Gta 5 map, same as san andreas?

LoveFistFury

LoveFistFury

I understand that the game takes place back in Los Santos, but...

What I'm wondering is: Is it going to have the ENTIRE map that San Andreas had? Or just Los Santos?

runkkari203

los santos + small surrounding countryside

You're incorrigible. Spamming, sh*tty attitude around the forums and your posts are of extremely poor quality.

Yeah, pretty much.

BANHAMMER

LoveFistFury

Sounds laaaaaame T_T

Was hoping for a lot more. Regardless, this is still gonna be a great game.. Rockstar always "puts out" nicely =3

boyfromeast1

Dont listen to those fags , R* SAID it will be biggest ALRIGHT ? its not like one city and small surrounding

This will be locked in 3..2..1..

But in all seriousness this topic has been discussed a zillion times already.

Other cities are still possible but very unlikely. 99.9% it's Los Santos and tons of mountains, desert, and small towns and surrounding Southern California landscape.

You're annoying...nuff said.

user posted image

runkkari203

youre a racist so just shut up

You're incorrigible. Spamming, sh*tty attitude around the forums and your posts are of extremely poor quality.

Yeah, pretty much.

BANHAMMER

BlackandWhite23

Says the guy who said "Sand ni**ers" cry.gif Go washyoure mouth with soap sneaky2.gif OR Teleport your self to the medieval suicidal.gif

You're the one who said arabs are terrorist, you're the one who said they were "sand ni**ers". What have I said that's racist?

Just leave.

user posted image

Incorrect, Sir you are racist.

runkkari203

You're the one who said arabs are terrorist, you're the one who said they were "sand ni**ers". What have I said that's racist?

Just leave.

most terrorist are arabs. not racist just a fact. if i would say most arabs are terrorists, that would be racist

Yeah, pretty much.

BANHAMMER

cant remember

I think it's gonna be at least the size of San Andreas. Los Santos will be bigger than the LS from SA.

Los Santos citizen

Just leave.

most terrorist are arabs. not racist just a fact. if i would say most arabs are terrorists, that would be racist

you just did.

I think it's gonna be at least the size of San Andreas. Los Santos will be bigger than the LS from SA.

Don't you guys read, the map is big. Meaning bigger than San Andreas. 4 miles by 4 miles isn't very big as far as maps.

It's their biggest open world game. Biggest open world. Which means the map is their biggest. What don't you freakin' get about that?

user posted image

prick...

I don't think we need to hear about your midnight fantasies boy-o. Move on and troll somewhere else. icon14.gif

The only thing that will be the same, is the name of the city. EVERYTHING ELSE IS NEW AND CREATED FROM SCRATCH!

Trevor's Mother

it's los santos only, but probably it will be a bigger map than entire san andreas map.

cant remember

Don't you guys read, the map is big. Meaning bigger than San Andreas. 4 miles by 4 miles isn't very big as far as maps.

It's their biggest open world game. Biggest open world. Which means the map is their biggest. What don't you freakin' get about that?

What don't you friggin' get about "at least".