Is this the protagonist?

poklane

So I'm following a guy named GTA5videos on twitter, and he thought this is the protagonist or a important person in the story.

user posted image

user posted image

What do you guys think? I think it could be our man.

BlackandWhite23
So I'm following a guy named GTA5videos on twitter, and he thought this is the protagonist or a important person in the story.

user posted image

user posted image

What do you guys think? I think it could be our man.

Well if the game is release im going to watch back every crazy Theory there's been on here.

First No Because he's wearing a watch Neh

Second: Could just be NPC because rockstar does change some NPC only their Clothes

Third: Its a crazy theory turn.gif

GTA5videos is a fake who gets all his "news" from these forums, plagiarizes without giving any credit. I'm not sure these characters match up enough for me though.... the guy sitting down looks different and younger

Could be an important character.. I doubt he is going to be a main protagonist in V, but could be one in the episodes from Los Santos? like Luis or Johnny in a connecting storyline.

I am 90% sure Ned Luke looking guy will be the main protagonist.

Its just some pedestrian in my opinion. Why makes think that's "Our man" i reckon its the guy talking in the trailer...

user posted image

Johnny_Cash1983

its not the same

the one with the glasses dont have a beard but the one in the park have

Harwood Butch3r

Not to be rude, but it's possible for two characters to wear the same sort of watch. I mean we can't even see the guy sitting at the pond and the guy jogging looks nothing like the hiker.

I don't even believe any of these characters are important either. They just look like peds to me.

Edited by Miamivicecity

Johnny_Cash1983
Not to be rude, but it's possible for two characters to wear the same sort of watch. I mean we can't even see the guy sitting at the pond and the guy jogging looks nothing like the hiker.

yea people think that the runing guy from the cops is cj

Yeah coz imsure the protagonist of what might be the biggest game of 2012/2013 and the greatest GTA ever has nothing better to do than go hiking with two other randoms.

sarcasm.gif

GTA 5 blocked me from his YouTube channel because I publicly accused him of stealing info. He's a nobody. The guy from the mountain looks very middle eastern compared to the other guys.

maybe they just had too less models of pedestrians in the game at this time

Well, it's an interesting idea, but I highly doubt that it's anything more then just a random ped.