What kind of info do you want?

Chaise

What kind of info do you want the most?  

463 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of info do you want the most?

• a new trailer.
    • a gameplay trailer.
    • release date.
    • screenshots.
    • info about protagonist.
    • artwork.
    • info about the story.
    • info about new features.
    • Other.

So after 9 months of waiting patiently, we finally got some new information, were Rockstar gave us 2 new screenshots and confirmed jets and planes to be in the game. I did notice though, that a lot of members weren't very happy about the information they gave us, after the long drought of information.

So I was wondering what kind of information do you guys want the most?

Edited by Chaise

Just give me screenshots and I'll be okay. I also want a trailer later on. I'd like screens this week, but if a trailer could come soon I'd love that.

Below me: there is no way R* would release gameplay footage. I'd like that too, but it's so unlikely I didn't choose it.

Edited by Zulu2065
user posted image

Geralt of Rivia

Gameplay trailer all the way. I'd like to see if the game's any good (which it will be biggrin.gif ) before I know when it'll release

• Like 1

ThisIsHorosho

the only thing that could hype me up again about GTAV is gameplay trailer, like the one Ubisoft showed for their upcoming game Watch Dogs and it should be at least 5 minutes long...if that won't be the case well i'll just say "oh well...at least thanks for this..." and move on...

Live is Life nana nana na...

Ispintechno

I like trailers, it doesn't give away too much but shows off the technical side of the game, animations, graphics, and pretty much the most important thing to me at this moment is the environment. I want dream about running around in the many locations and taking it in.

I'm definitely a map explorer when it comes to GTA games. I crave that as much as the missions and story. I love Easter.

New features

I want to know what seperates this gane from IV ( as far as features go anyways..)

EdgarArellano

New screenshots and a trailer countdown would be nice.

If somebody see's my signature, Can u PM and tell how i can make it colorful like the rest?

Release date is all that really matters to me. I know I'm going to buy the game regardless of what other info is released, so I'd at least like to know when I'm getting it.

I would be happy with a release date and nothing else until the release tbh. I dont want to spoil the game too much but i cant help myself looking at new info confused.gif If they said "24th October"... now wait until the for your info! Id be very happy icon14.gif

The_Anti-tragedy

I remember there was a thread like this a few months ago. Some advice for the future poll-makers, never count release date as an option.

The kind that makes my balls stick to the toilet seat. Real juicy!

user posted image

Harwood Butch3r

A couple more screenshots and info on the protagonist (s).

I Shot The Sheriff

I chose a release date, but just because there wasn't an option for "a trailer with a release date".

If you think about it, a new trailer is the best, because it includes info about new features, info about protagonist, info about the story and screenshots. And then if it includes a release date, it's the best thing that could ever happen.

user posted image

Gameplay trailer. From that, we can know who is the protag and how the game looks so far. From that, we can guess the realease date more accurately.

ThisIsHorosho
Gameplay trailer. From that, we can know who is the protag and how the game looks so far. From that, we can guess the realease date more accurately.

...at least there's something we agree on...

Live is Life nana nana na...

Release date.

No matter what people "guess", we wont know for sure when the release date is till Rockstar tells us.

I'll be buying the game regardless - unless you're a fairy on unicorns.

I would be happy with a release date and nothing else until the release tbh. I dont want to spoil the game too much but i cant help myself looking at new info  confused.gif If they said "24th October"... now wait until the for your info! Id be very happy  icon14.gif

Yeah I agree with you man, if Rockstar just announced the release date and nothing else I'd be real happy, that way when I get the game everything would be more fresh and have more of a new feel to it, and nothing would be spoiled.

i would just like to see a new trailer and a release date would be a bonus smile.gif it will probably be on the tv advertised too icon14.gifbiggrin.gif

RockStarNiko

Why has new trailer got more votes than gameplay trailer?

Surely a 10 minute demo of gameplay is better than a 2 minute trailer of cut scenes.

And why is release date winning the poll?

dontgetit.gif

Why has new trailer got more votes than gameplay trailer?

Surely a 10 minute demo of gameplay is better than a 2 minute trailer of cut scenes.

And why is release date winning the poll?

dontgetit.gif

Not sure why people want a trailer more than a gameplay trailer myself, but release date is probably winning because a lot of people just want a release date so that we can finally stop speculating about it and finally know when the game will be released.

Well R*another trailor will be coming.

We will try and get some more screens for you soon and then another trailer when we are ready.

That means we'll be getting some screenshots, then another trailor sometime after.

Also,

We should have more information and some new assets for you soon.

Yay so those screens are coming soon!

But,

We just have not been in a position to show more of the game than the trailer and will not be for a while yet.

My reaction

user posted image

GTASeriesFan

in the poll why cant there be an option that says "all the above"

in the poll why cant there be an option that says "all the above"

lol because everything would select it. The poll becomes pointless.

We want to know what the priorities are, what do people want the most.

LewisMiller

I personally would just like a release date! I wouldn't even care if we got no infos after that.

I want to see the gameplay series videos with the voice over like they did for MP3, LA Noir and RDR.

user posted image

A release date would be the cream of the crop. But concrete info would be nice. Like verified characters, possibilities, vehicles, weapons, customization...

Grand Cannon

The only thing I really want is a release date. Once we get it I'll be set cool.gif

GrandMaster Smith

I just want to know when I can play it. I feel like I kinda spoil it just looking at the screen shots showing lots of the city. I want the game to be completely fresh when I first play it. I don't even want them to release any info about there being other cities or not either, if there are more I want to discover them all on my own without even knowing they're there lol

Once R* starts pouring out information I'm going to try my best to avoid looking at any of it biggrin.gif