What kind of info do you want?

Chaise

What kind of info do you want the most?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of info do you want the most?

• a new trailer.
    • a gameplay trailer.
    • release date.
    • screenshots.
    • info about protagonist.
    • artwork.
    • info about the story.
    • info about new features.
    • Other.

I want to know all about the mp freeroam. It better be as robust as red dead and include coop activities.

Obviously I want to see more of the gameplay so another trailer would be fun to see. It has been a while since the first one. A release date would be good to see too but on the other hand both GTA IV and Chinatown Wars were postponed, so you can never really trust those. Although usually they are correct I guess.

scotland4life

A gameplay trailer is something I'd like to avoid. We've never seen one before, I don't want it to start now. It maintains a sort of mystery about the game until we actually get our hands on it. Let the journalists see the game in action, we'll just read their previews.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm well aware that the trailers are all in-game footage/cutscenes. I'm merely saying I don't want to see any gameplay from a player perspective.

Release date in the form of a new trailer. I can live without the trailer part though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd just like a release date and nothing more so that everything would be spoiled when i get the game, I don't see that happening though.

Sometimes I wonder why people want so much information.

Imagine someone telling you parts of a movie before you watched it in the cinema.

All I want is a release date, a trailer would be nice but I don't want to ruin V!

StateofMind15
I want to know all about the mp freeroam. It better be as robust as red dead and include coop activities.

Oh god not like Red Deads mp.

OT: Release date or new trailer

A release date would be nice but I chose gameplay trailer. It would be pretty tits to finally see what we get to work with as far as the physics and the environment go.

DonkeyEatingCheese

Difficult question. As much as i want a release date or a new trailer, I want some info about the protagonist, what's his story etc.

Difficult question. As much as i want a release date or a new trailer, I want some info about the protagonist, what's his story etc.

Yeh, I also want to know more about the character too. It's hard to tell much from a couple of videos and some screenshots... nervous.gif

gameplay!

seriosuly who f*cking cares about a trailer when you have gameplay? that would make it for me, i wouldn't care have to wait another year having 2 or 3 minutes of gameplay to fap

I could take or leave a trailer to be honest I would like to know when the wait ends, that's it, as far as I am concerned everything else can be a total mystery, all the more surprises waiting for us on day 1. I trust R* on gameplay

34693_s.gif

gameplay!

seriosuly who f*cking cares about a trailer when you have gameplay? that would make it for me, i wouldn't care have to wait another year having 2 or 3 minutes of gameplay to fap

I desperately want some good gameplay footage too. I'd like to see what its looking like so far.

Lock n' Stock

I voted for gameplay footage. Anything would do for me though, even some more screenshots.

GroveStRoamer
Gameplay trailer. I Want to see how the game is. That is how I decided to get sleeping dogs
G1T

Revolution-XW

I'd like to know the release date if possible, other than that, a trailer/screenshots/juicy info about the MC.

All I want is a release date so I about zero of the game, However I will watch a trailer when one is released because who would resist from the damn drought.

System requirements.

Since they're not in the list, voted for screenshots.

All i want is a f*cking release date. R* kept me waiting for info for so long that i just want the game to come out already.

I could ignore all GTAV sites including this one (and I would), if I just knew the damn release date.

Dick Justice

Despite picking only "release date," I completely expect a flurry of information to drop on one day. A release date announcement will come with some new artwork, at the very least. Rockstar may even be planning a release date announcement trailer.

Back in the IV waiting days, the second trailer came along with the awesome artwork of Niko being pulled over by a cop, while the third trailer came along with the the cover artwork for the game. This is the kind of thing I expect.

Also, there is no chance any of you will see gameplay footage unless Rockstar does another "Introduction" series like they did with RDR, LA Noire and Max Payne. This is GTA though, and it hardly needs a series of videos like that.

I just want a release date. If they gave me an idea of when i would try not to watch anything gta related til then.

Gray Fox: I'm like you, I have no name.