Header's and Logo Request...

RSMx

In need of some headers with a Red or Gold-ish Yellow outline like the image below.

-This is a biker gang and I'm kind of "Picky," but I'm not going to act like a doosh.

-So can someone Sample a font using the word "Application" so i can preview the fonts if that's not to much to ask.. At least 3-5 different one's.

These are the headers I need:

Red Star MC

RSMC Ranks

Application

Important Details

Events

Club Members

How To get Kicked

How To Join

RSMC Rules

Current Allies

Current Enemies

Neutral Allies

Vehicles

Uniform

At War With

TDM Record

Notes

Reserved

Request for the Logo[Logo is below]:

-Could someone bring some more "Life" into the picture like sharpen it up or brighten it up.. Looks pretty "Dull."

-Could the red background be deleted.

-Could Red Star MC be placed on the logo with red in the upper left hand corner and star in the upper right hand corner and MC below the right arm of the star. The Text can be red or Golden Yellow or whatever.. But please get rid of the red background.

The Logo being used:

user posted image

Edited by RSMx

THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much.

If you could also sample the text you used in the logo.. If your able to do the text that would be awesome.

Edited by RSMx

Here´s 3 different fonts in cyrillic style, and under them different metallic styles.

Pick the one You like and I do the headers tomorrow. Have to stop for today biggrin.gif

I can make You more previews if You´d want something else

pozhalujsta i spokojnoj notshi!

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/VXeiK.png

spacer.png

Could someone make avatars out of all three logos? One still and 2 spinning for each one.. Thanks .__.

-And thank you Graven for everything ^_^

Thank you so much Graven and Unrated.

-Last (2) Request.

Oh by the way.. Can you make another header saying "RSMC RANKS." That's officially the two last thing I'm asking for besides banners in the near future tounge.gif

Can someone make a turf map with Hove Beach, Firefly, and Charge Island Highlighted in a Gold Yellow boarder color with ought a background.. Like highlight the boarders of the actual map. [similar to the Header color seen above]

With this Logo in the bottom right corner. Thank you..

user posted image

Edited by RSMx

Friendly advice, MC's don't use ranks.

I would advise you change it to Structure inorder to obtain authenticity. icon14.gif

z9wmcu3.png

Friendly advice, MC's don't use ranks.

I would advise you change it to Structure inorder to obtain authenticity.  icon14.gif

Thanks for the advice. biggrin.gif I appreciate it a lot, but this is not my gang. I was given an order to do this and set it up.

Looking around at other gang topic's they all seem to either not mention there ranks, or refer to them as "Position" or "Patch." Rank would just be another synonym for Position and Patch in a way. I get what your saying but our usage of "Rank" is to simply have a overall name for what's being said.. If you ever come by the topic when it's up you'll see why we used it tounge.gif

Edited by RSMx

No problem.. I'm just sure you'll have quite afew trolls come in there and say the same thing or bother you about it.

Good luck in your ventures. icon14.gif

z9wmcu3.png