What kind of info do you want?

Chaise

What kind of info do you want the most?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of info do you want the most?

• a new trailer.
    • a gameplay trailer.
    • release date.
    • screenshots.
    • info about protagonist.
    • artwork.
    • info about the story.
    • info about new features.
    • Other.

gimme a release date and I won't need any new screenshots or video.

Me too. All I really want is the release date. I've been thinking about not watching any other trailers so I can be surprised while playing.

nikonatorbelick

i wanna have the protagonist identity/name confirmed and i also wanna know if there's gonna be any mayor city besides los santos, like San fierro and las venturas in San Andreas, wich the game supposedly takes place in

I just want to know the date so im aware when i need to reduce my sleep and start training my stomach to survive on nothing but Dr. Pepper and pizza bites

• 2 weeks later...
I just want to know the date so im aware when i need to reduce my sleep and start training my stomach to survive on nothing but Dr. Pepper and pizza bites

Yeah me to, I'll be stockin up on mountain dew and cheetos though haha, I hate Dr. Pepper man.

Why the f*ck do people want to spoil themselves with gameplay footage? That is just ruining the surprise experience. confused.gif

I just the release date. I don't really care about anything else. Would rather find out on my own.

Snake Without a Tongue

I could live without a release date. Just a steady stream of tidbits.

But I'd take a release date. I'd take a piece of old gum off the bottom of Houser's shoe.

Just give us something to be excited about, so this forum can get back up and I don't feel extremely bored when I come here. The release date seems good, but it won't make me excited, I'll still be bored to death, we need a trailer.

Astrapogiannos

If I could choose many, i'd go for a new trailer,info about the story and most importantly a release date.

Now that I can only vote for one,i chose the release date because it's frustrating not to know when something new about the game will be published,or even better the game itself and i'm very upset after all this unawareness we've been through

ATastyCookie
Why the f*ck do people want to spoil themselves with gameplay footage? That is just ruining the surprise experience. confused.gif

Maybe it would for you, but I would watch any gameplay because even with some prior knowledge of the game, I'll still be finding new things while having a 'new' experience. Plus this info drought is killing me, I just won't be able to resist watching gameplay footage confused.gif

Why the f*ck do people want to spoil themselves with gameplay footage? That is just ruining the surprise experience.  confused.gif

Maybe it would for you, but I would watch any gameplay because even with some prior knowledge of the game, I'll still be finding new things while having a 'new' experience. Plus this info drought is killing me, I just won't be able to resist watching gameplay footage confused.gif

Gameplay footage is not something I would watch, it just spoils the fun big time imo.

just before san andreas came out i didnt look into the game at all as i just watched one trailer but when the game came out i was really shocked and suprised how good the game was so my message to the people is the less info we have the better also just a release date will do.

• 6 months later...
Would love more information about the game and the story. But I think screenies will be better.

Mr.Mordecai

Notice how the people who only wanted the release dasite are still here and want more info. rolleyes.gif

SlappyPwnsAss

Any info. ANY.

But, knowing R* we'll probably get nothing for A LONG TIME

Any info. ANY.

But, knowing R* we'll probably get nothing for A LONG TIME

I dunno but I think we will get some new screenshots this month.

Multiplayer! I want to know what activities/games/things we can do in free roam. If it's anything like red dead free roam but GTA style I will be happy

More information of features and activities would be nice.

BUT THE BENZ

this poll served its purpose. It was people got what they wanted...release date icon13.gif next time you better think twice what it is you wish for

PS4 - Henry_Yo

----------------------

JUSTICE FOR THE BENZ!

What kind of info do you want the most?

Realistic Info.

It's a shame that this topic is every bit as relevant now as it was when first created. confused.gif