GTA V

Just think about it, Rockstar has said that it will release more ''images'' soon and then a trailer.

What a better way to release images, then to release them for a Game Magazine. More better, GameInfomer.

Andrew Reiner has said that when they release GTA V cover that people wouldn't see it coming.

This month hardly any talk of GTA V cover for Game Informer, unlike last month which had a great amount of people talking about this. 108 pages to be almost exact.

Andrew said that he is working on a GTA V cover and it will be different.

Andrew_Reiner

@BlaZeTheHaZe4 I never teased GTA V. The only thing I said about the cover is that we are doing something different.

vega0422

@Andrew_Reiner GI has denied specific covers before -- if this is the new policy, this is weird timing; seems like a play on GTA V hype, no?

Andrew_Reiner

@vega0422 We want our covers to be surprises. And I have no idea how it's a play on GTA V hype.

^ Actually this does applies to hype because it's basically confirming that GTA V is on its way soon and it's close to a couple of months. If not they could always deny the cover until 2014 like Andrew said, no point in making people hype for false covers month after month unless it's about to drop soon. Just like Andrew denied a HL3 Cover recently... which gives GTA V cover away for the fans to expect something very soon.

He did have other tweets claiming they are working on GTA V but suddenly got deleted ''Coincidental?'' You know what this means. You know it and I know it.

Expect GTA V cover September issue. The proof is in front of you.

Peace - GTAVIVICECITY

You quoted my Twitter feed. Makes it all worth it! <3

Hahaha no problem. As long as it gets us to the truth.

Why release it in Sept-Dec either? The Christmas sales, and the Black Friday sales. Rockstar won't make no money?!?!

False. There are usually specifications for sales. It's not "Everything you've ever heard of is now 50-90% off!" If a company(stores) is going to be losing money by putting an item on sale, they won't do it.

Stores like Wal-Mart/Gamestop/etc. will still have to buy the games at full price, so.... monocle.gif

GTAVIViceCity

Why release it in Sept-Dec either? The Christmas sales, and the Black Friday sales. Rockstar won't make no money?!?!

False. There are usually specifications for sales. It's not "Everything you've ever heard of is now 50-90% off!" If a company(stores) is going to be losing money by putting an item on sale, they won't do it.

Stores like Wal-Mart/Gamestop/etc. will still have to buy the games at full price, so.... monocle.gif

So your point is??

Christmas and Black Friday release will sell the ''item'' big because people will have the money to buy it.

No matter what the price is people will buy the game on these specifics holidays.

People will most likely buy games in Christmas and black friday then January. It's obvious, common sense.

Holidays = More sales.

Black Friday = People save money and what do they do with the left overs they save... oh idk buy a 60 dollar game.

Christmas = People save money specifically for this holiday to give their love ones presents.

January = ''Hey can I get GTA V for January?'' ''NOOOO I DONT HAVE MONEY.''

Get the picture?